SS: ASR Junior's SECRET DIARY! Part 10 Pg 134 UPDATED!! - Page 72

Posted: 11 years ago
Hilarious...

I liked this line:
"And I believe thats the only reason why dad goes to jogging and exercise every morning so that he remains fit enough to tolerate Mum's weight without dropping her. Poor Dad! "😆😆😆

and also the cards from IF fans... 😆 Awesome.
awesome update!!! it was fun!!! waiting for another update ðŸ˜Š
🤣good one.. thanks for the pm...
fantastic and i love it!!!!!!!!!!
i absolutely adore your posts. totally super.  ASR Junior is super duper cute and smart as hell.
well done.
they should make a serial of this. like the movie "look who's talking"
it would be so much fun.
Ur doing  a great job with this SS

I absolutely adore ASR juniour. Hes like the cutest kid eva and Arhi r sooo lucky to have him ;)

Everything he says cracks me up. I love ur sense of humour.

Cont soon
Anjali Bua received a huge bouquet and a Card from a childhood friend she was seeing these days, Rahul, and she wouldn't stop giggling like a teenage girl with her first crush. At one point, she said, 'I'm so Happy! Lets celebrate this occasion' and then turning to Naani she beemed, "I think we should hold a Puja today!"

Dad looked like he'd start banging his head on the wall while Naani smiled and replied in her signature answer, "Anjali bitya theek kahat hain"
😆😆😆
poor asr!!!
A big THANK YOU to you all! You guys are just Awesome! You always manage to like something about my crappy updates ;)

And soo many Brilliant suggestions! Thank you everyone! I have them in mind and will use them when I need to =D and A special thanks to "nav_bat" and "-Grace-" for giving me the idea of Shyam and nightmares and abt Khushi fainting respectively! Love you guys!

Now, here's the update! Hope you enjoy it!

Dear Diary,

What a relief! I'm pleased to report that Mum and Dad arrived back home on Valentine's night without towing a little army of my little brothers and sisters. I'm really glad dad took mum out for dinner, she loves food and the sight of it makes her forget stupid stuff like 'Rabba Ve'. I'm dead sure she was too busy gobbling food to have time for a Rabba Ve moment... Excellent!

By the way, its funny how my Mum is so thin when she loves eating so much. And its even funnier how she faints every Tej just because she misses a meal... And the most weird thing is, she always manages to faint in dad's arms. She starts feeling dizzy and by the time she actually faints, dad is always waiting there with his arms spread out to catch her before she hits the ground. These two are REALLY meant for each other, huh?

Quite pleased to inform you that I've started speaking quite a few words. After all my name was bound to have an effect, it means Wisdom and I am pretty sure I'm wise beyond my years and a quick learner too.

I've heard Sarah is coming in a couple of months and I hope i'll manage to formulate a few sensible sentences by then, otherwise I'll be a laughing stock.

My dad's hard work has paid off and I can walk! Its amazing what you find when you have a bit of toddle around this place. Today I was pottering around, minding my own business, when what should I find but a large photo frame under Anjali Bua's bed. She was standing next to a man with a target drawn over his face with something written above it which looked like, "TAKE THAT, YOU EVIL SNAKE"

I wonder if Anjali Bua wrote that. I think its quite likely, as she has got a bit of temper on her sometimes. She gave Rahul a right telling off for not attending one of her special poja's.

And at that time a terrible realization dawned on me. Could it be that this Big Bad Evil Shyamo Monster and Anjali Bua's husband are the same? It would all fit together: Mum and Dad's reaction when Shyam is talked about and the same deathly chill when Anjali Bua's Husband is accidently mentioned...

As I was reflecting these thoughts, I could've sworn the face in the picture twitched, making me almost pee in my pants and I ran out of the room screaming for my life.

Overheard Mum saying to Dad that she fancied an early night, and then giggling. I don't know what she's laughing at- early nights are boring! But atleast I'll get some time to rest. I'm constantly on my guard these days and have successfully managed to interrupt every single Rabba Ve Moment they have had this past week or so but its a tough job keeping an eye on them all day long. The only time I leave them is when they head for bed and next morning, i'm again on duty...

Terrible nightmares that night. Kept dreaming that the Shyamo monster was hiding under my bed and then he would grab me and try making a great big Baby Pie. Had a good old cry and then Dad came to look after me. For some reason, he looked a little grumpy but its not like I was disturbing their sleep much- they had gone to bed early, remember?

I don't believe it. Manorma Maami has immersed herself in doing a crossword puzzle and its taken her all day so far. She finally finished it just after dinner time and was extremely chuffed with herself and so was Mama ji. He said, 'Oh Manorma, thats the first time you've done a crossword puzzle and you even managed to finish it all by yourself. I'm so proud of you.'

And he had good reason to be proud of her. I sneaked a look at the puzzle myself and I must say I was impressed. She'd coloured all the squares in a different colour and very neatly too. I could have hardly done better myself.

I'm no longer terrified of Laxmi as I've realized that she's my mum's best friend at Raizada Mansion and she'll never do anything to harm me. I seriously regret not knowing goat language, unlike my mum, cos i've had a mind to ask her how she manages to still look the same as she did before my mum and dad even got married? I mean what product does she use that she manages to stay so young even after so many years? Somehow Laxmi seems to have stopped growing ages ago and Naani still wanders about carrying her. Hmmm... Maybe she stole something from Manorma Maami's dressing table which had more effect on her than Manorma Maami! Oh, maybe thats the reason Manorma Maami doesn't like Laxmi much- She's plain Jealous!

LIKES AND COMMENTS PLSS! =D

*PART 9 ON PAGE 119*Edited by SmileyStar - 11 years ago
this was amazing
loved it
junior ASR is full of mischief
but he is adorable too
keep writing

Junior ASR intrerrupting all the rabba ve moments..🤣🤣
Cute boy..😆