Users

Frequent Posters

iluvarshi15 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Okay maby chota se raba ve
Ok i know its not much of a raba ve but dobt say anything I'm only
12 but this was wen I was 11 ...
So I'm sat in geography (year 7) and I was in a group of 5 me a friend and 3 other boys the teacher then put another boy there (kinda like a right angle we were sat ) so kinda bext to me and we were doing the work wen he started staring into my eyes I couldnt see I could feel ...
So then i looked and he turned away. So I just looked at my mate and we started talking and at the end of the lesson my friend went round telling everyone he was staring at me for about half an hour then this other boy (his mate) said i know i saw his face went all red and so did mine and the rest of the day all our class mates were teasing us
And well now we are friends so alls good ...
But we still have lots of eye locks and he helps me with my work Awww sweet init ...
Kk guys i kniw its not much of a raba ve anyways ... Chill dibt bash im still bit young for raba ve Edited by iluvarshi15 - 12 years ago
DeePiku thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Back in High School, when my now husband was with me, we were in the lunchroom. I, as usual, tripped on something, and he caught me. It was total Raba Ve and was the start of our relationship, but to happen in front of the whole 11th grade class? Not so good...

These days...well...kya kare...whenever i see Barun, I get a Raba Ve...
ElenaElenor thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 6
Prob my first rabba ve moment looong time ago! Well this guy was in my business class and he used to sit opposite me in the distance so we were like sitting opposite opposite (you get the point)πŸ˜•. Well he would stare occasionally but one time he was just looking (you know the gaze which makes you shy and increases your heartbeat, that gaze!). I looked at him and he smiled. Rabba ve moment) and we had the look away, look at the eyes thing going for an hour and then a few minutes before the lesson ended. My friend who was sitting next to me said loudly 'look that guy has been staring at you for ages, he's being creepy' Rabba ve moment ruined! πŸ˜†  Edited by Elena123 - 12 years ago
Tia.0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Hummm... Rabbe Ve moment... Well, there were lots of them... But the first one was most memorable...

My husband (then just friend) and I went out for dinner with a group of friends... 

For people who don't know me, I have a weird problem. When I dance, I'm the most graceful person on the floor (I used to dance professionally). The moment music stops, I become super clumsy and trip over the edge of dance floor.

One of our friend asked me to dance... We were dancing on the raised dance floor and our group was sitting right beside the dance floor... Music stopped, dance ended and promptly I tripped and started to fall.. But my husband, moved like a speed of lightening and caught me in his arms... That was my first Rabba Ve as the entire group realized that all the time when I was dancing, his eyes were on me the entire time... Even the guy I was dancing with did not realize I was falling...
FlamingsOfLove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: tia.o

Hummm... Rabbe Ve moment... Well, there were lots of them... But the first one was most memorable...

My husband (then just friend) and I went out for dinner with a group of friends... 

For people who don't know me, I have a weird problem. When I dance, I'm the most graceful person on the floor (I used to dance professionally). The moment music stops, I become super clumsy and trip over the edge of dance floor.

One of our friend asked me to dance... We were dancing on the raised dance floor and our group was sitting right beside the dance floor... Music stopped, dance ended and promptly I tripped and started to fall.. But my husband, moved like a speed of lightening and caught me in his arms... That was my first Rabba Ve as the entire group realized that all the time when I was dancing, his eyes were on me the entire time... Even the guy I was dancing with did not realize I was falling...

Aw gosh Tia thats  So cutie ! 

wow ;)
FlamingsOfLove thumbnail
Originally posted by: mango-frost

hahaha thats so cute...i agree, when a man holds u, u just lose urself in his arms..the way he takes control is overwhelming sometimes..

ive had a few rabba ve moments...all with my boyfriend ofcourse...

BEFORE we started dating (just friends):

i was on campus chilling with all my friends, and i decided to go to the hosipital because i got bed bug bites, everyone else had to study, except me, him, and this one other friend...so the other friend was like ill take u to the hospital, and i was like oh no no, its okay, ill take a taxi, dont worry...and then when i was leaving, HE came behind me and was like, hey, ill take u...so i was like no no its fine, ill go..and hes like yes i know u can go alone, but i dont want u to...ill take u...omgg i felt soo nice when he said that lolll

