Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

SS: ASR Junior's SECRET DIARY! Part 10 Pg 134 UPDATED!! (Page 17)

zenjoe Senior Member
zenjoe
zenjoe

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 6:02am | IP Logged
' Mum doesn't let dad carry me yet cos she's terrified that he'll drop me (altho he never drops her!) but I guess she's right cos I observed him for a few hours this morning and his posture is too stiff to hold a child. Loosen up a little, Dad! But he does give me sloppery kisses every half an hour and I'm afraid i'll have a stubble burn all my childhood. '

Imagining Arnav being a Dad is so cute!!! Day DreamingHe'll make one hell of a possessive father!
And Rabba Vey on the way!!!LOL

Gosh, would Arnav still remain a workaholic even after a kid??...truly slow in the head...no time management! What the...LOL

Awesome Post...Great imagination!!

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

ramyaduraicoolrohiniSaRUNiansFOREVAlOVENIRoses_ZaYaAsvatianerabinimoti-MissBoiiVamp-SmileyStarRaadhiyaaaLyssaPie...Rapunzel...susan7

anurao.66 IF-Rockerz
anurao.66
anurao.66

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 6:56am | IP Logged
It is just awesome. Congratulations for getting such a fantastic idea, and a brilliant post.

---------------------------------------------------
Life is too short, Enjoy it too the fullest

Anu

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SmileyStarRaadhiyaaa

DhwaniKS Senior Member
DhwaniKS
DhwaniKS

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Hilarious...
And I dont know bout ashar...bt SINGH RAIZADA is really cool...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SmileyStar

SmileyStar IF-Rockerz
SmileyStar
SmileyStar

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Heyyy All!

THANK YOU SO MUCH guys for liking and commenting!! I had no idea that my little Ashar/ASR Junior would be so popular ;) So Here I am, giving it another try cos many ppl asked me to. Hope you guys like it!

Hello Dairy,

Back again with some more entries! Writing is my only artistic outlet and mode of expression cos I still can't speak! But I've learned to smile now! What a relief- I've been laughing inwardly for weeks just looking at mom's pom pom laden Clothes!

And talking abt daft things reminds me of Manorma Dadi! OMG!! I'm dead sure my IQ level is already abt 10 times higher than her. I can tell you-she spends 2 hours drinking a bottle of juice because it says, "concentrated" on its side! I mean, how thick can you get?!

Had terrible nightmares abt Da Big Bad Evil Shyamo last night. Screamed and screamed until dad came to get me. If anyone can save me from that Evil Monster, its my dad.

He took me in his arms and then realized that my diapers needed changing cos I had wet them in fear of that Shyamo monster. It took him absolutely ages to change my nappy and by the time he'd finished, I was- ahem, how can I put this delicately, ready for another one. So we had to start all over again.

Finally done wid changing, He took me to his room and for a second his eyes halted on the french windows leading to the poolside and his eyes got a glassy, far-away look and a foolish grin appeared on his face and I knew at a glance, by my experience that he was recollecting all the Rabba Way moments wid mum which I didn't even want to start thinking abt. So I gave him a good kick in the stomach to get him back to Earth. He jumped a bit at that and gave me a sheepish grin before walking along the length of the room, gently patting my back to make me go to sleep again.

My eyes lingered on the huge photo of mum and dad from their wedding day and Boy! Did they look happy!! Staring at their lovely pic, I noticed that dad still had his stubble back then. Thank God, this stubble thing doesn't seem to be hereditary. At least I don't seem to have one! Lord, spare my siblings too!

Oh dear! I'm begining to doubt that Anjali bua sees me as her latest puja ki thaal considering the way she refuses to put me down! I'm just dreading the day when she starts swinging me in a circle in front of the mandir!

Oh! I still haven't mentioned anything abt my Per Nani. Man! She's ancient! And I think she's losing it cos she has a goat for a pet! Who in their right mind would keep a goat inside the house?! Poor OP and JP curse that goat like anything when they've to clean the floor 5 times a day, thinking I'm deaf and can't hear their swearing. I shouldn't write the words they use here, in case this diary falls in mum's hands. She'll kill me! But I do feel sorry for OP and JP, sometimes even more than I feel for Aman (don't ask me who he is, haven't seen him myself. Just know that when dad's really angry he calls him up and vent out his anger on him, going 'what the! What the!' Poor bloke, he is sort of like, dad's punching bag)

And that goat Laxmi?! It scares the hell out of me! I seriously suspect that goat is an agent of the Evil Shyamo and It'll eat me at the first opportunity it gets. So I scream my head off whenever someone tries taking me near it. I have a feeling I'll be doing quite a lot of crying in the near future...

