Posted: 11 years ago
all ff was to good Wondeful
.this is my fist ff jo ma na 1 day ma read kar leya hai
 u r too good writer

waiting for  next

sona-rai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
omg omg awesome amazing FF and i missed it grrr.
thanks a lot dear for ur PM,love u.
do add me in ur pm list.
eagerly waiting for next update.
punam2712 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
SOUNDS INTERESTING
WILL READ SOON
kiran_rati thumbnail
superb ff
add me too ur pm list
cont soon
Hinal.94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wow awesome one
poor maan his life has become like a jail n geet is the only ray of light till now
waiting for their official date n their past as well
kiran_rati thumbnail
superb ff
add me to ur pm list
dont forget to pm me updates
paponecon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
geet also has a past...maan is alrdy falling for geet n this laila-majnu play may b bring close thm...y geet didnt recognize maan cologne who she smelled for th first tm in th lift...
Tarina.R.Totini thumbnail
Note..hey guysss hw r u all...??? i m sure gr8.But guess wht m very dissapointed with the lik numbers & nw m crying,,,taru crying a lawwttt😭.but whtevr...
how mch u guys try me to stop writing..i won't..hehehe coz m the devil.😈Now cuming to the point,im changing the name of this ff 4m "INTEHAH" to "BE INTEHAH"
The reason is tht m falling in love with the song of Atif Aslam named "BE INTEHAH" in RACE 2.Tht's the reason..So 4 now enjoy the update & lik it...nd comment on it..
or else...😡

Part 14

Maan & geet were siiting opposite each other for almost half an hour.Thy were jst staring at each other shooting daggers.Geet (ST) "dekho..kaise ghur raha hai mujhe..
jaise abhi kha jayega..Kamina kahika...mere drm ko nightmare me badal dia.." Maan looked at Geet who was busy in her cursing programme..Maan (ST) "yeh aise mujhe 
ghur kyun rahi hai...God knws..iske demag me kya chal raha hai...kuch accha toh definately nahi hoga...God save me.." Finally Geet gave up.She can't sit at one
place so song tht too widout speaking. Geet placed her coffee mug wid a thud saying " Fine..main hari...dekho we need to sort this out."Maan sighed saying " i knw..
so wht can you do..??" Geet " xcuse me...mere akele ka problem nahi hai..we hav to do sumthg tgether.." Maan "fine..toh wht can we do..???..WE knw we both hate each
 other.So..hum ek sath kaise acting kar sakte hai..??" Geet was looking at her coffee while Maan said his words.Whn he finished Geet Looked at Maan 4 a moment & 
again looked at Her coffe saying " woh, for a change..u r right.." Maan jst rolled his eyes but kept quite. Geet " dekho,we both need this 2 get the extra marks..
soo...i propose..hum at least ek dusre ko tolerate karne ki koshish kare " Maan "so u mean..." Geet "yeah ..i mean k ab jab hum mile..hum ek dusre ka 
khun karneka koshish nah kare..simple as tht.." Maan smirked saying " okk..the task is kind of impossible 4 me..but i'l try my best.." Geet jst gave him a hard glare
saying "so deal we'l try not to argue before everyone..Deal..??" She forwarded her hand.Maan looked at her hand & thn at her.He also gave his hand in hers saying "deal.."
Geet " fine..thn kal practice me milte hai.." Maan "gr8.." Geet was going out of the caffe but stopped & again turned to Maan saying " han maine sabke samne argue 
karne se mana kia hai..but akele me i can kill u..okk.." Geet flashed her bright smile & went away leaving a shocked Maan behind.Maan shook his head saying "kya 
piece banaya hai...uparwale ne..."

