Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: sowmyadharini

super..

thx glad u liked it x
anushruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
 i lyk ur ff very much . i read kidnapped. i m loving the follow up . keep up the gud work . plz PM me if possible 
fia21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I may not have been commenting on your FF lately but I have been regularly reading it. So sorry about not commenting. I have been really busy over the past couple of days and only now just got time so I am here πŸ˜Š
Woah Niha man you are all ready with so many twists and turns. Lol. But I am loving it. WHO IS THE ICE-CREAM GIL YAAR? 😲 . Hahaha. I am just so curious to know what relation she has or had with Uday. I am sure though that she might be his ex-girlfriend or something.
So Manyata's visiting her Dad. I wonder who those mini-dresses belong too. He probably re-married?
Hayeee Niha dying to read more. update soon!!
Jarin04 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow niha so many twists nd turns. So manyata misses her father. It means that she forgave him. So much interesting. Can't wait for d next update
Anjalika13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
awesome updates niha πŸ‘πŸΌ
really loving this story πŸ˜ƒ

-StarlitFire- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
damn...i m so late this time...stupid internet...
wohaa girl...what a twist...
she ran away...😲
amazing chapter yaar...very intresting..
will be waiting for next chappy eagerly..
-Niha- thumbnail
Originally posted by: lilybabes

i lyk ur ff very much . i read kidnapped. i m loving the follow up . keep up the gud work . plz PM me if possible 

Thanks dear, glad to hear that you like my FF :) Aww thanks, kidnapped wasn't that good πŸ˜† will try to PM you :) x
-Niha- thumbnail
Originally posted by: fia21

I may not have been commenting on your FF lately but I have been regularly reading it. So sorry about not commenting. I have been really busy over the past couple of days and only now just got time so I am here πŸ˜Š
Woah Niha man you are all ready with so many twists and turns. Lol. But I am loving it. WHO IS THE ICE-CREAM GIL YAAR? 😲 . Hahaha. I am just so curious to know what relation she has or had with Uday. I am sure though that she might be his ex-girlfriend or something.
So Manyata's visiting her Dad. I wonder who those mini-dresses belong too. He probably re-married?
Hayeee Niha dying to read more. update soon!!

Lol i saw you liking my ffπŸ˜† but dont worry, i forgive you πŸ€— only this timeπŸ˜‰ oh okaay :)
Lol yup, one twist then another. Aww glad to hear that your loving it, alot of encouragement for me πŸ˜†Lol everyone is asking me that. But if I told you then i'd spoil the rest of the ff for ya so my lips r sealed πŸ˜‰ Hmmm... i guess u'll find out very soon. And u never no he cud have, lol i feel so evil... strange 🀣 
lol will try to update soon!
-Niha- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jarin04

Wow niha so many twists nd turns. So manyata misses her father. It means that she forgave him. So much interesting. Can't wait for d next update

Lol yeah, and there's still loads in store for u guys πŸ˜‰ Yup it does, lol. Will try to update soon!