Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

forevertaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
my only crush is VIRAT KOHLI πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ when i first saw him after winning of U19 world cup science then only him
and i dnt think that ever in my life i get a chance to go even for a date wid him😭😭😭

so its a really sad topic for me πŸ˜•

and i also wanted to tell u people that i find barun looks similar to virat thats y i started to watch ipkkndπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Frigate thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sweety.149

how  sweet  lucky to find one's soulmate so early😊... see im already 20...dint find  anyone till now...

all my frends are already into rel'ship and some of them ended it too...

my frends tease me that i dont hav a bf inspite of luking gud, and being sweet...

Aww... don't be disheartened😊. "Good things come to those who wait, but better things come to those that are patient."
I am sure you will find someone really special; or rather someone special will find you! The worst thing to do is jump into a relationship because of peer pressure and find out you picked the wrong guy! Good luck!πŸ˜ƒ

sweety.149 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: forevertaanu

my only crush is VIRAT KOHLI πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ when i first saw him after winning of U19 world cup science then only him
and i dnt think that ever in my life i get a chance to go even for a date wid him😭😭😭

and i also wanted to tell u people that i find barun looks similar to virat thats y i started to watch ipkkndπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

OMG... u r sooo like me me tooo... i too do the same... im a very crazy fan of virat i too find barun and virat similar luking... both 4rm delhi...and u knw wat all my wallpapers, in laptop, phone, ipad aalll hav only barun and virat occupying half space each...

ktlovers thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i wish i could date my crush
but he already have a gf and i dont know if he likes me
sweety.149 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ipkknd_2011

Aww... don't be disheartened😊. "Good things come to those who wait, but better things come to those that are patient."
I am sure you will find someone really special; or rather someone special will find you! The worst thing to do is jump into a relationship because of peer pressure and find out you picked the wrong guy! Good luck!πŸ˜ƒ

hmmm... true... i tell the same to my frends... and even to myselfπŸ˜‰
forevertaanu thumbnail
Originally posted by forevertaanu

OMG... u r sooo like me me tooo... i too do the same... im a very crazy fan of virat i too find barun and virat similar luking... both 4rm delhi...and u knw wat all my wallpapers, in laptop, phone, ipad aalll hav only barun and virat occupying half space each...

OMG OMG... SAME HERE πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

NOW I ONLY WATCH IPKKND OR CRICKET IN MY EMPTY TIME πŸ˜‰
arshe81 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i know of  a couple..my younger brother in law..he is married to his childhood sweetheart..and he started liking her when they were in standard eight.. at that time off course it was a crush only and only later they realized there true feelings for each other and they never actually proposed each other in a formal way..they just knew it!! ... so it happens...and as for Barun saying they went on a date.. i don't think it would be any formal date..in that age u have fests and parties in school it would be something like taht and probably they didnt even realise it was a dateπŸ˜†.
sweety.149 thumbnail

Originally posted by: forevertaanu

Originally posted by forevertaanu

OMG OMG... SAME HERE πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

NOW I ONLY WATCH IPKKND OR CRICKET IN MY EMPTY TIME πŸ˜‰

finallyy i know someone who thinks like me...πŸ‘
forevertaanu thumbnail
finallyy i know someone who thinks like me...πŸ‘

WOW... so have u ever meet him ??
i saw him in delhi when he hits a century... and all i can say that he is sooo hot πŸ˜›
napstermonster thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 7
UMMM;

I'm married to my childhood crush. and soulmate, We've been together for 16 years-since I was 14, and he was 16 years old. I had a crush on him for a year (when I was 13-I just thought he was SO CUTE-he was totally that popular, funny, athletic guy and I was the english nerd, and a silly little junior) and I didnt know he liked me. Actually, I was positive he HATED because he was very mean, and the "prefect" or class captain of his grade,  who used to boss us kids around-I was in Grade 7 and he was in grade 8 then.

I can tell you, though that I was crazy about him, even though he'd  pick on me all the time, following me around and teasing me and making me cry!!! He would even make me write lines as punishment whenever he could. Then when I was 14, he and I had to do a school debate thing together, and that was that. We've been together ever since, and married for the past 5 years. We even went to the same college and then worked in the same company before getting married. And frankly, we are best friends too, and kind of grew up loving each other, and shared everything, so being married isnt that different from just being together. 

I totally get Barun's thing with his wife. Neither of us even know what its like to love or think about anyone else-when you find that soul mate, its kind of silly to even imagine being with anyone else-it cant possibly be as good as with each other so why bother, or feel jealous? There is really no one else you'd rather spend time with. Its kind of weird for my friends, who are dating and breaking up all the time, but I've never really "dated" my husband-we were just together.

No wonder Barun's wife is totally laid back and confident, even though he's a babe magnet. It just doesn't matter-to her, hes just..hers.