Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli

POLL : Which Lead Ladies will die?

Poll

Which of the Ladies do you think will die?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago

First we had an article saying the lead mans to die and lately we have been having scenes indicating the ladies would die instead with a few articles claiming the same.

- Aruna ji saw the photos of all the ladies with Garlands
- Pratibha was dancing with Jagmohan and Pratibha says she would want to die before Jagmohan as a married woman
- Abha had vision of her own portrait with garland.
- In another vision, Abha sees Shelly wearing like a bride and crying

So who do you think would die?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LuvManan13 thumbnail
It can't be priyanka or Kanika since weren't much clue on them dieing. And it can't be abha because I don't wan ther to be ), Probaly the vision abha had were memories of last birth. ( if CVs are showing that )
My doubt is more on Shelly and pratibha, I don't know why
VishaD. thumbnail
Yes, one of the article also spoke of Punaar Janam and it could be something about re-birth too and perhaps the vision of Abha with garland could be her previous birth. Even i have strong feeling that it could be Pratibha or Shelly or worse still, both Shelly and Vimal dies together ðŸ˜•
LuvManan13 thumbnail
I don't anyone dieing
I seriously love the all characters now since they all turned nice
CVs always think wrong way
rechus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I think Prathibha... Abha saw Shelly is like a bride..so less chance she will die..
VishaD. thumbnail
In a way, i never liked this Pratibha so it doesn't makes much difference. In fact even Kanika is totally changed and Thakur was happy saying she is like CP. Wonder who is going to die.
LuvManan13 thumbnail
CVs are confusing us too much , I they havnt decided who to kill , that's why they r showing clues over evryone almost
-Nirvana- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I think it will be Pratibha... I don't know why but I'm thinking her.Probably becuase that night,how she spoke about dying.

Initially,I was going with Shaili,but I think Shaili in the bridal outfit crying,was more indicating Vimal's death to me.

Priyanka and Kanika,are starting new lives,I don't think it will be fair to let either of them to die.

And well our star,Abha,can't die.She is the main person of the show.
VishaD. thumbnail
Though Abha had vision of her photo with garland, even i don't think she will die since she is the main person ðŸ˜•
LuvManan13 thumbnail
Mainly that points out the more chancing of Shelly or pratiba dieing, Many clues toward them