SS: ASR Junior's SECRET DIARY! Part 10 Pg 134 UPDATED!! - Page 80

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by -Grace-

</div><div>
thanks!
and yupp i noticed i was glad you did cus i personally found her fainting funny lmao😆
and it was creative enough hehe dont worry😉

you can call me Iqra and is that your real name?? its cute😳
and you are most welcome😃

I was going to mention you and another reader who gave the idea but I updated thro my cellphone and the word limit was really small so I couldn't but i'm thinking abt cutting of some of of ramblings and add your names =D And fari is my nickname and my real name is Farheen =D
I stumbled upon this one n OMG!!! This is so hilarious n brilliant!

Very very creative !! Pls keep it up!!!!
Originally posted by nav_bat

<font color="#0000ff" size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">
RES.
</div></font><div>
<font color="#ff0000"><font size="2" face="Verdana">-EDITED-</font></font>
</div>
<font color="#0000ff" size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hey Smiles, (Can I call you that, since I dont know your name?😳)</font>
<font color="#0000ff" size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"></font>
<font color="#0000ff" size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Well, you did use that under the bed Shyamo the creep idea didnt you? And OMG! I had this big grin on my face when i read it. Finally my brain did some good to anybody other tan my own stupid self.</font>
<font color="#0000ff" size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"></font>
<font color="#0000ff" size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Anyways, coming towards the update, haha, baby ASR doesnt get what only eye locks can do for ArHi, I hardly thing ArHi even need a proper suhagraat, their bedroom eyes are enough for the cill I guess.☺️</font>
<font color="#0000ff" size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Well, you know what that question I have asked so many times to myself when I was young too. I use to be this gobbly child, and my parents were seriosuly like, you are a girl you can tgo around being hippotamus, and now they are like grow up Batool, you are too thin.😆Never satisfied are they?😆</font>
<font color="#0000ff" size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Haha.😆That meant for eachother dialouge was epic, seriously.👏</font>
<font color="#0000ff" size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">So okay, finally the first sentences, I bet it would be somehting to with ASR one liners like, Enough is Enough, or Get Out, At once! I said shutup!😆</font>
<font color="#0000ff" size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Anjali, and the frame, omg, that was hillarious.😆😆Haha,does JNR ASR have any plans of being James Bond?😉He knows how to join two and two together.😆</font>
<font color="#0000ff" size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Haha, naughty parents, and poor thing Jnr ASR.😆He think they are off to do something fruitful.😳</font>
<font color="#0000ff" size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">He doesnt know, their activites mean, dreading things of siblings on the way.🤣</font>
<font color="#0000ff" size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Anti Rabba Ve, mission, man JNR ASR is a great man.😃(About to be man, to be precise😳)</font>
<font color="#0000ff" size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Manorama Mami and the crossword, just like some brainy kind like her to do.😳</font>
<font color="#0000ff" size="2" face="Verdana">Fabolous chapter, loved it the core.😃</font>
<font color="#0000ff" size="2" face="Verdana">Love,</font>
<font color="#0000ff" size="2" face="Verdana">Batool😳</font>
<div>

Awww! Thanks for such a lovely comment Batool! And you can call me Fari btw =D

Hahaha! I'm glad you enjoyed the update! I'm thinking of having 2, 3 chapters more max and then will end it... I don't want to drag it too much =D

Awww and that was sooo cute! You're right parents are never satisfied! Whenever I gain even a little weight, my mum starts pestering me and then there are days when she gives me long lectures how I don't eat properly and 'kamzor ho gae ho' I mean, what the?! hahaha! Anyways thanks for your comment! Much appreciated! =D

P.S. I decided to cut off some of my rambling from the update and mentioned you and Iqra for giving me ideas =D Thanks a bunch =DEdited by SmileyStar - 11 years ago
Originally posted by smile1412

I stumbled upon this one n OMG!!! This is so hilarious n brilliant!

Very very creative !! Pls keep it up!!!!

Thank you Smile! Glad you liked it! =D
Originally posted by SmileyStar

I was going to mention you and another reader who gave the idea but I updated thro my cellphone and the word limit was really small so I couldn't but i'm thinking abt cutting of some of of ramblings and add your names =D And fari is my nickname and my real name is Farheen =D
oh no its totally fine we only crave for entertainment no credits😆 i was gona mention that in the pm but i forgot and remembered it after 
and u dont have to just update fast hehehe😳
GAH!! That was another awe-effing-some update. The kid is so mean, interrupting the Rabba-Ve's 🤣
swthrt... can this get any better...
loving it...love this cutie sweety pie morrreee...
poor arnav...can totally guess y he was grumpy...lolz...
mami jealous of laxmi...
im ROTFLMAO...

~~~ sam
junoir asr is smart nd mischivious
it was really dam cute i just wish how their son would  look like  cute dont stop keep riting 
Awesome, he is so cute

Overheard Mum saying to Dad that she fancied an early night, and then giggling. I don't know what she's laughing at- early nights are boring! But atleast I'll get some time to rest. I'm constantly on my guard these days and have successfully managed to interrupt every single Rabba Ve Moment they have had this past week or so but its a tough job keeping an eye on them all day long. The only time I leave them is when they head for bed and next morning, i'm again on duty...

I don't believe it. Manorma Maami has immersed herself in doing a crossword puzzle and its taken her all day so far. She finally finished it just after dinner time and was extremely chuffed with herself and so was Mama ji. He said, 'Oh Manorma, thats the first time you've done a crossword puzzle and you even managed to finish it all by yourself. I'm so proud of you.'