Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

Mohan-Megha VM: Instrumental - Page 3

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@Misty: Hey thanks! I like the bol na halke versions used in HD too...nice music.

This content was originally posted by: without-fathom

Oh I stamped my vote on YT - loved it Nur!!! Both your MM VMs so far, so different in mood, have done absolute justice to the "bi-polar" nature of this couple πŸ˜† the good variant of bi-polar πŸ˜† No seriously - make more! πŸ‘

*edit*

Eeeh! You've got some sigg in your box that just refuses to load beyond the eyes for me!!! But I can bet it's Pallo's stuff - the greyscale 

Can you upload again and post a link Nur? 

Replied to you on YT but thanks so much once again, Jzee! πŸ˜ƒ...LOL maybe the bi-polar-ness also comes from my own mood swings and random urges to make something whenever it strikes meπŸ˜†

Oh yeah Pallo made a sig...I'm hoping she makes more...here's the link:

http://i.imgur.com/lhhkO.png

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pigbelly4myfeet

Aww you made a vm! πŸ€— 

LOL at getting to "chipkao" your favourite MM tune. πŸ˜† You "chipkao-ed" it very well...I wish this tune was played in the actual episode too. I loved Mohan's smile too...honestly it was just so nice to see that progression. And how at the end of this episode both Mohan and Megha were in such a good humour. And all these little bits of uncertainty and goofyness are what make MM closer at the end of the day. As we've seen in so many of their scenes previously too. And that bike bit again brought out this real sa goofy-pan. And Mohan just couldn't help be amused. πŸ˜† And that tune did indeed go so well with that scene.

I liked the instrumental "bol na halke" music you chose too. πŸ‘πŸΌ It just brought out this delicate si vibe of the scene. This uncertainty which slowly progresses to understanding and acceptance. And your vm/music choice kind of stretched the moment...made it flow a little more gradually for us. The music provided some additional little flavours of the scene and therefore allowed us (me atleast) to reflect on each expression/gesture a little bit better. 

So thanks for making this Anu...watching it again...such a poignant scene. πŸ˜

Aww thanks sooo much, PalloπŸ€—...haha chikpao-ing is fun :P...honestly mera bas chale toh I'd chikpao this tune to like EVERY MM scene...umm I mean the non-serious ones...sad waalon ke liye toh they do play good music :P

Word to what you said about the last MM scene at the end of the day being the perfect way to round up these set of events cuz that is their essential equation at the end of the day...the good humor that you pointed out...especially from Mohan's smile...HOW amused was he in the end?? haha touches like this are what set their scenes apart.

Glad you liked the bol na halke bit too...I mainly just clipped my fav. portions from the scene and stuck them together...basπŸ˜†
Micron thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Anu too good...LOL you call this random...loved it and one of my fav songs
forever.young thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
amazing vm i just bol na halke halke instrument u did fab job πŸ˜³
76manesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Bohot mast hai Yaar πŸ˜›
Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@ AreYaar...Awesome VM...Lovely music and superb scenes...Love Meghan...Thanx a lot for making such a super-duper VM dear...

Originally posted by wuthering

Eee Anu! bol na halke halke! I give you Maaad props for just THAT!  Kitna pyaara vm it is. Sachi, pyaara is the word to describe it.  And I kid you not, while watching it, i was on the first scene, where they are sitting side by side and I was thinking about the fire se escape karne ka baad waala scene where Mohan cups her face and that was the very next scene you used! Gosh, love, love the vm! Very dream like sa.And of course, it shows the true quality of the show- na bole tum, na maine kuch kaha. I mean I love how these characters speak with just a simple wordless score in the background! Truly magical! 

And ok, about the scene you used. I wanted to comment on this earlier- when I gushed about the epi. So in the side by side sitting in hotel scene- there is this moment when Mohan is wiping her tears and looking at her, that he has to suddenly look AWAY from her. Its like, he has to stop himself from looking at her coz he is scared what might come out. He feels his eyes might betray his true emotions. And I am glad, that in this scene, Megha is the one looking upto him. Like I said, she is aware of him, on a subconscious level all of a sudden. One that even she does not realize.

Anyways, I felt the exact same thing happened even in the cupping face scene post fire se save. He is looking at her intently one moment and the next he suddenly turns away. Because, he cannot bear to keep looking at her and hide his feelings at the same time. Awww, Monu! 

Eee, I am so excited you used both these scenes Anu! Major hugs to you for this. I was sachi thinking of fire scene while the hotel scene was up and still can't believe that came up next!

And oh, the end was so darn cute. I loved how the music end with Mohans smile. SOOO much better than the cheezy NBTNMKK tune that we got in the epi! You made that scene all the more special! πŸ‘πŸ˜ƒ

Edit: Still not over the instrumental version. I had never heard it before. Fits like a glove on MM!

@ Bold...U have said exactly what I was feeling...Can't keep myself from watching this VM again and again...mainly for these two reasons...1) the scene outside the hotel room and the cupping the face scene...and 2) The instrumental version of the song... First time I have ever heard it and have loved it...
_________________________________________________________________________________ 
AreYaar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: booosi

Anu too good...LOL you call this random...loved it and one of my fav songs

LOL thanks, Usha...dunno but it felt pretty random to me when I made it...haha...anyways glad you liked :-)

@shalz, manesha76, Mehek25: Thanks, guys!
dolly_negi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey i want dis tune...frm where i can download it pls tell me
--khushi-- thumbnail
lovely vm Anu 😊...
loved the scenes and BG music is really nice...
loved it