new promo will be about arvi?

saijahnavi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
wat guys ink new promo should be about arvi since in friday episode they showed some persons are looking at purvi i think they will follow the car and make some nuiscence then fight with them.

wat do u think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

purethought thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
it is a possibility that those guys will follow Arvi's car..

Seema1987 thumbnail
may be...bt i dont like..its too filmy
purethought thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
we'll find out on Monday, .. if they follow or not..
Yes, it is filmy, but atleast it may end up progressing their story further..

or maybe they won't follow..

only monday can tell..

wonder whats gonna happen in Pune.. 😕
anjana12345 thumbnail
I don't think they vl reach on tym for the conference...coz of this reason thr is a gr8 chance 4 arjun 2 lose the deal...remember wht purvi told arjun in the car...tht sometyms it is gud when u lose...
sharona_bha thumbnail

i think they new promo will be of manav's birthday maybe teju find that archana is her mother.

AnilDN thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharona_bha

i think they new promo will be of manav's birthday maybe teju find that archana is her mother.

als think dat bez in SSB they said Tej is going to knw abt Archanna's truth. so may its goin to b the next promo
shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: anjana12345

I don't think they vl reach on tym for the conference...coz of this reason thr is a gr8 chance 4 arjun 2 lose the deal...remember wht purvi told arjun in the car...tht sometyms it is gud when u lose...

I thought they were going back to Mumbai from Pune? or something... they left in afternoon...
and it is always that Pune to Mumbai by car doesn't take more then 5 hours... whats wrong with the speed then? so maybe they left at 12.00 as Purvi said, after noon, and then, areached by around 5 attended conference... and now are on the way back!!😕