Fan Fictions

New Maaneet FF Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na#2 link#3 pg142 - Page 30

piya- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Thanks for your love and support dear friends. The response to the last update was so good that I had to give an update today. Here is the next part I hope each one of u would enjoy reading it

love-Piya

PART 14

The entire unit and media people were shocked

Yes this was the game destiny had played Maaneet were now married and Geet was now Mrs. Maan Singh Khurana

Maan and Geet looked at each other with utter disbelief.

Maan's eyes were burning in anger he gave disgusting looks to Geet as if she was the reason behind this incident

Geet could never tolerate his hatred she ran to her dressing room immediately as she feared losing control over her emotions

Maan walked to his vanity van as he too was not sure how this situation should be handled

The entire crew tried to hide from the media but this was a great breaking news for the Media people how could they leave this situation as it is?

In a matter of seconds the media publicized this incident and the entire country was aware of this truth

They went on showing the pictures and video footage of Maaneet's marriage and started gaining TRPs

Maaneet fans were extremely happy and started celebrating this occasion as their dream of seeing Maaneet as a real life couple was now fulfilled

Maan switched his TV set and started following the news

He was observing every headline and every reaction intently something was going on in his mind

Meanwhile,

Geet: Ye aapne kya kar diya babaji? Kyun kiya aapne aisa? [What did u do Oh Almighty? Why did this incident take place?]

Geet: Kya itni nafrat karte hai aap mujhse k jin aakhon mein main apne liye pyar dekhne ki umeed kiya karti thi usmein aaj berukhi aur nafrat ki jhalak maine paayi. Kyun babaji agar aap mujhe Maan ka pyar nahi de sakthe the toh unki nafrat kyun de di? [Do u hate me to such an extent that u destroyed my only wish I wanted to see love in the eyes of Maan but today I can see rejection and hatred in those eyes. Why did u do this to me O God?]

Geet: Main jaanti hoon wo mujhe kabhi apnayenge nahi par humari shadi bhale hi ajeeb halatho mein hui hai par mere liye toh ye mere jeewan ka sabse bada sach hai. Ye kaisi kashmash hai yahi toh sapna tha mera k ek din main unki ardhangini kehlau par kyun iss dil ko sukoon nahi mil raha kyun mera dil bechain hai [I am aware he will never accept me; I agree our marriage was accidental but this is the biggest truth of my life how can I ignore it? This was my only dream I should be happy today but why am I getting drowned in an ocean of unhappiness?]

Geet was lost in her thoughts when someone knocked the door of her room

Geet: Come in

Shyam: Geet Mam jaldi chaliye Director saahab ne Maanji k kehne par ek press conference arrange kiya hai sab aapka wait kar rahe hai [Geet Mam pls come with me our Director has arranged a press conference on Maan Sir's insistence everyone is waiting for u]

Geet was scared. She felt as if someone had snatched her breath away

Geet: (thinking) Maan press conference mein kya kahenge? Babaji kahi wo sabke saamne ye na kehde k wo mujhse nafrat karte hai main unki nafrat seh nahi paayungi main tuth jaayungi Babaji main bhikar jaayungi [What will Maan speak in the press conference would he openly admit that he hates me? No Babaji I won't be able to tolerate his rejection and hatred I would be shattered and broken completly]

Shaam: Chaliye Mam [Lets go Mam]

Geet: Hmm... [Yes]

For the first time in her life Geet was feeling nervous; she wanted to run away and hide herself somewhere

She was taking small steps and was trying hard to avoid the press

All the cameras were covering this event from every angle and all the Maaneet fans were glued to their TV sets in excitement

Geet made herself comfortable on a chair

Director: Ye press conference humne issliye arrange ki hai kyunki hum...[ We have arranged this press conference as...]

Maan: Director saahab main kuch bolna chahtha hoon [Sir let me talk]

The director nodded his head and Maan took over the proceedings

Geet's heart started beating rapidly

Maan: Main koi bhi baat guma phirakar kehne mein believe nahi karta aaj jo bhi hua uss baat ki sachhayi aap sab bhi jaante hai aur main bhi [I believe in talking to the point; each one of us is aware about the truth of the incident that took place today]

Geet started sweating badly

Maan: Haan ye sach hai k meri aur Geet ki shaddi ho chuki hai par isse bhi bada ek aur sach hai jo aap sab ka janna behet zaruri hai [Yes this is the truth that we r married now but there is another truth which each one of u should be aware of]

Geet 's hands started trembling

Geet: (thinking) Main jaanti hoon Maan aap yahi kahoge k aapki zindagi mein meri koi jagah nahi aap mujhse nafrat karte ho aur iss shaadi ko maanne se inkaar karte ho [I am aware what u want to say; u will state that u hate me and I have no place in your life and u do not believe in this marriage]

Maan: Humari shaadi badi hi ajeeb haalat mein hui hai aur aap sab humara faisla janna chahte honge haina? [Our marriage took place in very strange circumstances and each one of u might want to hear our decision right?]

