FF: The Hidden Truth|Ch27,Pg96 **A MUST READ** - Page 35

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by crazy4ZaynMalik

Niice update dear well done 
thanks dear, glad to hear that you liked it :)
Edited by -Niha- - 11 years ago
Originally posted by jazzthakur

niha so sorry yaar I m commenting after so long
plz forgive me this time
now back to the story
u r perfect as usual.i even don't hav words to say 
just keep it up 

Lool, okaay I will forgive you this time
Awww... that's such a sweet thing to say. 
will try to 
amazing chapter sweetz...
so here also Mnayata got the disease to ignore Uday...
loved Aaahana...she is so cute..she wanna them to patch up...
and plz don't stop writing this girl...
i love this..
Originally posted by nityah

amazing chapter sweetz...
so here also Mnayata got the disease to ignore Uday...
loved Aaahana...she is so cute..she wanna them to patch up...
and plz don't stop writing this girl...
i love this..

Thank you nitz😳 
yeah i guess so
haha, she is a rly nice person :)
ok will try not to. but sometimes i feel like no ones interested...

awesome update niha
jst loved it 
n plsss dnt stop this ff * makes puppy face*
Originally posted by Anjalika13

awesome update niha
jst loved it 
n plsss dnt stop this ff * makes puppy face*

thanks anjie, glad to hear that you liked it :)
lol okay... will try to at least finish it... specially since uve done the puppy face😉
Hey guys. Okay I have to admit that I'm afraid that I won't be able to finish the whole FF. I've got loads of twists and turns and events I want to take place in the FF, but I'm not sure if I'll be able to complete it in 20 days. 20 days, let's see how much I get done😆. Okay, so another new character coming in. I have to say, he's probably my favourite singer😳. So hope you like him, and I think I'm gonna have to do a daily update if I want to finish the whole FF. Sorry if it's too much in a short amount of period. So enjoy, do comment and please me some feedback. :)

Chapter 14
Choosing the right car...

We sit in silence though the car drive. Aahana seemed really annoyed with me. After a while she breaks the silence, I knew she couldn't stand it anymore.

"Manu, I think you should give him another chance," Aahana tells her.

"I don't know... I think he's hiding something from me," I tell her.

"So that's why your ignoring him? Your not going to find anything out unless you actually talk to him," Aahana says.

"I know, but I don't feel like it anymore," I reply back.

"Don't feel like talking to him anymore? Manu, what's happened to you?" Aahana exclaims. She accidently goes into a cyclist but luckly quickly stops. The guy looks back, and Aahana starts to panick. "Oh look what you made me do Manu!"

"Me? It was you driving!" I exclaim, and then I burst into laughter.

"Shut up, it's not funny. He's gonna call the police for sure!" Aahana worries.

"Oh stop worrying, look here he comes. Have a nice chat," I say winking. She galps and rolls down the window.

"Hey I'm really really sorry, I didn't..." She starts off and then she sees his face. He smiles.

"Hey don't worry about it, I'm fine," He says.

"But I feel so bad," Aahana says, and goes out of the car. "Is your bike ok? Do you want a life to anyplace?" I look outside at his bike, it looked broken.

"Well it kinda is broken but I guess I can make it, I don't need a ride," he says.

"I'm so sorry, I feel so bad! Please let me give you a ride, it would make me feel better," Aahana says. What a flirt, I think to myself. 

"Well... okay then, I guess you could if that makes you feel better," he says. I go out of the front seat, and decide to go to the back. Aahana and the guy put his broken bike into the boot.

"Hey, so what's your name?" I ask once he's sat down in the car.

"Zayn, and you?" Zayn asks me.

"Manyata," I say back. "And this is Aahana, my cousin." Aahana smiles, and carries on driving.

"So where you guys heading to?" He asks us.

"We're going to look for a car for Manyata, she just learnt how to drive," Aahana says.

"Oh, mind if I help you guys. I've got nothing to do today," He says.

"Oh ye-" I start to say, but Aahana interrupts me.

"Yeah sure, that'd be amazing," Aahana says. They carry on having conversation with each other; asking questions and answering them. Soon we all end up giving the other our phone numbers.

"So you guys saved it?" Zayn asks.

"Yup, thanks Manyata" Aahana says.

"Uhaa... got it saved," I tell him.

"This TomTom is taking us around in circles," Aahana complains.

"Aahu, maybe turn left, and see what it says," I say, getting annoyed by sitting in the car and listening to their random conversation.

"Okay Manu," She says, and does as I tell her. "Wow, it was only here, okay just need to turn left..." We enter the garage, and it's filled with loads of different cars. I start to choose ones I like. Aahana parks the car and we all jump out.

"Finally we're here," I say.

"Yup, that took forever," Aahana replies back.

"So what type of car you looking for Manyata?" Zayn asks me.

"Hmmm... well any nice ones I guess. But it's gotta be the colour black," I state. Then Aahana starts randomly laughing. "What?"

"Nothing, sorry," She says. I give her a strange look, and then head towards the cars. I start to look at a small bmw.

"Aahu, how about this?" I ask her.

"Nope, that's too small. You might suffercate yourself," Aahana tells me.

"Your so weird, how can you suffercate in a car?" I ask.

"Actually you could, but Aahana is right, that cars too small. No one likes to be in a small car," Zayn says.

"See, exactly what he said," Aahana says.

"Okay..." I say. Then Aahana goes to a car and inspects it.

"How about this one Manu?" She asks me.

"Hmm... it's too big. No one likes to be in a big car," I say.

"I do..." She says innocently.

"Well Manyata doesn't want the jeep..." Zayn says.

"Yeah, what he said," I tell Aahana. She gives me a look, and we both laugh.

"I don't get what's so funny," He says.

"Don't worry," Aahana replies back.

"Hey, what about this car?" Zayn says, pointing towards one.

"Which one? I can't see it," I say, trying to look at where he's pointing to.

"Oh that one! That's a really nice car," Aahana says. We all walk towards it.

"But it's white..." I say.

"Don't worry, let's ask the dealer and see if he's got any other," Zayn tells us. He ends up going to the dealer and asks about the car. Luckly, there's about 2 more of the same model, one white and one black. Then we all take the car on a test drive.

"Wow, it's amazing driving in the car," I say.

"Yup, really smoooth," Aahana comments.

"Haha, it's a really good car," Zayn says.

"That's final then. I'm getting this car," I say. I pay for the car, and we all head back home. Zayn and Aahana in her car, and me in my new car. Then Aahana calls me.

"Hey Manu, Zayn wants me to drop him off, I'll come to yours afterwards," She tells me.

"Okay, I will be waiting," I tell her. We then both drive into different directions.

Amaizng Part Niha

I knew you will include Zayny in here hes defo opposite Aahana lol instead of Aahana you should of just put yourself in the ff that way ur wish of being with Zayn would of come true

Cont soon dnt be lazy
awesome update nihu 🤗
lmaooo zaynny in there too 🤣🤣
why dont you include ur self too, and make zayn fall in love with you 😉🤣
really nice update...bt missing Manveer so much...plzz bring them bck together soon yrr...i knw i keep saying this all the time bt it's been so many updates without them and tumhari story me manveer ek sath fyt krte hue zyada better lagte h rather than ek dusre se fyt krte hue!!...so plzzz and cont soon ðŸ˜Š