Geet was standing in front of the mirror,wearing a red sari,the pallu was carefully draped over her head.She was trying hard to behave lik LAILA with grace.
Afterall LAILA was a princess nd she should atleast try to behave a little gracefully.Geet was turning 4m left to right thn again right to left to see if
she looked alright.She was feeling damn nervous now.She had given the audition Nd was even selected.She had to participate in this.But now she was scared how on
earth she is going to perform before the whole college.oh...god she was having different kind of feeling now.Wht the hell she must be thnking whn she entered 
in this." sari galti Armaan bhai ki hai..." Geet mumbled nd thn sat on the bed." main kaise karungi yeh sab...tht too inte sare logo k samne...no ways...main
kal keh dungi..k mujse nahi hoga..i can't ..i jst can't.." Geet's thought broke whwn Daima (DM) entered her room saying "beta..chalo niche..dinner is ready.."
Thn DM's eyes fell on a Geet who was wearing a saari Nd was super irritated on sumthg.DM "kya hua mera bacha..?? itna naraz kyun hai..???"Geet couldn't control
anymore & burst into tears saying "daima.." DM " areh mera bacha.." Geet instantly hugged DM & started crying her heart out.Dm jst smiled & hugged her back.She
cressed Geet's hair & waited untill she relaxed.Whn DM felt Geet was done crying,she parted away 4m Geet & looked at Geet's face. DM "kya hua..??
itna ro kyun rahi.??? Maine toh socha k aaj celebrations hongi k u r playing the lead in the college drama..." Geet " oh..daima,ap yaad maat dilao..mujhe nahi karna koi 
play vlay.." DM " areh aise kaise...tu kyun nahi karegi..???" Geet " mujse nahi hoga daima..woh itna important role,uperse itne sare audience..no ways..main kal
sab ko bata dungi k mujse nahi hoga.." DM slapped her forhead & turned Geet to face her.DM "humesha..aisa hi hota hai...tu pehle aise hi karti hai...fir sab thik hota 
hai..waise tu apna presentration itni asani se deti hai... e toh bas acting hai..." Geet sighed "kyun ki woh main..har roz karti hu..par yeh bohot naya hai..
i highly doubt k main yeh kar paungi yah nahi.." DM kissed Geet's forhead saying " tu mera baccha hai nah..toh zarur kar payegi..aur waise tu janti hai nah..tere
parents bhi ek cllg play k through mile the.."Geet smiled brightly saying " oh ..main toh bhul hi gayi thi...daima...firse mom & dad ki woh kahani bolo nah.."
DM smiled saying "wah..sare nervousness jhat se gayab..." Geet cheekily smiled & hugged DM.

Man punched the punching box for the 100th time.He stop breathes to calm himself down.Maan "pehli bar..mere lif me kuch mere planning k ilawa ho raha hai...jitna
main uss ladki se dur bhagta hu..utna woh mere pas ati hai...main pehle kisi college me kisi activity me participate nahi kia..aur ab jab kia toh firse us ladki
k sath paala par gaya...ohh..god.." Maan again punched the punching bag saying "bohot ho gaya...main baas apna kaam karunga..main kisiko bhi apne pass ane ki 
izzat nahi de sakta...jo bhi mere kareb ayega..sirf barbadi payega sirf barbadi..." Maan closed his eyes in pain & a tear trickled down to his cheek.

NEXT DAY AT COLLEGE...

