Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MsMystic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Sweet_Ashum

I've heard Sarah is coming in a couple of months and I hope i'll manage to formulate a few sensible sentences by then, otherwise I'll be a laughing stock. Haaawww! Double standards Ashar! You dont let your parents Rabba Ve n planning one of your own? Hmmm?😉

She was standing next to a man with a target drawn over his face with something written above it which looked like, "TAKE THAT, YOU EVIL SNAKE"  That was written by IF chicks dude 😆

I am rofling away... 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

about that "TAKE THAT, YOU EVIL SNAKE 😡" ... yes junior ASR... it was written by us 😉.

... ... ... ... ... ... ...
Kept dreaming that the Shyamo monster was hiding under my bed and then he would grab me and try making a great big Baby Pie. 😆 😆 😆
AdorableTrouble thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
You are AMAZING girl !! And the updates are even better ! Sorry, couldnt comment since the last few updates as i was outta town...but anyway, superdooper-wonderfullyawesome updates. 👍🏼 you guarantee -> 🤣  🤣  🤣 Gosh, Ashar is smart 😉 And hell adorable !! And some of the observations are sooo freaking awesome ! Eg - HP's plastic surgery  🤣  Rabba Ve moments  🤣 🤣 🤣  Khushi's timely tripping 😉 Monorma mami's antics 😆 and so many more...superb work yaar !! Waiting for updates 🤗
hellokitty94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
so nice...so waiting for the siblings...breaking heir rabbavae to the maximum is hilarious...
SmileyStar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sweet_Ashum

I'm really glad dad took mum out for dinner, she loves food and the sight of it makes her forget stupid stuff like 'Rabba Ve'. I'm dead sure she was too busy gobbling food to have time for a Rabba Ve moment... Excellent! Dude your parents manage to Rabba Ve even in the most complicated situations. And a lot can happen over dinner😉

By the way, its funny how my Mum is so thin when she loves eating so much. And its even funnier how she faints every Tej just because she misses a meal... And the most weird thing is, she always manages to faint in dad's arms. Arre no! Your dad doesnt allow anyone else to stand near her. Her surroundings are always vacant to be filled with your dad's presence. Dont ponder too much over these lines. You wont understand😆 She starts feeling dizzy and by the time she actually faints, dad is always waiting there with his arms spread out to catch her before she hits the ground. These two are REALLY meant for each other, huh?🤣I've had the same feeling for a long time now. Even after gobbling up so many jalebis she doesnt gain an ounce. Maybe her running after your dad helps her maintain herself.

I am pretty sure I'm wise beyond my years and a quick learner too. That I've been sure about since I read your 1st diary entry😉and also coz you n I share the same bday😃

I've heard Sarah is coming in a couple of months and I hope i'll manage to formulate a few sensible sentences by then, otherwise I'll be a laughing stock. Haaawww! Double standards Ashar! You dont let your parents Rabba Ve n planning one of your own? Hmmm?😉

She was standing next to a man with a target drawn over his face with something written above it which looked like, "TAKE THAT, YOU EVIL SNAKE" That was written by IF chicks dude😆

I wonder if Anjali Bua wrote that. I think its quite likely, as she has got a bit of temper on her sometimes. She gave Rahul a right telling off for not attending on of her special poja's.😲She started screaming? Your dad's kinda bad influence yaar! He's become Anjali bua n your bua's become your dad before you came

As I was reflecting these thoughts, I could've sworn the face in the picture twitched, making me almost pee in my pants and I ran out of the room screaming for my life.😆Expect creepwa to scare even a 2 year old

. For some reason, he looked a little grumpy but its not like I was disturbing their sleep much- they had gone to bed early, remember? Ahem. Baby go to sleep, thats all I'll say

And He had good reason to be proud of her. I sneaked a look at the puzzle myself and I must say I was impressed. She'd coloured all the squares in a different colour and very neatly too. I could have hardly done better myself. Baby! She's your dadi. Half a step ahead of you in some matters. Lets give this much to her😆

