6th April - A Salute to the Indomitable Megha Vyas

BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
The salute before Mohan left from there ,  at any other time , it would prolly have been just another gooodbye gesture, but that night he was saying so much more ... 

I loved the symbolism there .. twas like a salute to all the values and ethos Megha Vyas represented and stood for .. a salute to the woman of substance she was .. A salute to her self-respect and  the fierce dignity Megha Vyas embodied.. a salute to the sober  yet resilient and indomitable  spirit he'd come to respect and inevitably, admire her for.

I loved how by that one gesture he conveys so much, telling Megha all she needed to know to prepare her for what was ahead , knowing she had in her to face Prateik and what the next sunrise had in store for her. 

No typical lengthy "You can do it" speech to instill confidence in a visibly shaken-up  Megha Vyas ... just one small nano-second-long gesture and he says it all there, sums it all up so concisely. 

Mohan Bhatnagar , here's hoping someday you get to walk the road with her, seeing that you deserve it so, until then , thank you for helping her stand up taller every time she falters in the path of life :)
Edited by SwaRon911 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nymeria thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yeah Mohan doesn't have to actually say it out loud how much he respects her...it is so evident in his little gestures and facial expressions. He admires her for her dignity and independence and he's already admitted that long ago. i like that they are sort of building his feeling of love for her through his feelings of respect and admiration for her. 
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Its her inner strength and values that inspires mohan. His respect for her is the first thing. It never diminishes. Last episode he supported her but in a very non-intrusive, subtle manner. Just tells her just enough, so that she gains her usual strength. (I think mohan sometimes feels like patronizing her and protect her too much, but refrains from doing it as he knows she is capable enough to handle her self and also considering current status of his equation with her, he can only do that much). 

Also lightens the mood, telling her not to get too sentimental and feeling too much ehsaan and all, as she can also help him later. The relationship is that of equals - whether its his relationship with Nanhi or now Megha.

Lets see what happens. Hope mohan endures lesser pain, as i see a lot of pain in the future in this relationship. Ofcourse for megha too this won't be easy. 

Udhay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Nice post yaar, SwaRon.. I think Mohan holds great respect for Mrs.Vyas, for her family values, her courage, her simplicity and all.. This respect has now turned into admiration for her., and eventually, it'll turn into love, in the days to come, lets enjoy this beautiful transition.. :)
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Rafi..πŸ€—
Ur back to making new thread to pen ur thoughts.!πŸ₯³ yipee..

Fab thoughts abt Megha and Mohan.. by u Rafi..!!!πŸ‘ 
U have described both their characters..(6th april 2012) really beautifully..!!!πŸ‘
Edited by -Swetha- - 12 years ago
-RadhaRani- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
well said dear πŸ‘πŸΌ what a beautiful Meghan πŸ˜ they have dil ka rishta.
misty85 thumbnail
Nice post... I really liked your symbolism. πŸ‘πŸΌ
Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SwaRon911

The salute before Mohan left from there ,  at any other time , it would prolly have been just another gooodbye gesture, but that night he was saying so much more ... 

I loved the symbolism there .. twas like a salute to all the values and ethos Megha Vyas represented and stood for .. a salute to the woman of substance she was .. A salute to her self-respect and  the fierce dignity Megha Vyas embodied.. a salute to the sober  yet resilient and indomitable  spirit he'd come to respect and inevitably, admire her for.

I loved how by that one gesture he conveys so much, telling Megha all she needed to know to prepare her for what was ahead , knowing she had in her to face Prateik and what the next sunrise had in store for her. 

No typical lengthy "You can do it" speech to instill confidence in a visibly shaken-up  Megha Vyas ... just one small nano-second-long gesture and he says it all there, sums it all up so concisely. 

exactly my thoughts here, the primary reason of my liking towards mohan bhatnagar as a character lies in your words😳, his actions and gestures speak volumes of the human being he is⭐️, he neednt be verbal for that..he may be a wacko outside, boyish, kiddish, immature or whatever, but even then, he too draws immense respect from me on these grounds.

Mohan Bhatnagar , here's hoping someday you get to walk the road with her, seeing that you deserve it so, until then , thank you for helping her stand up taller every time she falters in the path of life :)

word to you swaron and a salute to you too mohan bhatnagar for being such a wonderful but rare support system.😳

very well describe Rafi ..:)