Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dhahi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Its amazing...
but i want more...
hope its not last part as u mentioned...
want t hear a lot n lot frm Jr.ASR...
zaniax thumbnail
Yar!!! this is amazing..u r extremely creative..Hat's off to u👏
Plzz write more..i can't get enuf of this stuff..it's jus tooo GUD
i LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!!😃
ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Oh dear! I'm begining to doubt that Anjali bua sees me as her latest puja ki thaal considering the way she refuses to put me down! I'm just dreading the day when she starts swinging me in a circle in front of the mandir!

🤣 🤣
ipkknd-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Loved it as much as the first one haha :)
MsMystic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=SmileyStar]

Oh dear! I'm begining to doubt that Anjali bua sees me as her latest puja ki thaal considering the way she refuses to put me down! I'm just dreading the day when she starts swinging me in a circle in front of the mandir!

...sometimes even more than I feel for Aman (don't ask me who he is, haven't seen him myself. Just know that when dad's really angry he calls him up and vent out his anger on him, going 'what the! What the!' Poor bloke, he is sort of dad's punching bag)

Thank God, i've got Dad's fashion sense. Its not like there was any other option cos mum doesn't seem to have any! You should see my wardrobe! I keep hoping that she'll buy me some nice colour shirts - colours that dad wears like blue, black, grey etc. But she buys me purple, red, pink and all bright colours possible! I look like something fallen from a box of Quality Streets!

/QUOTE]

AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME... 👏 
it was so hilarious 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
lastdesire thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i lyk quality street...hehe nyc 1
t_drive thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Good One!. I could not stop laughing at lunatics staring at each other. For the first time, when I saw the serial, I was kind of, why these guys staring at each other without even "blinks", after seeing few episodes, I know now, these are some weird private moments.
devishree thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
loved it 
simply hilarious and funny 
ashar rocking
SmileyStar thumbnail
Originally posted by: abhiyaluver1

hey loved it ...😊the best part is u made a kid afraid of EVIL MONSTER SHYAMO🤣LOVED IT SHYAM DESERVES IT...!! LOL

OH YAA U KNOW THE NAME "ASHAR" OHH I DONT KNOW WHY BUT I GOT A FEELING THAT U DECIDED THE NAME BECAUSE OF HUMSAFAR THEN I THOUGHT "NO NO MAYBE ITS ACOINCIDENT" HAHA..!! U KNOW I AM ALSO A BIG FAN OF FAWAD KHAN... HE DRIVES ME CRAZY😆WELL LOVED IT IT WAS REALLY FUNNY SPECIALLY WHEN ARHI'S SON SAID "THE WORLD WILL SEE ASHAR LIKE THE DUDE HE ACTUALLY IS"<font size="2">HAHAHA THAT WAS AWESOME... LOVED IT... PM ME IF U UPDATE :) PLEASE..!!</font>

Awww! Thanks for liking it! :D I seriously had no plans continuing while i posted the 2nd one but now I'm thinking I'll see If i can cook something this weekend cos too busy right now... :D

And yesss! Fawad is absolutely AMAZING!! Singer and Actor both in one! What more can anybody want?! ;) :D
UV_Arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ohh my!!! that was fabulous...HILARIOUS!! 😆 😆 😆 too good...! i hope you decide to write a few more..they're too much fun! 😃