then at the hospital he was comforting me, soo sweetly...after the hospital we had to go to pharmacy to get my medication...while waiting at the pharmacy, he bought me chocolates...it was sooo sweet of him!! then while still waiting, we started looking at other things around the pharmacy, like food and stuff...so i was facing the counter, and he was right behind me on his phone...then he wanted to show me something on his phone..instead of tapping my shoulder or calling my name, he comes and stands right behind me, and puts his arms around me, and puts his phone infront of my face...omggg my heartbeat was running wilddd at that time...i was in his arms, his face was like right by my shoulders, i could hear him breating...butterflies in my stomach...i had my FIRST dhak dhak moment then...he was telling me to look at his phone and read something...and i wasnt able to...i was reading like one word at a time, but had no idea what i was saying...i was sooo losttt in his arms...i pretended as if im reading it in my head, and just stayed silent...he was quiet too...after about 10-15 seconds he let go and i was blushing sooo much...i cudnt look at him...i just continued looking towards the counter, but was lost in my own world...i imagine that moment even now and my heartbeat races like crazyy...

then after that, one day he was eating chips, and i wanted some...but i was on salad and fruits diet then...so he was stopping me from having the chips...but im like just one chip pleasee..and hes like NO!...then after sometime, when he got distracted, i managed to grab the chips bag out of his hand and ran with it...and he ran after me, and then grabbed me by my waist from the back and pulled me right upto him and locked me in his arms...i was like "let gooo let gooo" and hes like "nooo, gimme the chips" and i was like "nooo!! let gooo first" and hes like "nooo first chips"...and that continued for 15-20 seconds...my heartbeat was running wild then too...i was trying so hard to stay cool loll

there have been many more like that while we were still friends...im very very clumsy, esp when i wear heels...so im always falling over, and he always catches me...lol

AFTER we started dating:

the first time we kissed...i actually initiated it...lol..we were in a very passionate moment, i was holding his face in my hand...and i kissed him on the cheek...he was abit taken aback, but then he kissed me on the cheek too loll...and then we got even closer...and i was trying to stop myself but i could back off, i just froze, i guess he was just waiting...and then, well...he completed it...

the first time we danced at a club...it was really close and the way he held me, so close to him, so gently, but firmly, there was no way i could leave and go anywhere else...felt sooo perfect being in his arms...we were just staring at eachother while dancing, blushing, smiling...well that was me...he was just smirking...haha

after that theres been sooo many moreee...i still get those moments even now ..esp when i get to meet him after a few days...

IM SPEECHLESS β˜ΊοΈ

thanks for sharing
FlamingsOfLove thumbnail
Originally posted by: peehu24

my love life is kinda complicated! There is a guy called varun in ma colg..also happens to be one of my gud frnd..and other is abhay..same goes for him...varun likes me nd even proposed me and i said no..frm that day there is always a rabba ve moment frm his side 🀣 Now comes abhay..i like him and i knw he too likes me. We fight a lot..while fighting suddenly we strt laughing..thats a moment for me...he cares for me...fights for me...recently i had met with an accident. It was he who saved me from dying..he took me to hosp..took care of me..in front of my family...that was something sweet n embarasin at the same time...i even saw him crying that day for me...all these moments were Rabba ve for me..we fite too much..no one can imagine that we can be ever together...but u knw..what happnd recently makes me think that its possible...so in short..we are not official...we are stil JUST FRIENDS...but yes...we always have a rabba ve moment
I knw i m blabbering too much...bt i cant stop once i start talking...pple often get irritated due to this 🀣

wow aww thats soo cute thanks soo much for sharing πŸ˜
FlamingsOfLove thumbnail
Originally posted by: badd1513

Rabba ve moment...this def was one...!!

I was at a club with my friends...My 21st (yayyy πŸ₯³)...we were all a bit tipsy...the club had a huge dance floor and then a higher level about 2-3 metres tall where the DJ had his set-up...Usually people aren't allowed to climb up there...but me being me...had to (obviously!!...)...I wanted to request a song...there was a small ledge where my friends helped me get on so I could talk to the DJ to request a song...( it must be noted that I decided to attempt this with my six inch heels and about a litre of varied alchohol in my system already...Stupid...yeah I know...!! )...So nehoo...i got up...but before I could say anything..I felt myself slipping and falling...I felt like I was going down slow motion...giving me just enough time to pray that when I do hit the floor...I don't scratch my pretty face...doesn't matter if my skull was about to crack open...))...But I didnt hit the floor now did i...My knight in shining armor was waiting...(yippeee ❀️)...caught me in his arms just in time...TOTAL RABBA VE moment...now how could I not fall in love ..!!!... 10 years on...we still have a Rabba Ve moment every single day...!!!!!