Happy Valentine's day!! And i'm sad to admit that your's truely, the most eligible bachelor has no valentine! Tho I do have a huge crush on Lavanya aunty's daughter, Sarah! OMG! She's gorgeous! OK, so she's a few months older than me, but that only adds to her charms! I will make a move on her when I have the chance...

Thank God, i've got Dad's fashion sense. Its not like there was any other option cos mum doesn't seem to have any! You should see my wardrobe! I keep hoping that she'll buy me some nice colour shirts - colours that dad wears like blue, black, grey etc. But she buys me purple, red, pink and all bright colours possible! I look like something fallen from a box of Quality Streets!

She never even gel up my hair like dad. I look like a complete dork! Sarah will go right off me if she happens to see me like this.

So Here's the plan. Everytime Mum decks me out in something duff, I'll scream my lungs out. She'll soon get the idea. Or If she doesn't cos she does seem a little dim, I'll soon be able to dress myself and then the world will see Ashar like the dude he actually is!

For the time being, I guess I'll just have to rely on my good looks and reckless charm.

OH MY GAWD!! I said my first words today! No prizes for guessing cos they're the most common words in my life,
      "WHATDA?!!"

Likes and Comments Plsss! =D

**PART 3 PAGE 31**

Edited by SmileyStar - 26 May 2012 at 4:28am

The following 502 member(s) liked the above post:

