Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

FF: The Hidden Truth|Ch27,Pg96 **A MUST READ** (Page 88)

-Nahi- IF-Rockerz
-Nahi-
-Nahi-

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 2:00am | IP Logged
Nihaaa...amazing update! Can't wait to read moree! Wanna know why he's gasping!

Nahi

xxx

-Niha- IF-Sizzlerz
-Niha-
-Niha-

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 2:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Nahi-

Nihaaa...amazing update! Can't wait to read moree! Wanna know why he's gasping!

Nahi

xxx
thanks nahi, will try to update soon
vampire12345678 IF-Rockerz
vampire12345678
vampire12345678

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 3:24am | IP Logged
this part was awesome please update soon it has been 4 days now please please please u rock loved the last part i want to know why uday was gasping please u rock
Anjalika13 IF-Sizzlerz
Anjalika13
Anjalika13

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Awesome update niha
Loved it

-Niha- IF-Sizzlerz
-Niha-
-Niha-

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vampire12345678

this part was awesome please update soon it has been 4 days now please please please u rock loved the last part i want to know why uday was gasping please u rock
thanks
will try to update before friday. am quite busy this week
-Niha- IF-Sizzlerz
-Niha-
-Niha-

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anjalika13

Awesome update niha
Loved it

thanks anjie :D x

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjalika13

-Niha- IF-Sizzlerz
-Niha-
-Niha-

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:57am | IP Logged
Hey guys, here's chapter 26. Sorry about this one being really short. The next one is super long, and it will take time for me to update so please don't expect me to update the next one quickly. Do enjoy reading and please do comment.

Chapter 26
The Surprise...

Uday gasps as he sees me. I nervously take a step back, not sure on what he would say.

"Manyata?" He asks me. "Is- is that you?" I look at him confused, it looked like he was scared of me.

"Of course it is me Uday. I'm-I'm just..." I start to say.

"You look beautiful," Uday says, walking nearer to me.

"Sorry, what?" I ask him, astonished by his comment. 

"You look like an angel," he carries on complementing me. I start laughing. "What?"

"Sorry but at the moment I'm all in black and your calling me an angel," I state.

"Okay then. You... look like a fallen angel," Uday tells me.

"Fallen angel?" I ask him confused.

"Yes, my own fallen angel from heaven," he carries on.

"Uday how can that even happen?" I ask him.

"If you turn into... into a rebel then..." he staggers.

"Don't carry on," I interrupt. It was obvious he was heading towards supernatural stuff.

"Might I ask where you got that dress from?" He says. I gulp, what was I going to tell him? The truth, I decide.

"I kind of... well I hated the dress... I was forced... and I got angry... then I kinda turned it into this..." I admit to him,

"You ruined your bridemaid's dress?" he asks me shocked.

"Yes, you should have seen it before. It was horrible, this peach frill princess dress," I tell him.

"Well it sounds like you've done an amazing job," Uday tells me. "Now get changed, I wanna take you somewhere."

The meadow?" I ask, hoping his intention was to go there.

"Hmmm... no but we can after if you want," Uday says. "Hurry up." He then leaves my room. I get changed into some shorts and a pink top. I take my heavy makeup off and only apply eyeliner. Then I put my hair into a messy bun, and I walk out of my room.

"I'm ready," I say when I see Uday.

"Okay, let's go," he says. I open the door when Aahana stops us.

"Guys can you two do me a favour?" She asks us.

"Yeah sure," Uday says.

"Only if you delete the clip of us," I say to her.

"Okay then, I'll delete it," She agress.

"What is it?" Uday asks her. She reveals a white protective clothing bag.

"Can you guys look after Sanya's wedding dress. She's gone to fix something and I've got a date with Zayn today," Aahana tells us.

"N-" Uday starts saying.

"Theek hai Aahana. Enjoy your day," I say, quickly taking the bag with the dress in. Aahana then quickly hugs me and goes away. "Let's go."

