Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
ha ha ha ha
so funny...love Ashar
I fell off my chair
nazibah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thank you sooo much I was having a terrible day and I found this SS and you made it great!!!! PLEASE add me to your PM list I would really love to read more!!!!
kriti_atharv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
oh it was awsuuum...loved it dear n thnx 4da pm...
ShiningStar18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Hahahaha howlarious !! Absolutely loved the update 😆 ROFL @ 'Infact, sometimes I believe HP has even more money than dad cos he can afford to have a complete face transplant every few weeks. You must have noticed how his face keeps changing altho his name remains the same!'
Olive_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Loved the update very hilarious especially the part about the changing faces of HP😆
zoyadarkrose thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i jUST READ THE WHOLE 6 CHAPTERS N COULDNT STOP LAUGHING.:DGOD,THAT WAS FREAKING FUNNYMA PARENTS ARE STARING AT ME LIKE I'VE LOST IG.I'M USING MY PHONE TO TYPE AL/ THESE N ITS NO IPHONE OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT,I CANT EVEN SEE WHAR THE HELL I'M TYPIING,SO YOU CAN INMAGINE WHATS UIT LIKE.SO I TOOK ALL THIS TROUBLE TO JUST SAY THAT I LOVED YOUR WRITING AND KEEP GOING . . . N SORRY FOR THE TYPING MISTAKES,LIKE I SAID I CANT SEE WHAT I'M TYPING
SmileyStar thumbnail
Originally posted by: AparnaMohan

i jUST READ THE WHOLE 6 CHAPTERS N COULDNT STOP LAUGHING.:DGOD,THAT WAS FREAKING FUNNYMA PARENTS ARE STARING AT ME LIKE I'VE LOST IG.I'M USING MY PHONE TO TYPE AL/ THESE N ITS NO IPHONE OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT,I CANT EVEN SEE WHAR THE HELL I'M TYPIING,SO YOU CAN INMAGINE WHATS UIT LIKE.SO I TOOK ALL THIS TROUBLE TO JUST SAY THAT I LOVED YOUR WRITING AND KEEP GOING . . . N SORRY FOR THE TYPING MISTAKES,LIKE I SAID I CANT SEE WHAT I'M TYPING

Awww! Hahahaha! Thank you so much for taking so many pains to comment! Means alot =D
rkapoor1382 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Fantabulous idea.
Superb..
Loved it
Read all the chapters n its mind blowing
blackdice1001 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The Rabba Ve moment!! 🤣 How dare mom and dad go all gooey eyed at each other while Ashar's around right? And the wind! Seriously, that was my favourite part in the chapter, i laughed so hard! The HP part was funny too, so its not just us who noticed that his face changed! 😆 And and and yay Khushi and Arnav having another baby!!! So cute! 

You keep doing an awesome job dear, I loved this chapter! Thanks so much for the PM! 😊
Edited by blackdice1001 - 11 years ago