lilmisstasbarbie_gurlrosmyerslaila889mishimKavita1970mgtdrithuparnaAlaynaaarshiiibhavanigunaMs.Aditi17uchuramanahanagogoililly4uneemuamritha7lotus32iloovearnavkk10shermyjkskASRtheManlarumaniccijilebiArshiraizada12saya_d23underground1crazy.kiya.refriendshresaggi23Sna1288reluctantfanEternity9nyansnajmahburberry07vismhrichashy_chickabcdzcookie.dlalitha203Suzich123sweetarianeeshahaiderhaffyspiceangelsuhanamausamAspirexprincessep13palemsrssnjadaparis_leeuthra.kgChardonnaySURABRADsupernova_moonrethkumarpamalovearshiirshadacutiedyutizmkforeverrita1015Lynette50nzmonicacuppycake11elrein_2046aemanarshiocean28CrazyArshiFaniloveyounatsumeMONAKARANarshilover75Sunayana27darkangelpcrazygurlMathu27syedahaleema4swapnikaarshisweetydeearshifreak2711anji_22glennbsp0207xyzw231Rabba_Vejayashreesbsshaayneluckybirdsana.meherrupikaSrijaBharathiinanyregardobegumtruth1-1arshi95myanu10ramyaduraimistletoe22scrazym8998pixielove29rtaranuamuKhushixoxotharu23vmppme_lovelygulzszsbindupoduvalrjhaveriC3_IFSehnila_shahrinjoa123kvgmatrilarimel22Dee-me_saysyeskaycutie13luv angelBadtameeezClassy_GalswtashSumaiya27mak3mesmileShyamukittyniya_smanjusha_92dhahirsshreediyachillseoulbeats-ArhiLover-hemvbT4YY4B4-tardisblue-sumalimcmelinawinchfireLoveArnavKhushijshreya16ipi2011craziefansmittapserendipity235moonlight99printyDevilwaysawwwwwwwsai_nehaRajPreet_Preetomalios112801ThreeDsChezzie13Laila132alisowjAparajita267raparigaRavurisoumyaksoapfreak13anumber1mcguinessvoldemortsaj111kria1996DhwaniKSsanjeewi15PinkPariCrinklez.SweetSophieAnneyhuzaifahcoffee_loveShahid_loverdarshi28anumunu578lOVENIipkknd_loverAtyayParo-saArshi143CuriousmindDream_onparilovestvanyabellDaspayelHunnybunny3TRND86UV_Arshi7537Mshona-lifunwe23tomndjerrypreciousgirl125tintin70anihabhikhusharnavaminta13tmowladancydreamersanyukta90ipkknd_gbdfanbarunxoxoducky_anneesmeralda111narmathabiju21crazzychips1likeNoOtherArshi4evrnevrmysterygirl06aafreen48Denaidchilukuripuriarshiyakanishkaraapunzel...mansin129tokyoarshifan91hot.cakespalaayanMahrunLuckyPMskaty185..Sri..sd..lg..Shyamaladevi.kat.celinawaltergreshuaneraasyakiideewanipran28671divyaarnavsrrizibRasa23srija.singh04farha623robinhood008shaz007khushboo1234tanvi_arshiAsvativaishuuswat.gheavenspiritdamonzladyJanu75dimple288swetha1495RandomGirlpriyankaaSumukisaucechipsZ_ArShiblackdice1001ayl123sini1234avantika_2012NareshkotarockstarashuBonhi_ipkknd..Zenny..purpleloveGoldenEyesarnavkushiarshirparashBarunz4everArshi1195josephadamjonas1DAlice.1.1.1.1bhagyathararockinggirl5shils28-Nashita-kajolkonnaArHiluvSuni-Siaa-starplus31the_breezeSyedaFaizaApples94Orion_NillusiveworldNeemsundarinancynairniaprincessrashgirl000Juicee_Sushiegom3090Psychedelicseabeautyaanu23shaam91Princess_Mansiyongshinmonkeydog18magss24Honkytonkvidya.sanjaymsmarpleana.khannavyaalex8Glimmerarul01meem17pmpm1sweet_butterflymischiefaangelismizzneetunatashaa46roohi_lovenihitax.Heena.xJasleennishiarchanan14highonshowsAsh95CythereaShamz94zara990Sallu-lazylad8-FauZidlippinkssOLGNESsweetysaransriraocaskershristi1serialmaniacAliya_hzsnSweet_AshumHeerbeautyAdorableTroublesun2011swetha_chsulochana90TANVI_SEXYsneaky-ajsparklystarstudrumuN0306inshuuRuchaMulayJaponicaOlive_RoseNothingLastsprathikri-Viji-hoopoealicepuppymistyrainsaycma98emistry..SSNAIR..veewriterthechaigirlCyberpsychooo__blossom__Arshi_lovergalipkknd-fansegad...Penknife...simi58IceflamesbinimotiPastelBeautyKtotheMgangsupenny25arshy4evernazca.BumbleBee.IronButterflyspillakushigowdasmatHawa1997sarita_barunForthislifeonlyPinky.RaizadanadiafarjanaArshi67Javeria3991...OceanEyes...aquagal-MissBoiiVamp-sushnaSkiranISensedYoushree10SSB28-Raichu-PepsiGirl101kooltoadpeepliHriju321BlueMystiqueJerryTheMouseRaadhiyaaachandana.sdeepika45StormChasertttttt1StapletonDiahh--drama_queen--kriti_atharvenigma17molten_lavaHot.Pink.Heelszaniaxzafirutu83rini_kattrina2010Angels11asha...Amti4u_NiShI_jakhushiIndigoBlueskvarshaAthena.pixie_nroops82.vrshn.maankigeet4ever--sumana13--cherry227soaplikerambishikahindu4lyf-Grace-desisweetheart9debby_11KaranShilpa:)anu1017ShiningStar18soapsuds.Euphoria.ashred12TINA!Neha.K.Rabba-Ve-DelenaSoulmate_SanaEthereal-PathLIKEDMGGirlabouttownserialjunkiesarra0ViccoTurmericArjuhisisIlahi_mera_JiyaCandYlicious_Sareeba_blossomHansaNclarissajohnmorning_dewsChitraF.AnJaNa.-aparna-pinky89FAYKHAN29Tish_AniSamiyaIPKKNDKookiemonsterLyssaPie-Vee05-..Sofia..Pr1yankaOmorabotiTia.0ameena671Aazeen02pieryroseRiima_AzraaSrilathalollaaartipartyyPreet.KcgirlTalks..Gunjan..IPK..Jennypup031chillybluemoon255tash10Rasgulla_spArshi.Sugi.IPKpolly_mkrimaPreeti.xoBeingBlunt..-IronyDied-..Fazila~Sunshine Girlmishti_17

SmileyStar IF-Rockerz
SmileyStar
SmileyStar

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Reserved! =D

Just wanted to mention that one of my commenters gave da idea of Anjali and her thaal so I decided to make Ashar her thaal :D :D

P.S. I chose 14th of July Ashar's date of birth cos its mine as well :D

Thanks everyone! Hope you enjoyed this one too :D

Edited by SmileyStar - 17 May 2012 at 2:40pm

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

neeshahaiderdarkangelpmyanu10ramyadurai-ArhiLover-Sumaiya27RavuriUV_Arshianera.1.1.1.1-Siaa---drama_queen--RaadhiyaaaStormChasermaankigeet4ever-MissBoiiVamp-serialjunkieFAYKHAN29Joseph_A

swtash Senior Member
swtash
swtash

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
omg!!!!! this is freaking awesome...just loved itThumbs Up

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Sumaiya27aneraStormChaser-MissBoiiVamp-SmileyStarFAYKHAN29

sulochana90 IF-Dazzler
sulochana90
sulochana90

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
omg!!!! very funny!!!