Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Awh mahn. I am so late! 😆 😆

Congrats Naj!!(:
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: 2direct

Thanks RTH - It was fun answering and interacting with everyone. :)

Dexter -  I didn't get any PMs from other members asking me to stop, you think i'd give a toss about them I'd write elaborate replies back. 😆 Nahi it's just that Maddy Pm'd me telling me that there were a lot of complaints for one of my posts I don't know which one but I'm guessing it's the one where I described  the sugar thingy with 3-4 Members she asked me to just tone down on the language Bless her.

Jess - It's over for me because Dexter isn't gonna ask any questions now, like I said earlier she campaigned I gave my word and accepted had a good time answering all her direct questions along with everyone else, it was good fun. Now that she won't be posting that ends my time as MOTW even if there are some days left. Everything's been asked anyway.

Ya but others also voted on you ..as well ..so we gonna turn this ino chitchat thread 
wat_up thumbnail

LOL Jess Why do you wanna get out of your good girl image you don't have to prove anything you are what you are

Edit I'll say it in punjabi 

Theek hai Yaar agar tussi Kenda ho, Lekin, mujhe ya Bahut boring largda hai , 
Edited by wat_up - 12 years ago

Dexter -  I didn't get any PMs from other members asking me to stop, you think i'd give a toss about them I'd write elaborate replies back. 😆 Nahi it's just that Maddy Pm'd me telling me that there were a lot of complaints for one of my posts I don't know which one but I'm guessing it's the one where I described  the sugar thingy with 3-4 Members she asked me to just tone down on the language Bless her.

Jess - It's over for me because Dexter isn't gonna ask any questions now, like I said earlier she campaigned I gave my word and accepted had a good time answering all her direct questions along with everyone else, it was good fun. Now that she won't be posting that ends my time as MOTW even if there are some days left. Everything's been asked anyway.

Okay come on 2D, you can still answer other people's questions when they ask and yes, this was really fun. You were hands down the best MOTW there is and it only took 3 days to come to this conclusion. No one can beat you at this...its gonna be really hard. ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
wat_up thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dexterkichokri

Okay come on 2D, you can still answer other people's questions when they ask and yes, this was really fun. You were hands down the best MOTW there is and it only took 3 days to come to this conclusion. No one can beat you at this...its gonna be really hard. ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

Thanks dex...and you should think on more 
LOL

What if Dex has stopped asking questions? I will be back with more.
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

2D, Glad you cleared that up:)  

To avoid any more confusion, let me elaborate more. We have not asked him to end the MOTW.  And i think the members too have been very reasonable. They could have abused the report button if they wanted to for every post of his. They have been quite considerate and I did not see any complains abt any of his other posts. 
There were too many complains on one particular post that was very explicit. Because of that particular post, he was requested by us to tone down the sexual content bcoz many members found that post very inappropriate. 

PS: 2D, Just bcoz Dex is not asking anymore questions, thats not enough reason for you to end it. There are others too asking you interesting questions. You still have 3-4 more days to go:)

Edited by -Maddy- - 12 years ago
wat_up thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Maddy-

2D, Glad you cleared that up:)  

To avoid any more confusion, let me elaborate more. We have not asked him to end the MOTW.  And i think the members too have been very reasonable. They could have abused the report button if they wanted to for every post of his. They have been quite considerate and I did not see any complains abt any of his other posts. 
There were too many complains on one particular post that was very explicit. Because of that particular post, he was requested by us to tone down the sexual content bcoz many members found that post very inappropriate. 

PS: 2D, Just bcoz Dex is not asking anymore questions, thats not enough reason for you to end it. There are others too asking you interesting questions. You still have 3-4 more days to go:)

Thanks Maddy 

Guys I was thanking her because she told him we should ask more questions 
Edited by wat_up - 12 years ago
BheegiBasanti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Pity...those members who complained should go read the FFs on the other fora on this site! What you wrote is far less tamer than what is written there. Those even get hundreds of phankhas chiming in with "ooo"..."hawwwt"..."when is the next update"!
LOL .. Supposed to be sleeping though. These questions just hit my head, so I'm writing here ..I'd forget them otherwise .. ðŸ˜†

1. If Billa plays Dexter, who should be his Rita ?

2. If Salman adopted Billa, what would he name him?

3. Terenaina or Priya? Who'd make a better date?

4. If Tanya married Evil, what would be born out of her?

5. Jess is lonely. How'd you entertain her?

6. Erotic wants you to wear his granny panties and go on a beach date. How'd you refuse him using a Bollywood dialogue?

7. Priya and Terenaina fight. Who'd ya support?

8. Maddy or Mandy? Who convinces you that both aren't twin souls?

9 Terenaina wants you to change your name to SidMallya. Would you?

10. If you had a dream date, who would you be dating? Elaborate.

11. Billa is furious looking at Dexter post her feet to you. He abuses you using a Sallu dialogue. How'd you revert?

12. If God and Dex had a kid. What would its name be?

13. RTH is bored of Hades and wants you to take her elsewhere. Where would you take her?

14. Priya tailor is a cannibal. Which member would you feed her?

15. Erotic wants to do and pole dance and asks you to strip. Terenaina overhears you both and thinks your gay. How'd you convince her?

16. Mogli and Eraser are fighting over a strawberry. Priya wants it and asks you get the same for her. What would you do then?

17. If you were to swap this section with another one. Which one would you choose?

18. God is you guest. How'd you entertain him?

19. If RTH, Taco and Dexter were cast in film which one would that be?

20. Erotic or Madonna?

21. Hairy Akshay or Bald Salman?

22. Gauri Khan or Farah Khan?

23. Bebo or Priya?

24. Tweeting with Priya or IFing with Terenaina?

25. Rachna or Lily?

26. Lily turns out to be a 800 pound woman. Would you still be sharing your bed?

27. One pickup line you'd like to use on Easy_A?

28. You wake up as a girl. Whose face would you like to see in the mirror?

29. Being human or Sexting hrithik?

30. Wooden plank of IF?