Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

IPKKND SS: Fraternizing With The Enemy[Chapter 4] (Page 20)

yongshin Goldie
yongshin
yongshin

Posted: 02 June 2012 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
Loved the title.. :) 

will read the story later

PixieFlame Goldie
PixieFlame
PixieFlame

Posted: 03 June 2012 at 1:50am | IP Logged
Loved the chapter! 
Do continue soon! :)
boyznaka IF-Rockerz
boyznaka
boyznaka

Posted: 03 June 2012 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
This is really interesting. I like Arnav a\in a non-business-tycoon avatar, especially when he's acting like a bodyguard. And I like the mystery about him. And I also like the ArHi scenes here. They're soo sweet! Do continue! :)
tennismaniac19 Goldie
tennismaniac19
tennismaniac19

Posted: 03 June 2012 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
Hey everyone!!! This is the promised dhamaka update Wink Hope you'll like it! And I'll update Walking On Sunshine as soon as possible. PLEASE be patient!

Chapter Four

Khushi put on her favorite white top and flowing read skirt. She combed her hair a couple of times and applied a dab of lip gloss before smiling at the image in the mirror.

She had just had a huge argument with her father regarding the wedding. She really felt uncomfortable about getting married so quickly and that too to someone she hadn't even met properly. She had insisted that they postpone it a bit and let her get to know Rakesh a little better but her father had not agreed. One thing had led to another and soon there was a full blown war of words waging in the dining room which ended with Khushi leaving for her room in tears, having had to surrender her victory.

It was then that she had decided that she would pay her Babuji back for being so insensitive and unfeeling towards her. She would play hooky for the day and she knew the best way to do it.

She picked up her phone and texted the newest number in her contacts list.

Trouble! Urgently need your help! Come soon!

The phone flashed almost immediately and Khushi grinned before cutting it and sending a hurried text.

I can't take right now. It's a really serious matter. Please come to Thrills Unlimited as soon as possible.

With that she picked up her bag and left for Thrills Unlimited; knowing that today was definitely going to be interesting.

Khushi walked into Thrills Unlimited and the first thing she saw was Arnav Singh Raizada waiting impatiently for someone to arrive. She grinned before walking up to him.

"Hey!"

He swiftly turned towards her and gave her an incredulous look.

"What do you mean 'hey'? What's the emergency? What's wrong?"

"Well I wanted to spend the day at the amusement park and the only way I could get you to come along with me was by faking an emergency. So..."

Khushi trailed off, her bright smile fading slightly as his eyes narrowed and filled with anger.

"Faked an emergency? Do you know how worried I was?! I thought- I thought something had happened to you!  I thought- Damn it! DO you even know what I was going through?! What's wrong with you, you stupid girl!?"

He gripped her by the shoulders and shook her hard. Khushi felt her insides rattle as his harsh words left a scalding taste on her. She flinched as each word hit her like an iron rod and soon tears had welled up in her eyes. She sniffed lightly and looked away guiltily. She felt terrible for having made him go through such a bad time. She realized how truly selfish she had been and the tears slowly slipped down her cheeks. Not tears of anger but tears of repentance.

That seemed to jerk him back to his senses. He quickly let go of her shoulders and looked away.

"I-I'm sorry I m-made you worry. I just w-wanted to go to the amusement park once before I got married and I couldn't  th-think of any other way to get you to a-accompany me. So that's why I-"

Arnav turned towards her, remorse written all over his face. He felt horrible for making her cry and somewhere deep inside; he actually sympathized with her situation. He sighed as she continued to sniffle and finally spoke, much softer and more comforting this time.

"Look, its ok. Jus-just stop crying."

Khushi looked up at him, her eyes regaining some of their brightness.

"So you forgive me?"

"Yes."

"And you'll spend the day with me at the amusement park?"

Arnav hesitated but seeing her face fall once he again he quickly nodded. She gave him a bright smile and cleaned her face with her handkerchief.

"Shall we go then Ms. Gupta?"

"Sure. And please call me Khushi."

"Alright. Shall we go Khushi?"

Khushi nodded and walked alongside him, her insides feeling warm and tingly. She didn't know whether it was because he had been so concerned about her or whether it was because of the way her name sounded when he said it.

"Oh my God! I have to ride that one!"

"Are you sure Khushi? It looks pretty intense."

"I'm absolutely sure Arnav. Please please please let me ride it!"

Khushi turned her puppy dog eyes towards him and pouted slightly. Arnav glared at her for a few minutes and finally yielded.

"Ok fine! But I'm going with you. And stop doing that!"

"Doing what?"

"Oh never mind. Let's just get onto the ride."

Ten minutes later, they got off the King Of Coasters, breathing heavy and mood ecstatic.

Khushi turned towards him and grinned. She had never had so much fun on a roller coaster before in her life. Maybe it was because she felt so safe whenever he was around.

Arnav looked at Khushi, a broad smile on his face. It had been a long time since he had last enjoyed himself this much. He had screamed his lungs out and it had never felt so good. On top of that, he was with Khushi. She was really an incredible girl. She had absolutely no fear and was full of energy and cheerfulness. The roller coaster ride had messed up her hair and had given her face a magnificent flushed look. Her cheeks her pink and her eyes were sparkling. Arnav felt himself being drawn towards her but quickly looked away, reminding himself exactly who she was and how she was related to him.

"So what next?"

Arnav was about to answer when Khushi's stomach grumbled. She went slightly red and started fidgeting with her sleeves as he looked on, highly amused.

"How about we have some lunch?"

