Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Omnipotent_Taco thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: shaktheback

I really can't wait to be grilling you on DM now..

2D, well played mate πŸ₯³

Um no πŸ˜† I'm the one who does the grilling, not the other way round. Besides I don't think Souro is up for any MOTW there, I remember RTH asking him and him saying no. If that happens though I'll nominate you, to-be-Tandoori-Shakki.

Yeah 2D is bloody smart, I don't know why he underestimated himself there ^.

Taco, still water always runs deeperπŸ˜†. He aced Dexter's Level 3 as well. He's being an absolute smart ass.

1. Playing Salman's skin flute or getting bumped by Sajid Khan?

2. It's Terenaina's birthday and you want to ask her out. She'd agree only if you turn into a Deepika fan. So, Terenaina or Kareena?

3. Erotic PM's you, "Main tumhare e-bacche ki maa ban ne wala hoon". How'd you reply?

4. What if Kareena was lesbian with Sunny Leonne? Would you still keep her tattoo on and why? How'd you persuade her to stop swinging both ways?

5. You, God and I were there in the Big Boss house along with Kareena and Terenaina. It so happens that you find Kareena with God and Terenaina with me. You are extremely lonely now and need a vent. You have Salman Khan to your help. What would you ask him to do? Assuming that we all enter and leave the house at the same time.

6. Eraser wants to turn you into a strawberry and dip you in whipped cream and swallow. Choose who she should be turning into whipped cream?

7. You discover that Terenaina is an MID of Evil.

8. You are swimming and your loose fitted swim wear falls down. You have a bikini for your rescue. What would you choose to do?

9. The XXXgal wants to spend a night with you and you have a date with Kareena. You have to choose between the two. If you failed to meet the XXXgal, you'd have to date Erotic.

10. How would you ask Terenaina out in a shayari form?
Edited by shaktheback - 12 years ago
Omnipotent_Taco thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
^ 🀣

Apparently your original ID is the secret of your energy. Where TF are you getting these gems from? πŸ˜†

Now that I think of it I want Erotic as the next MOTW. Dude loves trying to scandalizing everyone here*, about time he was mucho scandalized.

*with granny knickers
Edited by Omnipotent_Taco - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: --ania--

Hey 2Direct!

Congrats... wonder if I should be saying that anymore looking at how many questions you're being bombarded with...lol.

*Do you think Facebook is a feminist website? (since everybody always likes/comments on whatever a girl posts..πŸ˜†.) I don't have fb :)

*What is the most expensive gift you've given to a girl(-friend??) I haven't gifted anything expensive as such because it was very fleeting the commitment that is, so it never really got to that stage. The little that I did gift was second rate stuff.

*Dedicate a song to the following:

Kareena                     Tu Gandi Achi Lagti Hai
Dexter                          Meri Jawani Bari Mast Mast Hai
god.                             Raah mein unse [Ajay devgan song]
Pallo                            Pallu rani kaho toh abhi jaan..
Tanya                           Swan song
Desigal                       Desi girl [dostana]

*Come up with email IDs of the following based on their rumors/onscreen or offscreen persona (i.e. make it masaledar...πŸ˜†)  for eg., for Tulsi of Kyunki... I'd suggest: 
Maha_Satya Devi 24/[email protected]   πŸ˜† I'm bad at these but i'll give it a c- shot

SRK                                  [email protected]
Kareena                           [email protected]
Deepika                            [email protected]
Saif                                    [email protected]
Salman                             [email protected]
Hrithik                                [email protected]

sorry I can't  think of any for the remaining :) 

*Here is a quickie: Why are there so many dating advertisements on I-F...christian and single? muslim and single? Bharat matrimony? total halal dating site (W*F!) πŸ˜† It's to do with halal/non halal but an opening is an opening whether halal or not, they should keep that to food only.

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

shashi (zeus) and hera (dex) are having upcoming nupitals , RTH will be minister now please assign the members their roles

Me
blue-ice
ritsy
maddy
omipotent taco
simran
sheldon
shaki
jaya
somy

thanks
Originally posted by: Dexterkichokri

Another forum related non-risque question.😎

Which female member do you think snoops around on here looking to instigate and stir shit up and jumps straight in as soon as loha is garam? πŸ˜›

That's LadyGaga it's obvious

Jess - Yes men do gossip but  not as much as women. From my experience
Sheee seems like a decent person but I would not be her type I think she' seems very morally upright & has a certain set of principles which can't be twisted that's my impression.

Gaurav : I consider myself very erotically inclined I hardly flirt that much on IF you Shashi & Billa are the pros at that πŸ˜†

Edited by 2direct - 12 years ago
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

My questions:

Which member did you first interact with in this section?
Which member do you interact the most in this section?
What kind of topics you like the most apart from Kareena and narmi ones?
What is the one thing you would want to change in this section?

sheee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: 2direct

That's LadyGaga it's obvious

Jess - Yes men do gossip but  not as much as women. From my experience
Sheee seems like a decent person but I would not be her type I think she' seems very morally upright & has a certain set of principles which can't be twisted that's my impression.

Gaurav : I consider myself very erotically inclined I hardly flirt that much on IF you Shashi & Billa are the pros at that πŸ˜†

I don't judge. And I think there is more to you than this. But you have made an image and now people have expectations and you are just trying to live up to their expectations. I done know about type and we never interacted to know the type.
Originally posted by: shaktheback

1. Playing Salman's skin flute or getting bumped by Sajid Khan? Getting bumped by Sajid it seems like a safer option from the other choice plus I think he'd be pretty dysfunctional anyway so I hope so it'd be ok

2. It's Terenaina's birthday and you want to ask her out. She'd agree only if you turn into a Deepika fan. So, Terenaina or Kareena? I'd agree with that verbally but not in spirit.

3. Erotic PM's you, "Main tumhare e-bacche ki maa ban ne wala hoon". How'd you reply? Give him erasers number

4. What if Kareena was lesbian with Sunny Leonne? Would you still keep her tattoo on and why? How'd you persuade her to stop swinging both ways? I would still keep her tattoo the lesbian bit is fine I wouldn't persuade her to stop because all I'm looking out for is my own interest & getting what I want out of her.

5. You, God and I were there in the Big Boss house along with Kareena and Terenaina. It so happens that you find Kareena with God and Terenaina with me. You are extremely lonely now and need a vent. You have Salman Khan to your help. What would you ask him to do? Assuming that we all enter and leave the house at the same time. I'd actually get off on it.

6. Eraser wants to turn you into a strawberry and dip you in whipped cream and swallow. Choose who she should be turning into whipped cream? Gaurav her man

7. You discover that Terenaina is an MID of Evil. I'd completely cut off from her

8. You are swimming and your loose fitted swim wear falls down. You have a bikini for your rescue. What would you choose to do? Get out naked.

9. The XXXgal wants to spend a night with you and you have a date with Kareena. You have to choose between the two. If you failed to meet the XXXgal, you'd have to date Erotic. I'd go out on a date with Kareena and date Erotic if he tried anything on me he'd get beats :)

10. How would you ask Terenaina out in a shayari form? Phir kuch iss dil ko bekaraar hai seena jo lay zakhm e kaari hai dil jigar khodnay laga nakhoon aamd -e-fasl-e laala kaari hai sookhay pato ki tarhan teri rah mein bikhar jayenge hum jo chaho chun lena tumhare hain jis rang mein chaho gay dhal jayenge hum