Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fatim30 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
anu awesome vm ..intrumentals feels really good on theme of na bole tum πŸ˜Š Edited by fatim30 - 12 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: manaal_2011

Awesome! Loved the background music...ESP in the end when u merged the tile tune! Good work!

Thanks so much! :-)
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: wuthering

This and lame? Na-na-na-na-na-na!
Haan, sachi. The intensity in his eyes. On re-watching you Vm- I noticed how expressive Mohan was in that scene. Bechara kitna cute hai. The way he looks at her while she sits down, then sits down next to her and I don't know why, I really liked the way he held his feet together with his hands while sitting down. It kinda portrayed to me that he is unsure of what to do next. He sits down in a very awkward kinda way, not relaxed. And it somehow seemed very endearing to me. And then of course the pain in his eyes as he looks at her crying. Sooo cute!

And gosh! This is my fav BG for MM too! Esp the way the tune flows at the 2:55 mark! I love that piece especially! And haan, Kunals smile in that scene is something else. Makes you smile with him, for him. That and the bahut khush moment. *pulls Mohans cheeks* πŸ˜³

Fab VM once again! And oh Anu, all of us have watched THAT scene or rather THOSE scenes a countless number of times since Friday. πŸ˜†

I loved the way he sat down next to her too...one of my fav. moments in that scene...something very endearing and poignant about that awkwardness, the unsureness...and yesss I LOVE that tune like anything...any scene they play it in, I automatically get happyπŸ˜†...I personally think bg music should be about elevating a scene...if used well it can become synonymous with the characters, their moments...this is the one tune that really gives me that feeling about MM scenes...there is something really melodious and pleasant about it and the singer they've used in this song is much better than the 'de re naa' singer too.

Like for MN they always play this ADORABLE Disney-ish sounding tune that warms my heart each time...in Friday's scene they played it in the bit when he hugs her and I just melted even moreπŸ˜†

Thank you so much again for such wonderful comments yaar...you made my dayπŸ€—
AreYaar thumbnail
@Amisha, Sofiya, Fatim, Swetha: Thanks so much, guys! Glad you liked :-) 
Unekalakmini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
you have chosen the best scenes and Bol na halke halke...what a song...most suit music for Mohan-Megha...  I enjoyed a lot...thank you...
MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Anu...this is an amazing Vm...BNHH music n the last NBT bit is very soothing...just awesome...

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: ulakmini

you have chosen the best scenes and Bol na halke halke...what a song...most suit music for Mohan-Megha...  I enjoyed a lot...thank you...

Originally posted by: MR21

Anu...this is an amazing Vm...BNHH music n the last NBT bit is very soothing...just awesome...

Thank you so much, guys!πŸ€—
misty85 thumbnail
It's great nur... I really liked it... I like this song especially after watching hitler didi where this is used as theme music...😊 I like both the shows & BG music... loved to see the combination.
without-fathom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oh I stamped my vote on YT - loved it Nur!!! Both your MM VMs so far, so different in mood, have done absolute justice to the "bi-polar" nature of this couple πŸ˜† the good variant of bi-polar πŸ˜† No seriously - make more! πŸ‘

*edit*

Eeeh! You've got some sigg in your box that just refuses to load beyond the eyes for me!!! But I can bet it's Pallo's stuff - the greyscale 

Can you upload again and post a link Nur? 
Edited by without-fathom - 12 years ago
pigbelly4myfeet thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Aww you made a vm! πŸ€— 

LOL at getting to "chipkao" your favourite MM tune. πŸ˜† You "chipkao-ed" it very well...I wish this tune was played in the actual episode too. I loved Mohan's smile too...honestly it was just so nice to see that progression. And how at the end of this episode both Mohan and Megha were in such a good humour. And all these little bits of uncertainty and goofyness are what make MM closer at the end of the day. As we've seen in so many of their scenes previously too. And that bike bit again brought out this real sa goofy-pan. And Mohan just couldn't help be amused. πŸ˜† And that tune did indeed go so well with that scene.

I liked the instrumental "bol na halke" music you chose too. πŸ‘πŸΌ It just brought out this delicate si vibe of the scene. This uncertainty which slowly progresses to understanding and acceptance. And your vm/music choice kind of stretched the moment...made it flow a little more gradually for us. The music provided some additional little flavours of the scene and therefore allowed us (me atleast) to reflect on each expression/gesture a little bit better. 

So thanks for making this Anu...watching it again...such a poignant scene. πŸ˜