9th April 2012 Promo

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

The Man is having suitcase !!

I think Vidhit will not come with Suitcase.  Then who it could be ??
Originally posted by ashish.sachi

The Man is having suitcase !!

I think Vidhit will not come with Suitcase.  Then who it could be ??

it was the same old scene ashish which indu had dreamt of...wen she realized she loved rishi...same settings...those fairylights...barsaati saji huyi...vidhit ke footsteps pe camera๐Ÿ˜› & he dragging his bag behind him. it has got to be vidhit
Originally posted by iolahardy

it was the same old scene ashish which indu had dreamt of...wen she realized she loved rishi...same settings...those fairylights...barsaati saji huyi...vidhit ke footsteps pe camera๐Ÿ˜› & he dragging his bag behind him. it has got to be vidhit

Achha achha ok , then it has to be Vidhit only.๐Ÿ˜›
Actually, original Vidit bhaiya would come and the guy in sharma nivas would be humshaakal of Vidit bhaiya... actually he would be that Vidya baachi's husband๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by mahkutty

Actually, original Vidit bhaiya would come and the guy in sharma nivas would be humshaakal of Vidit bhaiya... actually he would be that Vidya baachi's husband๐Ÿ˜†
wa bro๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by sjj23

wa bro๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
lolll funny u never know anth can happen in HD
[QUOTE=mahkutty]
Actually, original Vidit bhaiya would come and the guy in sharma nivas would be humshaakal of Vidit bhaiya...
Wow ... I thought it too...
๐Ÿฅฑ Edited by pia.bhar - 11 years ago
Thanx for the update... can somebody give the link please... Promo is quite interesting.