Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

India-Forums

   
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Katilana aada-Hina Khan AT#3 (Page 105)

50ShadesOfMe IF-Sizzlerz
50ShadesOfMe
50ShadesOfMe

Joined: 07 July 2011
Posts: 11587

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shayal1436

Originally posted by --Avni--

Originally posted by shayal1436

Sneha im good feeling lazy to get up mum ka bashan chalu hai ROFL

wat u up 2

hun!!mom ka bashan..uff..ye toh mere ghar pe bhi roz dubah chalu rehta hai..!;)

nd here everyone are sleeping n I am still in ma IF hangover..!!;);)

Mere ghar mein har subah hotha hai "inti der tak sothi ho" aur abhi sirf 7:45am hai ROFL

waise mom dad aapse naraz hai mijse nahi kal usse dher smp chahiye thaa apne thora sa bhi nahi diya ROFL

Haww..sirf 7:45..!!
U knw wht..I get up at 12 or 1..bcz I be here till 3..tabhi i dnt get so much odlf scoldings..
Today..first tym in ma holidays I got up at 8:30am bcz of my bro's results..!!ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maha_femir4ever

maha_femir4ever IF-Rockerz
maha_femir4ever
maha_femir4ever

Joined: 26 December 2011
Posts: 8449

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Amina_

Originally posted by mahaayub8

hi every 1

hello my sweet CB Hug

hi wassup.Hugyahan kya chal rha hai?
50ShadesOfMe IF-Sizzlerz
50ShadesOfMe
50ShadesOfMe

Joined: 07 July 2011
Posts: 11587

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shayal1436

Originally posted by _Amina_

Originally posted by shayal1436

Originally posted by _Amina_

Originally posted by shayal1436

Originally posted by _Amina_

Originally posted by shayal1436

Originally posted by _Amina_

@Shy, welcum selcum... ur dady was missing u so i said she's still busy with smp so will be here soon...ROFL

@sneha, hellooo...

My daddy? Is still here wats he doing up so late ... Nd i was sleeping no smp
ROFL

hi sneha

i think he's gone to bed now Unhappy he asked where is my beti? i said she's still in bed than he said y she's not here yet? Unhappy so i said she'll cum after she finish with her smp and now he's gone to bed upset OuchROFL

Subah subah pir smP ke yaad dila diya... ROFL
waise aaj 11 april hai Blushing "i hate u" "i love u" Blushing

heyyy heyyy... BlushingBlushingBlushing i got goosebumps just now...Blushing

I just hate it when they fall on the bed after a few kisses mujhe aur dekhna hai...
Waise 12 april wala bed scene... Naitiks shirt is open.. Blushing akshiz anklet on the bed Blushing

same here... wish there was bit more...BlushingBlushing but the "i luv u" "i hate u" part is just breath taking...BlushingBlushing its simply awesome...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
it was 13th april morning scene naa...BlushingBlushing

13 nahi 12 ROFL ROFL
13 ka epi shayad started with ur dj ROFL

Oye nahi..13th april strted wid Naksh mrng scene..Embarrassed
shayal1436 IF-Sizzlerz
shayal1436
shayal1436

Joined: 18 June 2011
Posts: 11547

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Avni--

Originally posted by shayal1436

Originally posted by --Avni--

Originally posted by shayal1436

Sneha im good feeling lazy to get up mum ka bashan chalu hai ROFL

wat u up 2

hun!!mom ka bashan..uff..ye toh mere ghar pe bhi roz dubah chalu rehta hai..!;)

nd here everyone are sleeping n I am still in ma IF hangover..!!;);)

Mere ghar mein har subah hotha hai "inti der tak sothi ho" aur abhi sirf 7:45am hai ROFL

waise mom dad aapse naraz hai mijse nahi kal usse dher smp chahiye thaa apne thora sa bhi nahi diya ROFL

Haww..sirf 7:45..!!
U knw wht..I get up at 12 or 1..bcz I be here till 3..tabhi i dnt get so much odlf scoldings..
Today..first tym in ma holidays I got up at 8:30am bcz of my bro's results..!!ROFL

Yaa i cant sleep till late aur holidays mein toh i wake up even earlier ROFL
Hw wz ur bros results
50ShadesOfMe IF-Sizzlerz
50ShadesOfMe
50ShadesOfMe

Joined: 07 July 2011
Posts: 11587

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shayal1436

Originally posted by --Avni--

Originally posted by shayal1436

Originally posted by --Avni--

Originally posted by shayal1436

Sneha im good feeling lazy to get up mum ka bashan chalu hai ROFL

wat u up 2

hun!!mom ka bashan..uff..ye toh mere ghar pe bhi roz dubah chalu rehta hai..!;)

nd here everyone are sleeping n I am still in ma IF hangover..!!;);)

Mere ghar mein har subah hotha hai "inti der tak sothi ho" aur abhi sirf 7:45am hai ROFL

waise mom dad aapse naraz hai mijse nahi kal usse dher smp chahiye thaa apne thora sa bhi nahi diya ROFL

Haww..sirf 7:45..!!
U knw wht..I get up at 12 or 1..bcz I be here till 3..tabhi i dnt get so much odlf scoldings..
Today..first tym in ma holidays I got up at 8:30am bcz of my bro's results..!!ROFL

Yaa i cant sleep till late aur holidays mein toh i wake up even earlier ROFL
Hw wz ur bros results

Ohk..!:D

nd ma bro passed wid good mrks..!:):)
_Amina_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Amina_
_Amina_

Joined: 06 August 2010
Posts: 14687

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shayal1436

Originally posted by _Amina_

Originally posted by shayal1436

Originally posted by _Amina_

Originally posted by shayal1436

Originally posted by _Amina_

Originally posted by shayal1436

Originally posted by _Amina_

@Shy, welcum selcum... ur dady was missing u so i said she's still busy with smp so will be here soon...ROFL

@sneha, hellooo...

