LOVELY...ENJOYED IT TO THE CORE...😊
Olive_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
I just came across this story and it's truly fun reading. Very hilarious πŸ˜†
SmileyStar thumbnail
Originally posted by: sparklystarstud

<font color="#333399" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">hey...just read the whole thing luv...</font>

<font color="#333399" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">im totally in love with ashar...he's soooper cute... and a perfect beta version of his handsome papa...πŸ˜‰</font>
<font color="#333399" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">love this... gr8 idea...πŸ˜ƒ</font>
<font color="#333399" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">and thanx for the add... do pm while u update luv</font>
<font color="#333399" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">
</font>
<font color="#333399" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">~~~ sam</font>

Thanks for commenting Sweetie! Glad you enjoyed it =D And I have added you on my buddy list so will definitely PM you whenever I update =D
rjhaveri thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Love it.  It is so funny it cracks me up.  This story is my destresser, it always brings a smile to my face.  Keep it up.
claireDD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hell ,,,i cant believe it took this long for me to come across this absolutely mind blowing piece of work..seriously smileystar, where on earth did u find the creativity to blow my head up??its truly amazing..u really cracked me up with every single part..i read and re-read them...i dunno whether i'd ever be able to find a word fair enough, good enough to explain the exquisiteness in ur posts.just continue ASAP...and dont forget to pm me when u update...  πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸ‘Edited by claireDD - 11 years ago
kriti_atharv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice...different but loved it n cud u add me to ur pm list for future update...thnx
SSB28 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I eagerly wait for Ashar 😊. And he always makes me smile and obviously credit goes to you as he is your brain childπŸ‘.

So about your update

His cute wish at temple and they way he commented on temple including Anjali was awesome πŸ˜†.

Aww you brought NK in. And his analysis of NK and Buaji was 🀣

His adventure at office and "Making his Dad jealous" was πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜‰

And last but not the least the 21st century change πŸ˜†

Wonderfull job. Do continue soon πŸ‘

πŸ˜‰I have no words to express how awesome wonderfull beautifull and eligent and wat i am not getting words to praise your posr it was simply mind blowing please pm me the update if any πŸ˜Š
coolflora thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
love it 
pm me when you update
TeekhiMishti thumbnail
awesome concept.! really cute.!