Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: wat_up

Edit I'll say it in punjabi

Theek hai Yaar agar tussi Kenda ho, Lekin, mujhe ya Bahut boring largda hai ,

LOL Jess you're so cute!
Originally posted by: BheegiBasanti

Pity...those members who complained should go read the FFs on the other fora on this site! What you wrote is far less tamer than what is written there. Those even get hundreds of phankhas chiming in with "ooo"..."hawwwt"..."when is the next update"!

I doubt those members were even scandalized. They probably just wanted to piss on our parade. 
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: BheegiBasanti

Pity...those members who complained should go read the FFs on the other fora on this site! What you wrote is far less tamer than what is written there. Those even get hundreds of phankhas chiming in with "ooo"..."hawwwt"..."when is the next update"!

I agree.." btw guys,  I wasn't thanking Maddy tht he should tone things down but that we can still ask questions...again clearing that up because I mentioned asking him other questions as we asked so mny on those...which were entertaining ...l.

But I agree why people complain over such things..I mean these days 13 year olds know it all, snd 16 year olds pretty much do it all...

I really like to know who complained lol ?..sowe can't have steamy novel type scenes? 

ESP the cooking tips and the sugar thing wht an I imagination
Edited by wat_up - 12 years ago
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Dexterkichokri

I doubt those members were even scandalized. They probably just wanted to piss on our parade. 

You right, I mean the other MOTW were mellow and to sugar coated 

My questions
God says tht dex is not allowed to show her toes, etc... Are you possessive in nature too?

Do you like a girl being possessive or one tht let's you do as you please?

Would you get upset , say the girl wants Her buddies to hang with you?

Say a girl drools over a str you totally despise o you tell her?

What do you think Zeus and Hera baby name should be as thy stil undecided and has to start with letter S 

Okay will think more later 

Edited by wat_up - 12 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

The fun doesn't have to be over, it was just one post that caught members eye other than that there has been no complaints so why stop? I don't think I've ever seen MOTW thread so active, so by all means continue the fun. Ask away, 2Direct still has time to be grilled

Antlers thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
If I had any time during mid-terms. I would post questions, but I'm keeping my nose in my text books and coffee.Congrats! 
Slow down, people. I have to read a lot and I'm pressed for time. 

This is one helluva MOTW. πŸ˜†
Mujhe mere sawalon ke jawaab mil gaye.. baaqi mujhe kissi sey koi matlab nahi.. i didn't even read the rest.. πŸ˜† But overall this looks like the most dhamakedaar MOTW...dunno if anyone will ever be able to match it. Edited by ladygaga. - 12 years ago

Ha ha ha the variations of my id. It was D Titties during BB...courtesy Impotent Tick and Return to Herpes. 

Spot on. Medium height, short hair [growing it now so it's longer] and yes, I'm a nerd. :)

Originally posted by: 2direct

TheDilletante - I had no idea what non-de-plum meant I thought it was a posh way of saying MID's so on that assumption I just wrote all that stuff down without checking the meaning πŸ˜†

Arre koi nahin. 
Edited by TheDilettante - 12 years ago
^^ Return to herpes??🀣🀣
I guess I had already quit BB by thenπŸ˜†

tvdekha.