AW THATS tooo much !!☺️

tooo cutee!!!

wow 

In his arms Ur super hero πŸ˜‰ So u guys are married ?! them 

wonderful 
thank u for sharing 

Edited by HiraHasan - 12 years ago
FlamingsOfLove thumbnail
Originally posted by: banaya

I live in london n Ive had tones with my guy friend its been a year ive been friends n people see us as couple or mistake it but we argue so much worse than arhi sometimes n i cry n he says sorry or i say sorry

So rabba ve moments
- One the best one so far i was fighting arguing n tryna snach my coat of him in the middle of stairs ( we hav this crazy fights in crazy scary places) so he was leanin on to the stair side holding thing with my coat behind him while i was infront of him... He acts like hes gona throw my coat off n i suddenly kinda slip n he holds on to me while have both my hands holding his neck around his neck while i am diagonal hes holding me from my waist/back (it was like a dance step) so hes holding me as well leaning into me n i had grabbed him we were there for long tryna get balance n we do n i say look imagine if i fell n he smiles n stares with those honey eyes n pulls me to him :)
- to annoy me especially wen im busy n going sumwhere he had pinned me to walls, notice boards, lockers but usually we r alone, its scary but he doesnt hurt me n im usually let me go otherwise ill shout rape or i say people are gona think rong blah blah for 10mins
- i twist my ankle on college trip to beach n someone tells him to hold my hand n we walk across beach i was lookin at him
- he moves my hair from face wen i was sleeping n i woke up
- he held hand to grab me out wen i said so he just went for it
- he lifted me up in his arms wen i said to him hes not strong hes week lol first guy to pick me up
- he has tied my high heels boots laces felt like cinderella
- to annoy me again he hugged me tight i tried pushing him back but was stuck to him we kePt movin back n BAM fell on sofa n he was on top of me infront of everyone :/ but now i think about it is cute as arshi had same moment in office after we did lol

i love him so much but he doesnt know it yet actually he asked me but i said no i dnt like him that way lol but i really do
Oh yeah he hit my eye with something n i was hurt n he holds me n tells me to open it while he blows it ... Gosh i think i shud make vm using arhi scenes telling my story as it just happens :)

wow amazing RABBA Ves 

love_arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: banaya

I live in london n Ive had tones with my guy friend its been a year ive been friends n people see us as couple or mistake it but we argue so much worse than arhi sometimes n i cry n he says sorry or i say sorry

So rabba ve moments
- One the best one so far i was fighting arguing n tryna snach my coat of him in the middle of stairs ( we hav this crazy fights in crazy scary places) so he was leanin on to the stair side holding thing with my coat behind him while i was infront of him... He acts like hes gona throw my coat off n i suddenly kinda slip n he holds on to me while have both my hands holding his neck around his neck while i am diagonal hes holding me from my waist/back (it was like a dance step) so hes holding me as well leaning into me n i had grabbed him we were there for long tryna get balance n we do n i say look imagine if i fell n he smiles n stares with those honey eyes n pulls me to him :)
- to annoy me especially wen im busy n going sumwhere he had pinned me to walls, notice boards, lockers but usually we r alone, its scary but he doesnt hurt me n im usually let me go otherwise ill shout rape or i say people are gona think rong blah blah for 10mins
- i twist my ankle on college trip to beach n someone tells him to hold my hand n we walk across beach i was lookin at him
- he moves my hair from face wen i was sleeping n i woke up
- he held hand to grab me out wen i said so he just went for it
- he lifted me up in his arms wen i said to him hes not strong hes week lol first guy to pick me up
- he has tied my high heels boots laces felt like cinderella
- to annoy me again he hugged me tight i tried pushing him back but was stuck to him we kePt movin back n BAM fell on sofa n he was on top of me infront of everyone :/ but now i think about it is cute as arshi had same moment in office after we did lol

i love him so much but he doesnt know it yet actually he asked me but i said no i dnt like him that way lol but i really do
Oh yeah he hit my eye with something n i was hurt n he holds me n tells me to open it while he blows it ... Gosh i think i shud make vm using arhi scenes telling my story as it just happens :)

Seriously, I can imagine all that with Rabba Ve in the background. Your friend and you really need to make your own serial and I'll be among the first ones to watch it... πŸ˜Š