Originally posted by: ruthvika

i watch my dogs enjoy there Rabba moments"  mine yet to come""""""""

🤣

FlamingsOfLove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

I

Originally posted by: Dorma

I have three Rabba ve incidents in my life and dat too wit same guy... 

My first : when i was in 11th ... i used to have my lunch in my class room and m a slow eater so usually i'll wash my hands when the bell rings... and he used to have his lunch at canteen, he chats wid his frns and come to our class wen the bell rings... we both used to collide near our class entrance... actually it happens most of the day and my frns used to tease also... but one day i almost fell he suddenly hold my waist wit his hands... ðŸ˜³ and he whispered "Be careful" it was my ever first rabba ve

My second: It was in 12th...It was free period for us... i was busy in preparing for our test in lunch break... i had feeling dat someone was seeing me... so i turned my face... it was him seeing me constantly... first i hesitated his look... it was awkward😡... then i turned to him.. he was still looking at me... i winked my eyes😉... he came to reality.. he blushed and turned his face to his frns

My third: it was our bio class... our mam was busy in some work and she left us alone... only 4 boys are in our group... 2 went to help mam and another 2 was him and his frnd... they both were busy chatting abt sumthng... i and my frns were playing wit water😆... actually instead of sprinkling i poured the whole bottle on my frnd... so to take revenge she came after me atlast she poured it but i sat down ...  not even a small drop fall on me ... i look at my frnd and laughed 😆but she was in shock😲... i jus look back it was him fully wet... my frnd ran away blaming me... he jus came near me... i was cornered to my table🤢... he extended his hand and took my hand kerchief in my table... then he went out but i was still in shock... i was seeing him goin out through the grill but he jus came again to the door and winked me😉...  i dnt knw whether its a tit for tat for my wink... he never gave my kerchief back

Omg sweet and cute stuff😳 ki think he has a thing for u AND I wink  from me to ahah😉