ramsha-afridi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
i ilike the way gopi's character has changed in that she is able to stand upto rashi and clearly state the truth. i just wish that they would evolve her personality slightly more in that she can speak up infront of the elders like she has been able to do so infront of rashi;[the other day when she said she was not going to talk to her, and yesterday when she told her to set things straight].

it would be nice if the CV's finally now develop the Ahem and Gopi track as a major line instead of it being the side track. that track does have potential but it seems that they will continue with it as a side track and this new 'batwara' track will be heading the saathiya front.

what do u guys think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Jitu- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I agree with your first part. Gopi is changed..but only towards rashi. I want her to confront ahem too. How long she is going to run to bathroom and cry. She needs to stand up for what ahem did to her.
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Very good observation👏 And well said⭐️
Aham and Gopi have been 2 characters who have been developed in the right direction from the start of the serial. Aham's character has been chiseled slowly and Gopi's was set from the beginning but now she is being developed into a person we would all like to see.
Gopi will talk to the elders but with reverence and respect. If Rashi is unable to convince Gopi that Baa's idea was her plan to bring Koki and Hetal together, then Gopi will want to speak up..😃

As for Aham and Gopi, the beauty of their journey has been their slowly developing relationship. Although you are right that their story seems to be given lesser time. But I think it is more to do with the availability of actors.. Also this is  a primarily a saas-bahu serial with a small change. Aham and Gopi are very important but the other saas bahu emotional drama is also of equal importance.. Hence the lack of more time.
I am hoping that at one point they will cut the Urmi crap and give that time to develop the relationships😛

doc4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ramsha-afridi

i ilike the way gopi's character has changed in that she is able to stand upto rashi and clearly state the truth. i just wish that they would evolve her personality slightly more in that she can speak up infront of the elders like she has been able to do so infront of rashi;[the other day when she said she was not going to talk to her, and yesterday when she told her to set things straight].

it would be nice if the CV's finally now develop the Ahem and Gopi track as a major line instead of it being the side track. that track does have potential but it seems that they will continue with it as a side track and this new 'batwara' track will be heading the saathiya front.

what do u guys think?

@Bold:Totally in agreement with ur points! 👏👍🏼
Edited by angl143 - 12 years ago