Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aerowana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
i  wish all of them my good luck wishes who got their soulmates so early and are stuck to each other... lots of love..  
KaranShilpa:) thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

My two best friends have been going out for the last six years now.. ever since they were in Class 7 or something.. I can not be surer of anything but that they definitely will be together! It does happen, thats true!

Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
In Grade 9 I think he would have been 14 and not 13. His wife was his classmate, not his junior.  So I guess they are the same age. Drive could have meant a ride on a bicycle (You can't drive a car or a motor bike at that age unless you were doing it in the sly in which case there would have been more of a kick breaking the law!)

Anyway adolescence is the time when the attraction between sexes starts growing and teens do have strong crushes (which in most cases fizzles out as mere infatuation) but for a lucky few it stays on and matures into love.  When you grow up together, you more or less know each other inside out. Acceptance of the person for what her/she is makes the bond between such couples strong unless one of them changes drastically and the other cant relate to him/her.

I think Barun does seem to have his head firmly planted on his shoulder and his wife comes across as an intelligent and balanced woman (going by the inkling of her personality one gets from his interviews). So I guess this relationship is for keeps. God bless them both.   Edited by Opti - 12 years ago
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: forevertaanu

Originally posted by forevertaanu

my only crush is VIRAT KOHLI πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ when i first saw him after winning of U19 world cup science then only him
and i dnt think that ever in my life i get a chance to go even for a date wid him😭😭😭

so its a really sad topic for me πŸ˜•

and i also wanted to tell u people that i find barun looks similar to virat thats y i started to watch ipkkndπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
OMG... u r sooo like me me tooo... i too do the same... im a very crazy fan of virat i too find barun and virat similar luking... both 4rm delhi...and u knw wat all my wallpapers, in laptop, phone, ipad aalll hav only barun and virat occupying half space each...

OMG OMG... SAME HERE πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

NOW I ONLY WATCH IPKKND OR CRICKET IN MY EMPTY TIME πŸ˜‰

Now this is funny! You quoted yourself!
Ms.Cheeni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
I'm married to my childhood love too...and yes it does start off as a crush and matures and strengthens into love! This kinda love is rather special since we know each other for almost all our lives...like in Barun's case! Our kids find it cute that we liked each other for so long...hehe
arshi-forever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Well im not married yet.. but ive been with my bf for 4 and a half years.. we first met when i was about 14 but were only friends until i was almost 16 ...hoping to get married in a few years :-)
Prachi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
actually this is happening to me i know its awkward but its true
i am 16 now and my boyfriend is also 16.
and we are committed for about 4 years without any break. we were 12 that time and in same class... and his parents know abt us and they have no issues...
laap thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ms.Cheeni

I'm married to my childhood love too...and yes it does start off as a crush and matures and strengthens into love! This kinda love is rather special since we know each other for almost all our lives...like in Barun's case! Our kids find it cute that we liked each other for so long...hehe

