Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

SS: ASR Junior's SECRET DIARY! Part 10 Pg 134 UPDATED!! (Page 139)

SmileyStar IF-Rockerz
SmileyStar
SmileyStar

Posted: 12 June 2012 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mrs.Sallu

If Shyam had been my dad, I would have given myself up for adoption the day I was born.

<font color="#660099">LOLLOLI think Khushi would've committed suicide before letting that creep get anywhere near him.</font>

I think that was more to do with the presence of yours truely than anything else

<font color="#660099">But of course, you after all ASR JuniorCool</font>

I don't think dad's dying to sleep with mum at night! Whats so terribly
exciting about that?

<font color="#660099">What is so terribly exciting about that indeed???ConfusedWink</font>

"Anjali bitya, kahay itna giggliya rahi ho?"
'Hello Hi to Manorma Daadi and Bye Bye to Manorma Maami'
"Does Bhai know? Payal, we didn't ask Bhai before we decided to have a baby!"
Payal
Mausi manage to stammer, "Akash Ji, humaray zehen hi me nai aya..." and
Akash Chacho replied, "Chalo next time, be careful" he said
'Look who's talking, dollface'

"Baby Ve, O Baby Ve"
<font color="#660099">
ROFLROFL

</font><font color="#660099">Chote saab, dhak dhakying so early...acidity...iss umar mein aisi haal, toh badhe hokar kya hoga???LOL

Loved the convo between the two little ones, what a posh madamLOL
</font>

<font color="#660099">I can't stop giggliyaing...too funnyROFL

TFS and the PMSmile
</font>

Hahaha! Your remarks made me laugh =D and glad you liked it sweetie :)

SmileyStar IF-Rockerz
SmileyStar
SmileyStar

Posted: 12 June 2012 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Grace-

omgg the convo bw ashar and sarah was the cutest!!!! hahaha ashar calling lavanya dollface lmaoo!
</div><div>
thanks for the pm!

Glad you liked it Iqra =D And hehehe! Sometimes writing this SS can be so much fun esp when I get to read such awesome comments by you guys =D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Grace-

SmileyStar IF-Rockerz
SmileyStar
SmileyStar

Posted: 12 June 2012 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by devishree

wow that was awesome really amazing and funny loved ashar to the core wow shyamo the evil monster i loved themin each and every chap
wow sarah for ashar baby ve and dhak dhak that astonishing gr8 too
want to pull ashar's cheeks right now i have this urge still will u show me the pic of ashar plzz smily
accept my buddy request plz

Awww glad to know you like it hun! And i've accepted your buddy request! Will pm whenever I update =D
SmileyStar IF-Rockerz
SmileyStar
SmileyStar

Posted: 12 June 2012 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Princess_Mansi

part 7 was so cute and poor asr jr left olone in the hiuse when his parents went on a date poor guy and his Sarah also ditched him

Ohhh! So you're reading my diary from the start, huh? =D Hehehe! Glad you're liking it so far =D

Princess_Mansi

SmileyStar IF-Rockerz
SmileyStar
SmileyStar

Posted: 12 June 2012 at 9:36am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Sweet_Ashum

I'm really glad dad took mum out for dinner, she loves food and the sight of it makes her forget stupid stuff like 'Rabba Ve'. I'm dead sure she was too busy gobbling food to have time for a Rabba Ve moment... Excellent! Dude your parents manage to Rabba Ve even in the most complicated situations. And a lot can happen over dinnerWink<font color="#ff0000" face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">ha ha Munazza you are right I can imagine that</font>

