Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

__blossom__ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
with me for a while, when suddenly she started crying and talking to my mum about My 'bidai' and how i'll leave them when mum reminded her that I was a boy and will not leave when I get married!
Omg this totally cracked me up! 🤣
And are you kidding me yu are brilliant don't yu dare stop! :p
I just love it!!!!!
Peehu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
omg how can i miss this one! Amazing piece of writing..gosh! Ashar! He is too cute..what the part completely cracked me up 😆 His thoughts are definitely fun to read! Plz do continue and pm me when u update
SamiyaIPKKND thumbnail
"What the?! Why are you looking at my son as if he's just sprouted another head?" Aman just shook his head and muttered, "No sir, I'm just surprised how much he resembles you!" Saying that, the poor guy scurried out of the room. 

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣... awesome update
Sweet_Ashum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I can so imagine Aman's terrified face!
Poor guy!
Hes got another ASR to deal with
Loved it
Thanks for the PM
RuchaMulay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
W.O.W. period.
PLS pm me. I sent u a buddy request too...
SSB28 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

I was eagerly waiting for your post  😊 and again you did wonderful job 👏. I am as much in love with Ashar as I am with Arnav probably more 😆.

His reaction to every member of Gupta family specially to buaji was awesome 🤣.

Then he cares alot about his dad by thinking that he could have tough time catching both Khushi and him at the same time 🤣.

And last but not the least Aman 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. Poor Aman he must be seeing his next boss yelling WHAT THE ???? in the form of Ashar 🤣🤣🤣.

You definitely deserve ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Do continue ...
deepa.e thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its really funny yaar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
SmileyStar thumbnail

Originally posted by: lazyleaves

This is such an entertaining story. I love this baby :) . You come up with really great ideas. Getting the Guptas in the picture was a really good idea :) Get him to AR next :D

Thank you for commenting! And Thanks for the idea!! I'm running out! =D pls Share if you have more in your mind =D
SmileyStar thumbnail

Originally posted by: anufawadfan

Asher this name remind me of HUMSAFAR and ofcourse the most handsome guy Fawad afzal khan i lovee himmm 😉the golden days😳

Hehehe! =D Same Case here!! I love him too!! And ever since I watched Fawad playing Ashar, the name Ashar sounds so hot!! =D and that is exactly why I named this little guy Ashar ;)
SmileyStar thumbnail

Originally posted by: anufawadfan

Asher this name remind me of HUMSAFAR and ofcourse the most handsome guy Fawad afzal khan i lovee himmm 😉the golden days😳

Hehehe! =D Same Case here!! I love him too!! And ever since I've watched Fawad playing Ashar, the name Ashar sounds so hot!! =D and yes I burrowed this name from Humsafar =D