The media people nodded their head in approval

Maan: Geet ka faisla kya hoga ye main nahi jaanta par mera faisla main issi waqt aap sabke saamne bayan karne jaa raha hoon [I am not sure about Geet's decision but I am going to announce my decision in front of u right now]

Geet closed her eyes as she could see her horrible dream turning into a reality

Maan: Geet meri sabse achhi dost hai aur usne har haalat mein mera saath diya jab main kuch bhi nahi tha ek mamuli aadmi tha tab bhi mera haath khamkar wo chalthi rahi mera saaya bankar [Geet is my best friend she stood by me when I was an ordinary man; in every good and bad phase of my life she walked with me holding my hands like my shadow]

Geet opened her eyes as she could not understand what Maan was trying to say

Maan: Kehthe hai aise bade hi kum khusnaseeb insaan hothe hai jine ek aisa humsafar mile jo uske rag rag se wakhif ho aur usse sirf apne khoobiyon k saath nahi balki khamiyon k saath bhi apnaye [Many people say that there r very few lucky individuals who get a lifepartner who not only accepts him with his good qualities but also embraces his bad qualities as well]

Maan: Mujhe lagta hai k main unn chann khushnaseeb insaano mein se hoon warna aaj takdeer hume aise modh par nahi la khada karti [I think I am that lucky individual otherwise destiny would have never played this game with us]

Geet was totally confused

Maan: Humari shadi chahe ajeeb halatho mein hui ho par main jaanta hoon Geet k liye shadi k kya maiyne hai aur sach kahu toh main kudrat k iss faisle ko manne ko taiyaar hoon [Our marriage might have taken place in strange circumstances but I am ready to accept this decision of destiny. I am ready to give a try to this marriage]

Maan took Geet's hand in his and made requested her to stand

As soon as she stood up Maan went on his knees and bowed his head

Maan: Geet main jaanta hoon aaj jo hua wo hum dono k soch k pare tha par kehthe haina jo hotha hai wo achhe k liye hi hotha hai toh kyun na hum apne iss naye rishte ko ek mauka de? Dosti se buna hua humara iss rishte ko mohhabbat k pehle kadam ki aur badaye? [Geet I know whatever took place was beyond our control but there is a saying that whatever happens is for the best so why don't we  give a chance to this new relationship of ours? Why don't we try to convert our friendship into a beautiful bond of love?]

Geet had tears in her eyes as for the first time in her life her dreams were turning into a reality

Maan: Geet kya tum meri ardhangini bankar mere jeewan ko khushiyon k phoolo se sajayogi? [Geet will u decorate my life with the flowers of happiness by becoming my soulmate?]

Geet: Geet toh humesha se hi aapki thi Maan aur uspar humeahs hi aapki ka haq hoga [Geet belonged to u Maan and she will remain yours foreever]

Maan took Geet in his protective embrace

Maan: I love u Mrs. Khurana

A lone tear of happiness escaped from her eyes

Geet: I love u too Maan

All the media people started applauding in happiness

PRECAP: Twist number 3😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

PLS PRESS D LIKE BUTTON N DO COMMENT
ALL THOSE WHO WANT A PM ADD ME TO UR BUDDY LIST

Love-Piya

So guys when do u want the next update?πŸ˜‰

Edited by piya- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
want the next update really very soon
i m sure this would an act of maan to let the media know
that it was a part of script

and with the precap i m dam sure this time laos geet would be hurt
cant take it anymore i hate maan and the Bit** NT😑🀬
_Maaneet_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i am sure maan has something else to do by accepting the marriage,
he can't change over a night.
waiting for next update...
update as soon as possible
will be waiting...
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
i think maan playing with geet emotion poor geet ab kya hoga

harshithaaaaaaa thumbnail
did maan really accepted marriage...there should be some reason why he accepted...will he blame geet for whole marriage fiasco...wonderful update...continue soon
lively-piia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
dis maan is big time jerk...i m sure of it..
thanx 4 pm
TinkerBella thumbnail
poor geet πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ hope maan fall in love with geet soon bcs i want to see them together always πŸ˜ƒ
AvNeil123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Maan is acting infrnt of d media jus 2 shut dem up
Poor Geet.. She'll gt a big blow soon

I want 2 murder Maan.. Arggghhh..!!! LOL
Shraddha.sinari thumbnail
I m 100 percent sure ki is maan ke dimaag mein kuch na kuch toh chal raha hai. woh apna status bachane ke liye ye sab kar raha hai n abt next update want it really soon till midnight.
idunno thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I think maan did this for publicity as their fan was wanted to and now he will not allow geet to work anf will carry on his relation ship with nayantara and will try to destroy her life as he thinks she is the reason for all this media hypes.he is quite mean and selfish and will make geet his pawn to success.Edited by idunno - 12 years ago