By the way, its funny how my Mum is so thin when she loves eating so much. And its even funnier how she faints every Tej just because she misses a meal... And the most weird thing is, she always manages to faint in dad's arms. Arre no! Your dad doesnt allow anyone else to stand near her. Her surroundings are always vacant to be filled with your dad's presence. Dont ponder too much over these lines. You wont understandLOL<font color="#ff0000">Bechare bacche ko kya shekha rahe ho</font>She starts feeling dizzy and by the time she actually faints, dad is always waiting there with his arms spread out to catch her before she hits the ground. These two are REALLY meant for each other, huh?ROFLI've had the same feeling for a long time now. Even after gobbling up so many jalebis she doesnt gain an ounce. Maybe her running after your dad helps her maintain herself.
<font color="#ff0000">Ya right imagine roming in the bunglow and the office</font>
I am pretty sure I'm wise beyond my years and a quick learner too. That I've been sure about since I read your 1st diary entryWinkand also coz you n I share the same bdayBig smile
<font color="#ff0000">Hello you both even share ma mom's b'day</font>
I've heard Sarah is coming in a couple of months and I hope i'll manage to formulate a few sensible sentences by then, otherwise I'll be a laughing stock. Haaawww! Double standards Ashar! You dont let your parents Rabba Ve n planning one of your own? Hmmm?Wink<font color="#ff0000">Ma da ladla bigad gayaBig smile</font>

She was standing next to a man with a target drawn over his face with something written above it which looked like, "TAKE THAT, YOU EVIL SNAKE" That was written by IF chicks dudeLOL<font color="#ff0000">Ya</font>

I wonder if Anjali Bua wrote that. I think its quite likely, as she has got a bit of temper on her sometimes. She gave Rahul a right telling off for not attending on of her special poja's.ShockedShe started screaming? Your dad's kinda bad influence yaar! He's become Anjali bua n your bua's become your dad before you came<font color="#ff0000">He he he</font>LOLLOL
</div>As I was reflecting these thoughts, I could've sworn the face in the picture twitched, making me almost pee in my pants and I ran out of the room screaming for my life.LOLExpect creepwa to scare even a 2 year old

. For some reason, he looked a little grumpy but its not like I was disturbing their sleep much- they had gone to bed early, remember? Ahem. Baby go to sleep, thats all I'll say

And He had good reason to be proud of her. I sneaked a look at the puzzle myself and I must say I was impressed. She'd coloured all the squares in a different colour and very neatly too. I could have hardly done better myself. Baby! She's your dadi. Half a step ahead of you in some matters. Lets give this much to herLOL

I mean what product does she use that she manages to stay so young even after so many years? Can you ask that qs to your mum on my behalf plz?Big smileBig smileBig smile Somehow Laxmi seems to have stopped growing ages ago and Naani still wanders about carrying her. Your pardadi seems to be eating a lot of Chavanprash I guess. She still carries Laxmi and dances about. Watch her dance and you'll forget SarahLOL<div>
Lol hilarious update Fari!
You liked my comment? Say yes n that'll make me smile coz your updates usually have me on floor and then I've to comment after dusting myself and having a bathROFLDont worry the floors are clean. Its just that I'm in my gardenLOL(kidding)

Hahahaha! Ohhh Mansi, Sooo glad you started this Awesome work like Ashum (munazza) on remarking on my updates =D I'm sooo very sorry for not replying earlier, was really busy...

But guess what? I read your comment in my mechanics class and had a hard time controlling my laugher =D Hehehe!

It was awesome! Loved it =D

Princess_Mansi

SmileyStar IF-Rockerz
SmileyStar
SmileyStar

Posted: 12 June 2012 at 9:41am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Sweet_Ashum

I'm really glad dad took mum out for dinner, she loves food and the sight of it makes her forget stupid stuff like 'Rabba Ve'. I'm dead sure she was too busy gobbling food to have time for a Rabba Ve moment... Excellent! Dude your parents manage to Rabba Ve even in the most complicated situations. And a lot can happen over dinnerWink<font color="#ff0000" face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">ha ha Munazza you are right I can imagine that</font>

