Fan Fictions

SS: ASR Junior's SECRET DIARY! Part 10 Pg 134 UPDATED!! - Page 105

SmileyStar thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Mrs.Sallu

If Shyam had been my dad, I would have given myself up for adoption the day I was born.

<font color="#660099">LOL😆I think Khushi would've committed suicide before letting that creep get anywhere near him.</font>

I think that was more to do with the presence of yours truely than anything else

<font color="#660099">But of course, you after all ASR Junior😎</font>

I don't think dad's dying to sleep with mum at night! Whats so terribly
exciting about that?

<font color="#660099">What is so terribly exciting about that indeed???😕😉</font>

"Anjali bitya, kahay itna giggliya rahi ho?"
'Hello Hi to Manorma Daadi and Bye Bye to Manorma Maami'
"Does Bhai know? Payal, we didn't ask Bhai before we decided to have a baby!"
Payal
Mausi manage to stammer, "Akash Ji, humaray zehen hi me nai aya..." and
Akash Chacho replied, "Chalo next time, be careful" he said
'Look who's talking, dollface'

"Baby Ve, O Baby Ve"
<font color="#660099">
ROFL🤣

</font><font color="#660099">Chote saab, dhak dhakying so early...acidity...iss umar mein aisi haal, toh badhe hokar kya hoga???😆

Loved the convo between the two little ones, what a posh madam😆
</font>

<font color="#660099">I can't stop giggliyaing...too funny🤣

TFS and the PM😊
</font>

Hahaha! Your remarks made me laugh =D and glad you liked it sweetie :)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SmileyStar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Grace-

omgg the convo bw ashar and sarah was the cutest!!!! hahaha ashar calling lavanya dollface lmaoo!

</div><div>
thanks for the pm!

Glad you liked it Iqra =D And hehehe! Sometimes writing this SS can be so much fun esp when I get to read such awesome comments by you guys =D
SmileyStar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: devishree

wow that was awesome really amazing and funny loved ashar to the core wow shyamo the evil monster i loved themin each and every chap

wow sarah for ashar baby ve and dhak dhak that astonishing gr8 too
want to pull ashar's cheeks right now i have this urge still will u show me the pic of ashar plzz smily
accept my buddy request plz

Awww glad to know you like it hun! And i've accepted your buddy request! Will pm whenever I update =D
SmileyStar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Princess_Mansi

part 7 was so cute and poor asr jr left olone in the hiuse when his parents went on a date poor guy and his Sarah also ditched him

Ohhh! So you're reading my diary from the start, huh? =D Hehehe! Glad you're liking it so far =D
SmileyStar thumbnail

Hahahaha! Ohhh Mansi, Sooo glad you started this Awesome work like Ashum (munazza) on remarking on my updates =D I'm sooo very sorry for not replying earlier, was really busy...

But guess what? I read your comment in my mechanics class and had a hard time controlling my laugher =D Hehehe!

It was awesome! Loved it =D
SmileyStar thumbnail

Hahahaha! Ohhh The laser treatment part cracked me up sooo bad! LOL!! And Ashum has told Baby Ashar many secrets cos of her 'slip of tongue' Hehehe! Just hope he doesn't end up having a live in relationship wid Sarah! =D

It was awesome! Your remarks on Ashum's remarks! Brilliant they were! You 2 are absolute geniuses!! Love you guys loads! And of Course I'll add you in my buddy list =D Thanks alot for such a lovely and looonngg comment! It really means alot =DEdited by SmileyStar - 11 years ago
blackdice1001 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hahha Baby Ve? 😆 Loved it as always, thanks for the update!
roserocks thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
baby ve baby ve was so hilarious, its amazing, please continue and update regularly
elle22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Baby ve oh baby ve 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 Hilarious!!! Nice update!!!
Sweet_Ashum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: SmileyStar

Hahahaha! Have I ever mentioned How much I love you and your comments! You're a genius =D

Hahaha! Loved the bit abt seeing Arnav shirtless! Hehehe! And your comments on their conversation and Baby Ve was absolutely H-I-L-A-R-I-O-U-S!! And more siblings being born cos of Khushi's dupatta! LOL!! =D

And sooo sorryyy for not replying earlier! I started some summer course and I'm terribly busy so didn't get time to reply back to comments but yours is the first one i'm replying to cos duhh! You write the best ones =D and Thanks for Everything!! I've never known such an awesome commentor before ;) You're the BEST!! =D Love you loads! Mwahhh! :)

Yes Fari you have mentioned earlier that you love my comments...n that makes my day!😃
N its perfectly fine that you couldnt comment earlier..I understand you got so busy remembering ASR without a shirt that you forgot to press the "quote" button n reply 🤣...I understand..hotwa par drool karne ke liye sirf 1 bahana hi kaafi hai🤣
I tooo love you loads!!!!!