Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Omnipotent_Taco thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Since everyone wants this to go to 150 pages...

So you'd like doing it outdoors 2D, but which one would you pick from the following:

1. Getting a BJ while driving with your windows down in heavy traffic and praying you don't slam your car into the nearest vehicle

2. Doing it in your parents' place with a horde of desi relatives drinking sharbat in the living room. With them silently muttering tauba tauba because your chick's moans are louder than Maria Sharapova's grunts on the tennis court

3. Getting it on in an office pantry next to the coffee machine with a hot co-worker. (P.S.: The pantry door is unlocked)

4. Joining the mile high club and doing it on a long haul flight with the sultry passenger sitting beside you. Only to be thrown out by the cabin crew/airline at the next stopover because the passengers complained about not being able to use the loo

5. In an elevator, right at the back. The elevator, of course, has other people in it. So the thrill is 'limited' to a handjob and muffled groans

6. Anything else of your choice. If so, please say what it is.

II. You're at a rock concert with your gang and two smokin' hot groupies. They're ready to have hot and sweaty sex with you with that insane riff playing in the background. However, you have to choose between them or being part of an epic mosh pit. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity. What will you choose?
Edited by Omnipotent_Taco - 12 years ago
Cotillion thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ignore, if already asked
Do you like Punjabi music?
Your favorite Punjabi singers?
Do you listen to Oldies?
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: return_to_hades

I don't think you can beat G-Units MOTW. It was 156+127 = 283 pages long. Those were the good times of DM.

Gauri's thread ...right?...i miss Gauri
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
2direct when you wake up go through this thread...In case se can't locate I'll help ya πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† Edited by wat_up - 12 years ago
i think this is gonna be the first motw to cross the 150 markπŸ₯³!!
Originally posted by: aitor-metrowzer

i think this is gonna be the first motw to cross the 150 markπŸ₯³!!

Hennu princess you're here πŸ€—

Aishu - Yea Akshay & PC look good together

Shashi - Not helping myself is one regret that I have πŸ˜† Oh by the way do you remember that Lunn Poly advert that used to come on πŸ˜†
okay so before your MOTW closes, this one question popped into my mind after reading some of your replies...

Ok, so let's say you fall in love and you really start to feel for the girl (something along the lines as if she is "the one" for you). Now, you both are dating and somehow she get to know of your past experiences and "drives" etc...she start to be doubtful if this relation is sustainable. Ofcourse, you are serious this time and can't imagine losing her trust or anything... then, how would you assure her that you won't cheat on her and that you're totally sincere?

Which also brings me to another question: are you commitment phobic? 

πŸ‘πŸΌ  Great job so far!!! 
Originally posted by: 2direct

Hennu princess you're here πŸ€—

Aishu - Yea Akshay & PC look good together

Shashi - Not helping myself is one regret that I have πŸ˜† Oh by the way do you remember that Lunn Poly advert that used to come on πŸ˜†

najam mere bhaaiya, im always here!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by: --ania--

okay so before your MOTW closes, this one question popped into my mind after reading some of your replies...

Ok, so let's say you fall in love and you really start to feel for the girl (something along the lines as if she is "the one" for you). Now, you both are dating and somehow she get to know of your past experiences and "drives" etc...she start to be doubtful if this relation is sustainable. Ofcourse, you are serious this time and can't imagine losing her trust or anything... then, how would you assure her that you won't cheat on her and that you're totally sincere?

Which also brings me to another question: are you commitment phobic? 

πŸ‘πŸΌ  Great job so far!!! 

Difficult question Ania, cause I've never been in that position the can't imagine life without her position. I had zero interest emotionally or otherwise in my fleeting relationships because there was always my own personal agenda behind them I'd only give a shit about me myself. If it came to that then I don't know how else I could convince her other than banging the usual dialogues out. It'd be her call but then I know myself and my urges.

And to answer your second question, it's more than being phobic I lose interest in relationships very quickly once my physical needs are fulfilled then I immediately starting looking out for new ones. I can't explain it, it's just when you wanna have sex with every single attractive girl in sight it's a huge urge one can't describe it & it's one urge that doesn't surpress the complicated thing is when it starts to interfere in everything that you do i.e your day to day life Uni/work etc I guess I'm just hardwired that way. Shashi gave some hope that religion could help if it' does help even a little bit then it'd be great
Originally posted by: 2direct

Difficult question Ania, cause I've never been in that position the can't imagine life without her position. I had zero interest emotionally or otherwise in my fleeting relationships because there was always my own personal agenda behind them I'd only give a shit about me myself. If it came to that then I don't know how else I could convince her other than banging the usual dialogues out. It'd be her call but then I know myself and my urges.

And to answer your second question, it's more than being phobic I lose interest in relationships very quickly once my physical needs are fulfilled then I immediately starting looking out for new ones. I can't explain it, it's just when you wanna have sex with every single attractive girl in sight it's a huge urge one can't describe it & it's one urge that doesn't surpress the complicated thing is when it starts to interfere in everything that you do i.e your day to day life Uni/work etc I guess I'm just hardwired that way. Shashi gave some hope that religion could help if it' does help even a little bit then it'd be great

The first question was all about supposing IF you had such a relationship...no emotional investment? That's rare actually...the guys I know have some kinda connection with their gfs that IS the cause their relationships last longer. Even if they still are flirts and can't help get attracted to other girls too, they still stay with their gfs. I think a large part of it comes from controlling your desires...all about mind and body control. 

Religion does help! You have to be honest with it though...if you can't be outright religious, then try with being spiritual atleast...build a relationship between you and God and just pray to Him to let you overcome your desires...unless, you take an initiative to build this connection, it wouldn't work, IMO.

Edited by --ania-- - 12 years ago