The college hours were over.The Principal has given thm half day off of so tht thy can practice our respective tasks.Some were busy in preparations,some were trying to
pass the first round of painting/singing/dancing.Geet was going to enter the auditorium whn she saw Maan coming 4m the other side.She faked a smile at him & went inside.
Maan jst shook his head saying "jeez...najane isske sath kya hog mera..???..but remeber dude..usse dur reh..." All the drama ppl were waiting 4 Rohan,the head of the
student council.He was also the director of this play. Geet was sitting with the girl gang & 
Maan was with the guy gang.A girl named Pritty was sitting right beside Geet.she was seleted to pay Laila's best friend.Geet knew her as she was senior to her by one
year.Everyone in college knew how pritty can fall for every single guy around him.She looked drming at Maan saying " haye,Geet deet dekhna kitna 
hawwt hai woh mera majnu..." Geet looked at her in confusion & thn followed eyes which was gawking at Maan.Geet looked surprisingly at pritty who was still busy in her drooling 
session.Geet jst shook her head thnking " akir isme larkio dikhta kya hai.." Geet shifted her gaze 4m Pritty to Maan.Geet " average hi toh dikhta hai..han but uske
nose is kinda sharp,nd his eyes r beautiful,Nd his lips r perfect Nd he has a gr8 physique.." Maan felt sumone's graze on nd looked towards Geet's side.Geet quickly looked downwards.
Geet (ST) " yeh kya kar rahi thi tu Geet..Have u totally lost it..??? U r checking him out,,hey babaji usne nah dekha ho mujhe plss..." Maan looked At pritty who
waved a hy towards him still in drm.Maan sighed & again concentred on his phone.Geet again glanced at Maan who was again busy on his 
phone & thanked her luck.Geet (ST) "thank u babaji bacha liya...firse aise galti maat karna..no wayss..." 

Rohan came on the stage saying "sorry guyss...i got late really sorry...woh i got busy in sum works."Pritty looked drmingly at Rohan saying "yeh bhi kitna handsome hai."
Geet looked unbelivingly at Prety thn shook her head.Rohan "so guys..aj tum sabka first day hai yaha..so i hope sab sabkpo jante ho..waise bhi agar janna nahi hua 
toh u'l get introduced eventually...So as a first day main tum sabko tumhare charecter k bare thik se samaj ne k liye i m giving u these sheets.U all should have a 
gr8 bonding with ur charecter which is very much essential 4 ur acting.I knw k yaha koi bhi certified actor nahi hai but u all should try ur best.Nd the whole story is
also written there.U all should go through it once.Nd han as u all knw k yeh drama maximum 1 hour ka hoga so dialogues bohot kam honge,so we will only stage the 
important parts .But above all i want every emotion to be perfect okk...everyone clear..??" Everyone nodded. Rohan smiled 
saying " good..now can i hav miss.Laila Nd Mr.majnu on stage...??" Geet & Maan looked at each other & got up on stage.Rohan "so..i hope..tum dono ab friends ho.." 
Maan faked a smile saying " we r trying our best.." Rohan "gr8..so as we all knw a little about this love story ..i want u two to perform a scene here.." Geet "but we don't knw
any dialouges..." Rohan "tht's oky laila...i jst want a emotional scene jab majnu laila ko raat me akele payal pehnane ata hai..but laila sone ka natak karti hai..."
Geet nd Maan shouted togethr saying 
"kyaa...???" Rohan "com on guyss..ab romactic kahani hai..romance to hoga nah..." Geet looked quite uncomfortable while Maan jst looked away.Rohan "jst relax guys..
now Geet lie here.." Geet jst sighed nd lied on the artificial bed on stage.Everyone in the auditorium were eager to see the scene.As it was a romantic scene 
between two enemys.Rohan handed over one pair of anklets to Maan wished him luck. Rohan "now Geet pretend to sleep..aur Maan tum dhere se jao...nd yeh Payal Geet 
ko pehnao..Nd Geet u should have a pleasant smile on ur face & Maan u should hav a romantic look...i'l dim the lights...okk..ready guys...action..." Maan jst 
looked at the payals nd closed his eyes.Taking a deep breath he started going towards Geet.Geet closed her eyes & tried to hav a pleasent smile on her face.
finally Maan reached there Nd touched Geet's  feet .

ha ha ha srry yehi khatam kar dia...kam likes k liye saza...
😈

Precap

woh bhi nahi dungi..coz m hurt...😭

Edited by Tarina.R.Totine - 11 years ago
Hinal.94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
nautanki kyu stop kiya yaha aur precap bhi nahi diya

wowww super update
ha ha glaring session mast tha
loved the way daima convinced geet
n maan trying to control his feelings