agree...this kind of love is rather special as u actually grow up wid that  person!
Kookiemonster thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
 I met my husband when i was 13 and  he was 17 , he was about to start his college at that time.. he was my best friend's brother and i hated him on sight because he thought i was a boy..lol... i know right... but i really used to look like one because i  was too tall for my age,extremely skinny and had boy cut hair at that time ...so he thought that i was a boy who was messing around with his sister because his sister and i were inseparable and we were always together in school .i had just shifted from Delhi to Mumbai and then only i became friends with his sister because she and i were in the same class.
I had never met him before that because he was in a different school and by the time i became friends with Sonia he has already finished his JC.
That is how we met and we hated each other on sight and could not stand each other. He would always tease me about being a boy and fight with me unnecessarily  and i would just call him bad names as i was well versed with all the hindi,punjabi and english gaalis..lol. We just tolerated each other for an entire summer because of his sister and then he had to leave for US to start his college there and after that i never met him. He came once a year back home but i always avoided him.
Then i met him when i was 17 and all grown up literally.. I was all 5 foot 9 inches tall,still skinny but had waist length hair and was about to start my college .
He was 21 and had now finished Uni  and had come back to India for a month before joining his job back in New York so i really had no choice but to meet him after lot of tantrums thrown by his sister .
When i met him after such a long time there was something between us that cannot be deciphered that easily. We were still at loggerheads and he was again all rude and mean to me and i thought he  was too good looking  for anyone's taste ... .. he said to me that i should  thank god  that at least now i look like a girl but if I grow any taller they will have to get the ceilings redone.He was also too tall , that struck me as odd because there really are very few people who tower over me and he was 6 foot 3 . So finally we bonded over our heights..lol...and struck a very unlikely friendship later. We were as different as chalk and cheese, i  was a chatterbox and he was a man of few words but i just got pulled like a moth to flame and i think the same was for him. We had invisible strings binding us to each other.  The attraction between us hit him like a tornado.It was attraction for both of us at first and god knows how much i tried to fight it but it did not help , it did not help at all  because destiny surely had some other plans for us.
i mean i had a boyfriend whom i had just started going out with and he also had a girlfriend back there in US , some chick from his college at Barnard but god knows what happened , how it happened , we both broke off with our respective partners and started dating each other and maintained our relationship when he left for US again and i started college.During that period i finished my engineering here in Mumbai and he also did his MBA from US. Then i went to UK to do my Masters and decided to work there in London and he worked in LA for some time and then he moved back to New York. We had a long distance relationship with all the crap and the usual fights and "roothna-mannana" and used to meet each other 4 times a year sometimes in India or back there in America or London but after some time i got fed up with our meeting arrangements and living abroad so I finally decided to come back to India and so did he.
 After almost 6 years of long distance relationship we finally decided to settle back here in Mumbai and after working here and settling  back to our comfort zone in the same city for the last 2 years we finally got married last month. I am 25 and he is 29, we both have exhausting jobs and work almost 12 hours a day sometimes weekends too, we both travel separately round the globe due to our work commitments and we miss each other like crazy when we are not together, we are still at our annoying best and we still fight like cats and dogs but home for me is where he is and nothing else matters in the end , all the pain, the hurt, the suffering looks nothing because at the end of the day we are together as man and wife in our own world and that is all that matters. The time which we spend together is precious .

PS: i am still best friends with his sister and as of yesterday we have become proud aunt and uncle to her precious son.lol

Edited by kookie2020 - 12 years ago
shaam91 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kookie2020

i met my husband when i was 13, he was 17 , he was about to start his college at that time.. he was my best friend's brother and i hated him on sight because he thought i was a boy..lol..i  was too tall for my age,extremely skinny and had boy cut hair at that time...so he thought that i was a boy  and was messing up with his sister because his sister and i were inseparable and we were always together in school.

That is how we met and we hated each other on sight and could not stand each other  . We just tolerated each other for an entire summer because of his sister and then  he had to leave for US to start his college there and after that i never met him. He came once a year back home but i always avoided him.
Then i met him when i was 17 and all grown up literally... all 5 foot 9 inches tall and was about to start my college .
He was 21 and had now finished uni and had come back to India for a month before joining his job back in New York so i really had no choice but to meet him after lot of tantrums thrown by his sister .
When i met him after such a long time there was something between us that cannot be deciphered that easily. He was again all rude and mean to me .. he said that at least now i looked like a girl but if grow any taller they will have to get their ceilings redone.He was also too tall , that struck me as odd because there really are very few people who tower over me and he was 6 foot 3 . So finally we bonded over our heights..lol...and struck a very unlikely friendship later. i just got pulled to him like a moth to flame  and i think the same was for him.
i mean i had a boyfriend whom i had just started going out with and he also had a girlfriend back there in US , some chick from his college at Barnard but god knows what happened we both broke off with our respective partners and started dating each other and maintained our relationship when he left for US again and i started college.During that period i finished my engineering here in Mumbai and he also did his MBA from US. Then i went to UK to do my Masters and decided to work there and he also worked in LA only. We had a long distance relationship with all the crap and used to meet each other 4 times  a year sometimes in India or back there in America but after some time i got fed up with our meeting arrangements and living abroad so I finally decided to come back to India and so did he.
 After almost 6 years of long distance relationship we finally decided to settle back here in India and after working here in India and settling  back to our comfort zone in the same city for the last 2 years  we finally got married last month. I am 25 and he is 29, we both have exhausting jobs and work almost 12 hours a day sometimes weekends too, we both travel separately round the globe and miss each other like crazy when we are not together  but home for me is where he is and nothing else matters in the end , all the pain, the hurt, the suffering looks nothing because at the end of the day we are together as man and wife and that is all that matters. The time which we spend together is precious .

PS: i am still best friends with his sister and as of yesterday we have become proud aunt and uncle to her precious son.lol

wow...lovely story. god bless!:)