I SO WISH...it comes TRUE!!

sssenorita thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I So WISH, it come true :)

Once ASR's mis-understanding is cleared and he is guilty of hurting Khushi, Hope CVs considers these points,

1. Khushi's Birthday, hope everyone (Raizada and Gupta) celebrate Khushi's birthday and ASR plans something special for khushi after everyone's party...he tries to woo Khushi on her birthday. But if CV shows Khushi's birthday after mis-understanding is cleared, it would be great... :)

2. The picturise Kuch Is Tarah (by Atif Aslam) on ASR expressing to Khushi. it is ultimate love song, where guy wants to take away his girl's pain and give her happiness..AWW!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wno0tlYqJdc

3. Get her something really special and nice :) a set like he gave khushi's choice to La to annoy her. Or maybe a ring which he actually makes her wear instead of bandage this time :)

4. He goes and stays at Gupta's house if Khushi leaves the RM to manao her :) 

More Idea, feel free to add

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ajoop thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sssenorita

Once ASR's mis-understanding is cleared and he is guilty of hurting Khushi, Hope CVs considers these points,

1. Khushi's Birthday, hope everyone (Raizada and Gupta) celebrate Khushi's birthday and ASR plans something special for khushi after everyone's party...he tries to woo Khushi on her birthday. But if CV shows Khushi's birthday after mis-understanding is cleared, it would be great... :)

2. The picturise Kuch Is Tarah (by Atif Aslam) on ASR expressing to Khushi. it is ultimate love song, where guy wants to take away his girl's pain and give her happiness..AWW!!!

3. Get her something really special and nice :) a set like he gave khushi's choice to La to annoy her. Or maybe a ring which he actually makes her wear instead of bandage this time :)

👏👏👏👏5.dance on sallu's song Without shirt😉😉
Frigate thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sssenorita

Those are all lovely ideas... but I want them to have a proper wedding first! If not all the fanfare and pomp, at least have the pheres (for Khushi's sake; the poor girl will feel really married then!)
sssenorita thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ohh YES, Wedding is a MUST...how could i forget that...dougher me :)

But also that is only possible once Khushi forgives ASR.

6. Proper wedding :)
-Muskii- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
After misunderstandings cleared I want
1- Proper Marriage
2- Romance ( specially a wet one )
3- Arnav to take her to a dinner