By the way, its funny how my Mum is so thin when she loves eating so much. And its even funnier how she faints every Tej just because she misses a meal... And the most weird thing is, she always manages to faint in dad's arms. Arre no! Your dad doesnt allow anyone else to stand near her. Her surroundings are always vacant to be filled with your dad's presence. Dont ponder too much over these lines. You wont understandLOL<font color="#ff0000">Bechare bacche ko kya shekha rahe ho</font>She starts feeling dizzy and by the time she actually faints, dad is always waiting there with his arms spread out to catch her before she hits the ground. These two are REALLY meant for each other, huh?ROFLI've had the same feeling for a long time now. Even after gobbling up so many jalebis she doesnt gain an ounce. Maybe her running after your dad helps her maintain herself.
<font color="#ff0000">Ya right imagine roming in the bunglow and the office</font>
I am pretty sure I'm wise beyond my years and a quick learner too. That I've been sure about since I read your 1st diary entryWinkand also coz you n I share the same bdayBig smile
<font color="#ff0000">Hello you both even share ma mom's b'day</font>
I've heard Sarah is coming in a couple of months and I hope i'll manage to formulate a few sensible sentences by then, otherwise I'll be a laughing stock. Haaawww! Double standards Ashar! You dont let your parents Rabba Ve n planning one of your own? Hmmm?Wink<font color="#ff0000">Ma da ladla bigad gayaBig smile</font>

She was standing next to a man with a target drawn over his face with something written above it which looked like, "TAKE THAT, YOU EVIL SNAKE" That was written by IF chicks dudeLOL<font color="#ff0000">Ya</font>

I wonder if Anjali Bua wrote that. I think its quite likely, as she has got a bit of temper on her sometimes. She gave Rahul a right telling off for not attending on of her special poja's.ShockedShe started screaming? Your dad's kinda bad influence yaar! He's become Anjali bua n your bua's become your dad before you came<font color="#ff0000">He he he</font>LOLLOL
</div>As I was reflecting these thoughts, I could've sworn the face in the picture twitched, making me almost pee in my pants and I ran out of the room screaming for my life.LOLExpect creepwa to scare even a 2 year old

. For some reason, he looked a little grumpy but its not like I was disturbing their sleep much- they had gone to bed early, remember? Ahem. Baby go to sleep, thats all I'll say

And He had good reason to be proud of her. I sneaked a look at the puzzle myself and I must say I was impressed. She'd coloured all the squares in a different colour and very neatly too. I could have hardly done better myself. Baby! She's your dadi. Half a step ahead of you in some matters. Lets give this much to herLOL

I mean what product does she use that she manages to stay so young even after so many years? Can you ask that qs to your mum on my behalf plz?Big smileBig smileBig smile Somehow Laxmi seems to have stopped growing ages ago and Naani still wanders about carrying her. Your pardadi seems to be eating a lot of Chavanprash I guess. She still carries Laxmi and dances about. Watch her dance and you'll forget SarahLOL<div>
Lol hilarious update Fari!
You liked my comment? Say yes n that'll make me smile coz your updates usually have me on floor and then I've to comment after dusting myself and having a bathROFLDont worry the floors are clean. Its just that I'm in my gardenLOL(kidding)

Hahahaha! Ohhh The laser treatment part cracked me up sooo bad! LOL!! And Ashum has told Baby Ashar many secrets cos of her 'slip of tongue' Hehehe! Just hope he doesn't end up having a live in relationship wid Sarah! =D

It was awesome! Your remarks on Ashum's remarks! Brilliant they were! You 2 are absolute geniuses!! Love you guys loads! And of Course I'll add you in my buddy list =D Thanks alot for such a lovely and looonngg comment! It really means alot =D

Edited by SmileyStar - 12 June 2012 at 2:26pm

Princess_Mansi

blackdice1001 Goldie
blackdice1001
blackdice1001

Posted: 13 June 2012 at 2:31am | IP Logged
Hahha Baby Ve? LOL Loved it as always, thanks for the update!

SmileyStar

roserocks Groupbie
roserocks
roserocks

Posted: 13 June 2012 at 6:16am | IP Logged
baby ve baby ve was so hilarious, its amazing, please continue and update regularly

SmileyStar

Go to top