Khushi nodded enthusiastically and grinned. She was really hungry and the fact that he hadn't teased her about her stomach made her even happier.

The day had been a huge success. They had ridden on tons of rides, played loads of games and had eaten lots and lots of food. Arnav marveled at how much Khushi could eat. Her petite frame was very deceptive because she had finished off two large burgers, a medium cheese pizza, three large milk shakes, reels of cotton candy, gallons of popcorn and generous helpings of sweets. He had been itching to tease her whenever she had stopped at a particular food stall but the adorably indignant look on her face had stopped him. She was very childlike and innocent even though she was twenty one. The stiff air that had pervaded around them since their first meeting had dissipated along with his curt indifference and he couldn't help the small smile form on his face as the evening slowly faded into night.

Khushi had had the time of her life and she had enjoyed every moment of the day thoroughly. Who knew that the uptight Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada could be so much fun? She had definitely never thought so but she was really glad that she had tricked him into coming along with her.

"So shall we leave?"

"Not yet. They're supposed to have a fireworks display in about fifteen minutes. Let's stay for that and then we can go."

Arnav nodded his head while Khushi made her way to the washroom to fix her fly away hair.

The fireworks were just about to begin and Khushi still hadn't returned. Arnav was about to go off looking for her when a startling sight caught his eye.

Khushi walked towards him, tiny white flowers in her long brown hair, giving her an enchanting look. Her face was glowing in the moonlight and a tiny smile was tugging at her lips.

She felt his intense gaze on her and looked up to meet his scorching eyes. A slight blush made its way to her cheeks as she tried in vain to keep eye contact with him. The way he was looking at her made her skin erupt into goose bumps and her breathing accelerated as he slowly came towards her.

He couldn't control his legs as they moved towards her. She looked so beautiful and her slightly quivering lips were pushing him to the end of his tether. He reached his hands up to her face and slowly cupped it. His molten brown eyes bore into hers as he struggled to keep his emotions in check.

Just as the first firecracker burst in the sky, he moved forward and kissed her. It started slowly and he hesitated initially but as soon as she responded, he took it a notch further. His hands slowly made their way into her silky tresses as hers gripped his short cropped hair tightly.

The midnight blue sky and dazzling fireworks were the witness as Arnav Singh Raizada and Khushi Kumari Gupta kissed each other like there was no tomorrow.

They broke apart at about the same time as the last cracker had whizzed into the air. He stroked her cheek with his thumb as he gazed admiringly at the delightful pink that had tinted her cheeks.

Khushi's heart was beating like crazy. She had never kissed anyone before and she had no idea that it was such an exhilarating feeling. She looked into his molten brown eyes which had a much softer look now. It was a look that she had created in his eyes. It was a feeling that only she could awaken.

Alright, so I'm terrible at writing kissing scenes so forgive me. This is a vital chapter in the story. You'll find out in the next few chapters how important this particular one is. It will lead to certain stuff...

Edited by tennismaniac19 - 03 June 2012 at 11:47pm

The following 111 member(s) liked the above post:

ck1985Lovenalltap173Rain_drophoneyboney1smritigemsonson126rachealpretty37et_tu_achufanfollowerarhiluv101kp123truth1-1Aym7HawtNatty17kethgauthami1anamika00arshisangelsuadvanipal89711dancedanceRRmankhushamritab9424976Gurpreet1991GillRKinluvwivARHIdarkninjatasminesai_nehasaikrishnarssomeoneipkAnya_jainasmaali0987blue_sapphireAllSmiles86GunMpri3loveindiavizionamv63fatima2603purplelovepoolovesarnavrockinggirl5glv_15multifacetedRandomGirlPixieFlameneverbeforeApples94seabeautyrashgirl000meghnasarul01angellovergirlsmile1412crazy44shakethebiscuitHonkytonkvidya.sanjayAsmara.mrin0709HADmishti-veena.shona-caskeraakriti120ami_princessS.Stephysneaky-ajindy12RhysennN0306arhilover55nareshSVdevsumshraddskahararnavmistyrainsaycma98preetihere-FarwiiDobaara-__blossom__segadPepsiGirl101reflorated-Raichu--zozo-frenzyykriti_atharvkritashzafiHot.Pink.HeelsKrishnaluv94ekdoteencharboyznakaanurao.66--Siva--Arjuhisis.hea.Prinsesse.Suviflowers4ujeb1.x-bumblebee-x.The007Shivanirkapoor1382summaiyasayedASR6262snoopy84dumasMysticRiver

devsum IF-Dazzler
devsum
devsum

Posted: 03 June 2012 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Superb... They are attracted to each other... but where is the fiance? he seems to be MIA. 
kethgauthami1 Senior Member
kethgauthami1
kethgauthami1

Posted: 04 June 2012 at 12:25am | IP Logged
Hey i read all 4 parts in one go...superb writing and i really liked the interesting concept...keep updating
boyznaka IF-Rockerz
boyznaka
boyznaka

Posted: 04 June 2012 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Eeesh! They kissed!! Yaayy!
And my mouth started watering at the mention of food. I guess I'm a KKG mysel when it comes to that! *goes to order pizza*
Anywho, nice update Charu! It was really sweet, especially the part where both of them regret hurting the other. And I loved the whole amusement park bit. And the kiss in the end was soo cute! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tennismaniac19

neverbefore Goldie
neverbefore
neverbefore

Posted: 04 June 2012 at 12:53am | IP Logged
A very romantic kiss...beautifully written.  Loved the new chapter.

Go to top