The 3 people we need to figure out UPDATED - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
i think biggest player must be aditi/neha or rishi
very great effort.well done.thanks for all description.mostly people have same doubts.
I guess as Aditi was adventure freak like bungee jumping and all spors lover so she must have escaped the accident by coming out of the car and escaping through water by swimming...or she might have been informed earlier about the accident to take place and was not present in the car at the time of that car fall. I am 100% sure that Neha is only Aditi.  Aditi herself is the main khiladi who came back to find out the main culprit and I believe the black mask man must be her aid who is helping her in playing her games...
i think the biggest player is Additi/neha .
and...dere were no details shown about Neha...abt her background n all...so i too suspect neha to b aditi frm da beginning but wat i suspected was aditi lost her memory n started a new life as Neha...
Nice. Iam New To This Forum. Like This Show.
I really like this show. It's all mystery.
I feel the real villain  is ADITI/ Neha itself.. i guess she knows that kabir tried to her and everyone was involved.
So mayb she comes to take revenge.
And i think she killed arya because - did u guys notice he said '' Tum mujhe maarna chahti ho''
i think she killed the watchman also cuz there was no1 except her in that hotel's security room
I doubt aditi/ neha o_O
I am curious to know
Biggest player seems karan/ Rishi 
may be Aditi...n Rishi is double crossing her n killed Arya, Ram singh & destroyed CCTV footage...
Kabir is innocent for sure...