Maaneet Express#50 Golden Jubilee Celebration - Page 35

Posted: 11 years ago
Hi guys gave a LONGGG update of Ajeeb Dastan
plz do comment plzzz

Part 12 - Pg 44

N i have started writing the other updates as well will update them as soon as I finish typing plz do keep some patience as u have kept till today.

Love,
Hinal

P.S. - Non readers plz ignore
Hey guys updated Jeevan Saathi
plz do comment n see the pics n note

MG Version - Part 6 - Pg 29

Love,
Hinal

P.S. - Non readers plz ignore n sorry to disturb u
Edited by maaneet_ff - 11 years ago
Hi guys so here is my birthday treat for all
I hope u all like it

n also updated Maaneet vms pg 63
plz do have a look

Need all ur support for my ff so plz do like n comment

Love,
Hinal

hey guys updated Zindagi
plz do hit like n comment

Love,
Hinal
Hey guys updated Phir Mohabbat
plz do hit the like button n do comment

here's the link

Love,
Hinal
Hi guys,
updated next part of Saiyaara - The Eternal Love n plz do check the character sketch new characters added

Love,
Hinal
Hi guys me back again...
I know u all must be waiting for Ajeeb Dastan's update as well as my other ff's but i have a bad news for all...
I have decided to discontinue Ajeeb Dastan...
Im really sorry if im disappointing u guys even i dont want to do that im sorry with the recent activities happening in GF i have decided to discontinue it...

Though I have told in the starting only that it is not my ff n i have the writer's permission as well but I dont want to take any chance with the recent copying ff issues.

I know u all must be thinking me as a thief or cheater by now but im not. I had read this story n it is really a wonderful story n i really wanted my friends n readers to know the story but i knew u guys wouldnt read it on armaan ridhima so i took the writer's permission to post it in MG version n she being a wonderful person gave it to me. So i edited the story according to the plot n posted but I always felt that im cheating myself n the others but ur comments n likes were the only thing which motivated me to continue with it.

But now the likes have decreased n the comments are so less that i feel so demotivated n so i have decided to discontinue it. If u guys want to read the full story plz go to the link I have given in the prologue n read. It is a wonderful story which deserves lots of appreciation by all. N if u all have any problem plz pm me I will surely try n solve it but im sorry i cant continue it anymore n i have told the mods as well n they have locked the thread so only im sending u all this pm or else i would have posted it there only.

Sorry if i hurt u all...
Plz do reply to this pm

Love,
Hinal
hey guys me back with a few updates so here u go

Jeevan Saathi
MG Version

ArSh Version

n guys i have re posted one of my early ff which was from my sister's ID
plz do read it

Plz do comment