her new beahviour is only a ploy to
gain something bigger and bitter.
So let's wait and watch how this
change in charactes unfolds, and the
story from thereon.
Posted: 12 years ago
Thankx for sharing...good that nutz is changing😃
So this track is in place so as not to miss Ram Kapoor who will be busy shooting in the movie. Poor Sakshi , hope she feels better soon...the whole serial is going to be on her shoulders...now for the next couple of weeks.
Edited by Peacefull - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Peacefull

So this track is in place so as not to miss Ram Kapoor who will be busy shooting in the movie. Poor Sakshi , hope she feels better soon...the whole serial is going to be on her shoulders...now for the next couple of weeks.

This article is an older one, Nutz  becoming positive after listening to Priya has already happened when she tries to warn Ayesha about Sid. Plus from Ram's tweet and Tarana's FB page, Ram is back shooting for BALH. I think next week is the last leg of the SOTY shooting. So I'm sure there is no question of the serial being on Sakshi's shoulders for the next couple of weeks.
Edited by SuganthiS - 12 years ago
Originally posted by SuganthiS

This article is an older one, Nutz  becoming positive after listening to Priya has already happened when she tries to warn Ayesha about Sid. Plus from Ram's tweet and Tarana's FB page, Ram is back shooting for BALH. I think next week is the last leg of the SOTY shooting. So I'm sure there is no question of the serial being on Sakshi's shoulders for the next couple of weeks.

Tumhare mooh mein hee shakkar Suganthi. Hope we get to see them
Originally posted by SuganthiS

Thanks for the clarification Suganthi...:)
Looking forward to seeing Ram and Sakshi.
Thanx 4 gud news thats nutz changing the atitude but ayesha not unstand that niharika plan
the news is indeed older one, but it is gud to see Nutz in positive form coz now Niharika will get another blow of her life as she was targeting Nutz again lets see whats in store for us, and about Ram's shooting, I donot want to see only Priya now coz the situation is now too intense and side by side romantic so we need both RaYa, as this is their show and their track so want to see them together...hope my prayers are answered.
its good...but this one is i think old as nuts now might again turn to negative as nih use her to break up of raya...i wish nuts will always positive...