Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jarin04 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey niha sorry i couldn't comment on your previous update. Right now i'm busy with my cousin's wedding . So i'll try to read nd comment later
-Niha- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

thanks anjie :)
-Niha- thumbnail

Originally posted by: dumas

Aahana is such a cool friend like her maanyatha needs a friend who is willing to listen and not judge loved the update loved the girl bonding awesome update thanks for the pm

yeah, aahana is actually her cousin, but they act like friends if you get what I mean. Thanks, no probz about the PM :)
-Niha- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jarin04

Hey niha sorry i couldn't comment on your previous update. Right now i'm busy with my cousin's wedding . So i'll try to read nd comment later

Don't worry Jarin, it's okaay. Oh have fun, and wish her a happy wedding. Okay, read it whenever you get time :)
-Niha- thumbnail

thanks dear, glad to hear that you liked it 😆
-Niha- thumbnail
Hey guys. Okay so I didn't get much comments for the last update, but I couldn't help myself from posting the next update. It's becoming a habit now 😆 I also probably didn't get as much replies because it was just a summary and etc. But I'm just gonna make this clear now; if I don't get as much replies then I might stop the FF. This isn't because I'm interested in it or not, but I think that there's really no point in doing the FF anymore if no one is interested in it, but also I've got another FF idea in mind that I might start in the future. Okay so enough with the talk, enjoy reading and please comment!

Chapter 13
Yet another fall out...

"That was delicious! When did you learn to cook like that?" Aahana asks me. I laugh at her, sometimes she just acted like a little kid.

"Before Mum died, she taught me," I tell her.

"Well your amazing, way better than auntyji," She complements. "And you gotta teach me how to cook!" 

"Aahu, it's gonna be like masterchef afterwards. Your just gonna challenge me all the time!" I exclaim.

"Okay okay, I won't do that," She says, and then we both burst out laughing. It was obvious she would. She loved to challenge people.

"Hmm... we'll see about that," I say winking. We both finally calm down, and she looks around the place. We walk into Akash's old office, and the first thing we both notice is the red blood stain on the carpet.

"What's this?" She asks me. Oops, I forgot to tell her about that...

"Well, I think that... that Akash killed this girl. And the same thing could have happened to me... I saw it, the thing," I stagger. She looks at me confused.

"You mean, like a vision of the past? Manu that's not even possible!" She says.

"Aahana, I'm sure I didn't imagine it. I saw it with my own eyes," I tell her.

"Did anyone else see it?" Aahana says, raising her eyebrows. I guess she was right, maybe I was imagining it, but then again maybe not...

"No... but I'm damn sure it did happen. It like.. it like happens over and over again. But ever since he left that vision thing has gone..." I say.

"What like the movie haunted? Where the guy keeps seeing what happened to the girl in the past?" Aahana says, a smile forms on her lips.

"Yeah kinda, but I don't get why you keep comparing my life with movies!" I exclaim.

"Sorry, but now I'm a part of it. Hayeee, I feel so privileged. So when do I get to see this Uday guy?" Aahana asks me excitedly. 

"You don't... I'm ignoring him remember," I tell her, and she looks disappointed.

"Come one! I wanna see this guy, you should make up with him," She tells me.

"No, it was his fault. He should make up to me," I say, annoyed. I look away from her, pretending to ignore her.

"Okay, baap re, c'mon let's not see the Uday guy. So we gonna go car hunting or what?" She asks.

"Damn it, I don't know where the nearest garage is... and also how we gonna go there?" I ask.

"That's where I come in," Aahana says winking. She parts her keys out and jingles it.

"When did you learn driving?" I ask shocked.

"Well, since someone was busy with their life, I decided to make use of my time," Aahana says. "So c'mon get the directory out."

"Okay, here it is," I say, handing here a big yellow book filled with loads of ads.

"Aha, found it. Look this is the nearest one. I got a TomTom with me in the car, so let's go!" Aahana says, rushing to the door. She tries to open it but fails to.

"Look you do it like this," I say, unlocking the door. She laughs a little before heading out of the apartment.

"It's a really hard lock okay? And I just came to your place today, I had no experience," She says.

"Yeah yeah," I say laughing. Then I notice Uday outside, and I look away. Aahana notices and she comes up to me.

"Is that Uday?" Aahana asks.

"Yeah..." I say. 

"Want me to talk to him?" She whispers.

"No," I reply back.

"He is pretty cute," Aahana says. "Hayeee." I nudge her and give her a look. She rubs her arms and we head towards the elevator. We reach to the ground floor when someone calls out my name.

"Maanu?" He says. I clench my teeth together, and stay put. Aahana looks at me and then looks at Uday.

"What?" I ask. I give Aahana a pleading look, as if to save me from this situation, but she just stands there not sure on what to do.

"Look I just wanted to say, that if you want any help then I'm here for you," Uday tells me. I turn around and look at him.

"I don't need you Uday. I can be independent," I state to him.

"I know, but I was just saying..." He starts off. I turn back to Aahana, and decide to ignore his comment.

"Come on Aahana, let's go," I say. Then we both walk off leaving him behind. Once we're outside Aahana stops me.

"What was that for? He hasn't even done anything!" She says.

"Look don't question. Let's just go, I don't want to talk about it," I say.

"Manu, he was being so nice. You should give him another chance," She tells me.

"We'll see," I reply back.

Edited by -Niha- - 11 years ago
Supernatural_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing Part Niha
Manyata is always fighting with Uday aww Aahana wanted them to talk I'm sure she will help them get together, or she might get with him herself to make Manyata jealous so then she will realise her feelings
Cont Soon
Niha dont be upset🤗 regarding comments you should continue for the people that read and comment, it's same for my fanfic its less comments but like I continue regularly
-Niha- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anam Ali

Amazing Part Niha

Manyata is always fighting with Uday aww Aahana wanted them to talk I'm sure she will help them get together, or she might get with him herself to make Manyata jealous so then she will realise her feelings
Cont Soon
Niha dont be upset🤗 regarding comments you should continue for the people that read and comment, it's same for my fanfic its less comments but like I continue regularly

Thanks Anam :)
Yup, maybe. Lol isn't that whats happening in ur ff right now? 😆
Will try t continue soon.

Lol I know, yeah i guess so. I usually wait 2-3 or 1 week until i update, but im only updating daily coz i no i dont have that much time... i rly wanna get as much as i can done in 3 weeks 😆
LadySosostris thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Again a nice update.cont soon...
Supernatural_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
@Niha-  yh I know I still continue though so you should too... yh i know coz u wont be allowed on internet in summer holidays.. so try ur best to update when you can