Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: sowmyadharini

awesome..

thanks sowmya :D
-StarlitFire- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Niha-

thanks nitty ;) glad to hear that you loved it. πŸ˜† i swear ur always stalking me now... 🀣

yuup😳 aahana and zayn = perfect  but more amazayn if it was me and zayn. i already have a couple name some people on IF made for me. zayniha πŸ˜† or zeniha however its spelt 🀣

Erm... i think im still an innocent 13 year oldπŸ€” but there is a scene that might come up...

okay lol will update today, or ur gonna stalk me even more...

well...truth to be said i was not stalking you yesterday...i was actually chatting at cc...but when your pm came...the first thing i did was to reserved the post...then i read and commentedπŸ˜†

damn ..yaar...DEK is ending...i hate cv's ...they ruined such a beautiful story...
they jumped on the axe itself...😭
-Niha- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: AKlover101

Amazing update as always Niha!! Loved it!! Do continue soon n thanks for the pm:D

thanks fizza, glad to hear that you loved it.
no probz about da pm
will try to continue soon
-Niha- thumbnail
@nitz ikr! i stopped watching it ages ago. hope i finish da ff b4 dek ends
-Niha- thumbnail
hey guys, so chapter 18. This time on kidnapped it was the last chapter πŸ˜† but I'm afraid there's still more to go before I can end this. So much truth to come out. Anywayz enjoy reading, do comment and leave me some feedback. Also I really need an actress suggestion for ice cream girl, please help... :D

Chapter 18
aftermath...

[UV POV]

I stop the car, and Manyata walks out all giddy. The others walk out quickly trying to follow her.

"UdaayVeeer, comee herree," She says, her voice slurred. She walks in different ways before making it towards me, and then she pulls me into a hug.

"Manyata?" I say, confused for what the hug was for. She then pulls out with an annoyed face.

"Now don't you spoil my positive attitude," She says, poking my chest with her finger. "All I want to do is have fun."

"Wow, I've never seen Manyata like this. This is amazing," Aahana goofly says.

"Aahana, this ain't funny. How much did she drink?" Zayn asks.

"Oye, why should you care how much I drink," Manyata exclaims. "Take me back to the party right now!"

"No," I say.

"Kya?!" She says, angrily. "Take me back now!"

"Nahi..." I stagger, not sure if I was taking the right decision. 

"Kya!?" She says, punching my chest. "Fine, I can drive, I'll go by myself." 

"No!" I shout. And then I grab her hand so she can't move.

"No," Zayn echoes. "No, no, no..."

"Zayn it's not the right moment for your disease to come back," Aahana tells him.

"Zayn it's not the right moment for your diesease to come back," Zayn echoes. "I'm sorry, I can't help it. I'll try to keep my mouth closed."

"Manyata you can't go back there. Now come on, you've caused enough trouble," I say, trying to move her into the building.

"Nooo! I want to go back, your ruining my mood!" She exclaims, nearly shrieking.

"No, your going back home now," I say, and the I pick her up and throw her over my shoulder. She screams more, kicking her feet madly.

"Once I geet my hands on you... Udaay ... beer, I'll neever let you go!" She tells me. We reach her apartment and I open the door with the keys she gave me.

"Aahana, open her bedroom door!" I order.

"Yes sir! She says, and quickly opens it. I put her down onto the ground when I realize that she had passed away again, then I decide to tuck her into bed instead.

[M POV]

I wake up in my bed, the bright light blinding me. The headache; first hits me when I wake up. "Ughh..." I moan, as I rtry to recall what had happened.

"Manyata?" Uday says, waking up from his sleep. He was sitting on a chair next to the bed. That's when I remembered; I had drunk too much, and Uday was probably looking after me.

"Where's Aahana?" I ask, not seeing her anywhere.

"Aahana's sleeping in the other room, and Zayn's sleeping on the sofa," he tells me. So Zayn was here too.

"I feel so horrible, this headache, ughh," I complain but he just gives me a look.

"You shouldn't have drunk so much. You deserved it," Uday tells me.

"But it wasn't my fauly. Oh why did I go listening to Aahana..." I whisper.

"What? So it's Aahana's fault that you were drinking," He says, raising his eyebrow.

"No... no it wasn't her," I say, but my head aches even more, and I pull the duvet over my head. "Uday could you turn the lights off please."

"Okay Princess," Uday says, and then the lights go off. I drift back into sleep once again.

[Next Morning]

I wake up again, and I find that Uday wasn't sitting on the chair anymore. I sit up and find some pills left on the side table for me; and I take them with some water. Feeling much better than last night, I get up and head towards the door.

Then I hear two voices.

"Okay so you can't tell her one thing," Uday says.

"But Uday, it doesn't make sense though," Aahana complains.

"Look Aahana, just told tell her. If she kinds out then she will kill me for sure," Uday tells her.

"Okay, but what happens if she finds out about it?" Aahana asks.

"Don't worry she won't" He replies back. 

So they were hiding something from me all this time. I go back to bed angrily, I could pretend to sleep again. And when I decide to talk to them; then I can give them a piece of my mind...
Edited by -Niha- - 11 years ago
-StarlitFire- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Cute one gal...
Manyata is soo cute...

zayn and his echo disease...my my...too much yaar...
i m loving him...πŸ˜›

awww...they all are shhooo cute...

they are hiding something...hmmm...intresting...
cant wait to read more...πŸ˜‰

Edited by nityah - 11 years ago
-Niha- thumbnail
Originally posted by: nityah

Cute one gal...
Manyata is soo cute...

zayn and his echo disease...my my...too much yaar...
i m loving him...πŸ˜›

awww...they all are shhooo cute...

they are hiding something...hmmm...intresting...
cant wait to read more...πŸ˜‰

Thanks nitz, lol.

is the update even cute? well must have been from the conversation we had. u r rly sweet πŸ˜‰

lol... first ince cream girl now this, wonder how ur gonna cope with all the curiosity. 

will try to continue soon :D
SaHillover101 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Loved the update as always Niha!!! Do continue soon cuz I really wanna know more about what Uday n Aahana r hiding from Manyata!! Oh n thanks for the pm:D
-Niha- thumbnail
Originally posted by: AKlover101

Loved the update as always Niha!!! Do continue soon cuz I really wanna know more about what Uday n Aahana r hiding from Manyata!! Oh n thanks for the pm:D

thanks fizza
will try to continue soon
-Niha- thumbnail
Originally posted by: sowmyadharini

loved it..

thx dear, glad to hear that you loved it x