"Manyata why sis you say yes?" Uday asks me once we're outside. I carefully walk in the snow towards the car.

"Don't you get it?" I say, the evil smile back on my face again.

"Princess," He says shaking his heas. "Don't tell me your going to become creative again."

"Why not? She deserves it," I say.

"Princess, we shouldn't do this," he tells me.

"Why Uday? We're going to gate crash the wedding anyway," I say. He shakes his head again as he enters the car. I sit down closing the door.

"Princess, look. If this dress gets ruined then sh'll start to get suspicious," Uday explains to me.

"I guess your right. We could always leave the dress in the car here," I suggest. 

"Yeah," he says as he starts the engine. 

"I wanna see the dress she brought," I say, looking at the bag which is in the back now.

"Hmm... maybe afterwards," Uday replies back. We spend the rest of the car journey in silence. I start to decide ways of ruining the wedding dress. Maybe cutting it up? Or getting it muddy? No I could, Uday told me not to. Soon we arrive outside a public garden.

"Uday why are we here?" I ask him once we're both out of the car.

"You'll see," Uday tells me. I look at him confused. He smiles at me and then holds my hand. Walking into the garden, I look at all flowers surrounding me. Some were still heavy with snow balancing on it and others just perfect.

"Uday, there shouldn't be flowers when there's snow around should there?" I ask him.

"I'm not really sure. It was pretty sunny before it snowed. It did snow all of a sudden afterall," he tells me. I nod and we both walk on.

"You know I haven't been to the meadow in ages. I wonder how it looks in the snow," I say.

"Princess, we can go there later. First I have to show you something," Uday says. What did he want to show me in this place?

"Ermm... okay," I stagger. He then drags me to some place and I have to run to catch up with him. "Woah, what's with the running?" He suddenly stops and looks at me.

"Manyata," He calmly says.

"Kya?" I say panting, trying to catch my breath. After receiving no reply, I look up to Uday. He was nodding, and then I look towards the direction he was looking. There was a bandstand in the center of the garden. In it was our gang. Aahana, Zayn, Jay, Rahul, Unnati and Karan. I walk up to it and then I see a banner which reads 'Happy Birthday Manyata'. Was it even my birthday today? Aahana then comes and hugs me.

"Happy Birthday Many!" Aahana exclaimed.

"Wait it's my birthday today?" I ask.

"Of course it is. Man, you've forgotten your birthday and I thought I was the one with the bad memory," She says. "It's 29th December."

"Ohh!" I say as I remember. Being in recent situations I have forgotten about the days. "Thank you."

I then walk up to the bandstand and there I see a cake.

"Time to cut the cake," Zayn says.

"Here's the knife," Unnati says handing it to me. The everyone sings happy birthday to me as I cut the cake. I feed everyone and they feed me back.

"Did you like the surprise Princess?" Uday asks me.

"Of course I did. But how did you know? When did you plan all of this?" I ask.

"Wehn you started ignoring me. Aahana then told me the exact date. Unnati and Karan made the cake. Everyone else helped with other things," Uday tells me. I smile at them all.

"Thank you guys, your the best," I say.

Sneak Peak of Chapter 27

"Where is he?" I ask Unnati.

"I don't know. We can't find dada for the past hour," Unnati tells me worried.

"Kya?" I say shocked. Where could Uday be? "How are we going to stop this wedding now?"

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

JustinsBaby101writerjennysloppy-hopeSunshinegirllSaHillover101anushruthiwendy25aslsifjsdlvjmdi-JEHAN-arunsunita_gmmika17Shazziesrividhya68vampire12345678kriti_atharv-Nahi-.lostinthought.Anjalika13Ziva01Jarin04sanghita0000fia21dumassnowdream...navina...Supernatural_10

-Nahi- IF-Rockerz
-Nahi-
-Nahi-

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 1:59am | IP Logged
Amaazinggg updatee Niha! This is getting sooo interesting! Cnt w8 to c what happens next! xxx

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index