I mean what product does she use that she manages to stay so young even after so many years? Can you ask that qs to your mum on my behalf plz? Somehow Laxmi seems to have stopped growing ages ago and Naani still wanders about carrying her. Your pardadi seems to be eating a lot of Chavanprash I guess. She still carries Laxmi and dances about. Watch her dance and you'll forget Sarah😆

Lol hilarious update Fari!
You liked my comment? Say yes n that'll make me smile coz your updates usually have me on floor and then I've to comment after dusting myself and having a bath🤣Dont worry the floors are clean. Its just that I'm in my garden😆(kidding)

I'll be back to reply in a bit! =D Reserving cos otherwise my reply will be on pg 120 the way ppl are commenting! =D

*EDITED*

OMG!! You're Awesome Girl!! Your remarks have me rolling on my bed =D Hahaha! The IF Chicks part was Hilarious! It didn't even cross my mind that they were capable of this act too! =D

And dadi's dancing! Forget Sarah! Hahaha! BRILLIANT REMARKS! I absolutely LOVE your comments Ashum! They always make me Laugh!! And *gasp* your bday's on the 14th of July too?? Mine too =D Maybe you told me before but so many ppl did that I don't remember! Hehehe! 14th of July really is the coolest day for a bday, huh? =D And we share our bdays wid the great ASR Jr! =D Even cooler! ;)

Thanks ALOT for your Comment! They make MY day! =DEdited by SmileyStar - 11 years ago
Overheard Mum saying to Dad that she fancied an early night, and then giggling. I don't know what she's laughing at- early nights are boring! But atleast I'll get some time to rest. I'm constantly on my guard these days and have successfully managed to interrupt every single Rabba Ve Moment they have had this past week or so but its a tough job keeping an eye on them all day long. The only time I leave them is when they head for bed and next morning, i'm again on duty...

👏
this diary is a riot.well done⭐️

👏
SmileyStar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Monu_Deewani

You are AMAZING girl !! And the updates are even better ! Sorry, couldnt comment since the last few updates as i was outta town...but anyway, superdooper-wonderfullyawesome updates. 👍🏼 you guarantee ->🤣🤣🤣Gosh, Ashar is smart 😉 And hell adorable !! And some of the observations are sooo freaking awesome ! Eg - HP's plastic surgery🤣 Rabba Ve moments🤣🤣🤣 Khushi's timely tripping😉Monorma mami's antics 😆 and so many more...superb work yaar !! Waiting for updates 🤗

No problem sweetie! I understand! =D And Glad you enjoyed the updates so much! =D
Peehu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
baby raizada is too cute. Infact adorable...hehe amazing update
StormChaser thumbnail
🤣🤣🤣
Just plain awesome!
Baby Ashar is so adorable and very very hilarious!! 🤣
Please do continue! 😃
Tia.0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Terrible nightmares that night. Kept dreaming that the Shyamo monster was hiding under my bed and then he would grab me and try making a great big Baby Pie. Had a good old cry and then Dad came to look after me. For some reason, he looked a little grumpy but its not like I was disturbing their sleep much- they had gone to bed early, remember?

Oley baby... we won't let you be baby pie... ❤️ Just don't cry in the middle of night and interrupt mummy and daddy... We have waited a looonnnggg time for this...😍
SmileyStar thumbnail

Originally posted by: tia.o

Terrible nightmares that night. Kept dreaming that the Shyamo monster was hiding under my bed and then he would grab me and try making a great big Baby Pie. Had a good old cry and then Dad came to look after me. For some reason, he looked a little grumpy but its not like I was disturbing their sleep much- they had gone to bed early, remember?

Oley baby... we won't let you be baby pie...❤️Just don't cry in the middle of night and interrupt mummy and daddy... We have waited a looonnnggg time for this...😍

Buhahahahaha =D ROFL!! The IF Chicks only want Rabba Ve's, huh? Bet you don't like the baby's new mission? ;) =D