My daddy? Is still here wats he doing up so late ... Nd i was sleeping no smp
ROFL

hi sneha

i think he's gone to bed now Unhappy he asked where is my beti? i said she's still in bed than he said y she's not here yet? Unhappy so i said she'll cum after she finish with her smp and now he's gone to bed upset OuchROFL

Subah subah pir smP ke yaad dila diya... ROFL
waise aaj 11 april hai Blushing "i hate u" "i love u" Blushing

heyyy heyyy... BlushingBlushingBlushing i got goosebumps just now...Blushing

I just hate it when they fall on the bed after a few kisses mujhe aur dekhna hai...
Waise 12 april wala bed scene... Naitiks shirt is open.. Blushing akshiz anklet on the bed Blushing

same here... wish there was bit more...BlushingBlushing but the "i luv u" "i hate u" part is just breath taking...BlushingBlushing its simply awesome...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
it was 13th april morning scene naa...BlushingBlushing

13 nahi 12 ROFL ROFL
13 ka epi shayad started with ur dj ROFL

ouch! i went back to 13th oct Blushing
i was watching the 12th april scene...Blushing omg the way naitik looks at akshara and than removes her hair...Blushing the look just killed me once again Blushing
btw was that a anklet or necklace? ConfusedLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maha_femir4ever

shayal1436 IF-Sizzlerz
shayal1436
shayal1436

Joined: 18 June 2011
Posts: 11547

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Amina_

Originally posted by shayal1436

Originally posted by _Amina_

Originally posted by shayal1436

Originally posted by _Amina_

Originally posted by shayal1436

Originally posted by _Amina_

Originally posted by shayal1436

Originally posted by _Amina_

@Shy, welcum selcum... ur dady was missing u so i said she's still busy with smp so will be here soon...ROFL

@sneha, hellooo...

My daddy? Is still here wats he doing up so late ... Nd i was sleeping no smp
ROFL

hi sneha

i think he's gone to bed now Unhappy he asked where is my beti? i said she's still in bed than he said y she's not here yet? Unhappy so i said she'll cum after she finish with her smp and now he's gone to bed upset OuchROFL

Subah subah pir smP ke yaad dila diya... ROFL
waise aaj 11 april hai Blushing "i hate u" "i love u" Blushing

heyyy heyyy... BlushingBlushingBlushing i got goosebumps just now...Blushing

I just hate it when they fall on the bed after a few kisses mujhe aur dekhna hai...
Waise 12 april wala bed scene... Naitiks shirt is open.. Blushing akshiz anklet on the bed Blushing

same here... wish there was bit more...BlushingBlushing but the "i luv u" "i hate u" part is just breath taking...BlushingBlushing its simply awesome...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
it was 13th april morning scene naa...BlushingBlushing

13 nahi 12 ROFL ROFL
13 ka epi shayad started with ur dj ROFL

ouch! i went back to 13th oct Blushing
i was watching the 12th april scene...Blushing omg the way naitik looks at akshara and than removes her hair...Blushing the look just killed me once again Blushing
btw was that a anklet or necklace? ConfusedLOL

Idk areh yaar kuch bhi ho naitik took something off Blushing ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maha_femir4ever

_Amina_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Amina_
_Amina_

Joined: 06 August 2010
Posts: 14687

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahaayub8

Originally posted by _Amina_

Originally posted by mahaayub8

hi every 1

hello my sweet CB Hug

hi wassup.Hugyahan kya chal rha hai?

nothings up evertings down...ROFL
and in here naksh smp discussion going on...Embarrassed


Edited by _Amina_ - 10 April 2012 at 2:06pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maha_femir4ever

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Hina khan comment on Dirty picture

2

Author: abhiy   Replies: 11   Views: 6755

abhiy 11 6755 07 December 2011 at 4:53am by harinihari
new unseen hina khan pic :D

Author: ankursays   Replies: 5   Views: 7449

ankursays 5 7449 06 December 2011 at 7:56am by cuttiee
hina khan (akshara)showreel for hina khan lovers.

Author: nomi12   Replies: 1   Views: 5130

nomi12 1 5130 08 July 2011 at 6:18am by anisharoy1
Sara Khan's Bet On Hina Khan

2

Author: hide   Replies: 14   Views: 10312

hide 14 10312 03 January 2010 at 10:23pm by ankita2407
Hina and Karan on SBS for Hina's b'day

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Author: _charu_   Replies: 64   Views: 25307

_charu_ 64 25307 03 October 2009 at 2:43am by Crazzmatazz

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index