Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Just a guess - Page 2

Cintila thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: feviewer

If rashi's redemption track is coming and SNS is going to end then yes

no...no...rashi is not going to redeeem but this is the only possible way she can deal with gopi's challenge !!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
nice guess . rashi knows how firm was gopi . in the mandir when baa and rashi were alone she might have told the facts and they are making a masterplan
Arnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
im also thinkin the same this might be rashi n baas plan...
Rejoiced.ritika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
If it happened, then i like it very much, but i am not expecting this from cv.
-Muskii- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I also think the same
OMG! Baa also acts so well , I didnt know that
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I have a slightly different take.. I do think Rashi told Baa maybe that her silly mistakes are making Kaki and Mummyji to fight.. She may have acted to show she is all concerned in order to get Baa to help her and Baa would have assured of help.
I think that is why Rashi screamed in the kitchen. But the split was even a surprise to Rashi. Baa herself has taken the decision. So Baa took in what Rashi said and then came to her own conclusion on things.
So yeah this is Rashi + Baa thing. Not the split announcement but the kitchen screaming😊
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
tbh i was thinking the same and was talking about this same scne tuhina to xarina thru mail

i so got a feeling rashi told everything to baa about koki-hetal and baa making a separation
Edited by AdaaNazArshi - 12 years ago
SIP1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Well this only confirms our beliefs that Rashi is the real Gawar.
She obviously can't do anything on her own, the two people she relies on most have turned thier backs on her, so she has no option but to use another Modi family member, and this time it's Baa.

She knows her limitation, besides lying she hasn't mastered anythig else, so she definitely lied to Baa.

She would have cried phony tears saying because of me Kaki and Mummji are constantly agruing and I don't how to fix this.

So Baa would have come up with the plan, but whether she believed Rashi completely is up in the air.