Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Naina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Sanju! 🤗

How have you been? Gosh, I was just drowning in work, so I never came on the AT. Wouldn't have been able to stay long enough to actually have a decent conversation -_-
sanjanaprincess thumbnail
@Jiya: Go too sleep and read the OS tomorrow
Originally posted by: Naina2127

Sanju! 🤗

How have you been? Gosh, I was just drowning in work, so I never came on the AT. Wouldn't have been able to stay long enough to actually have a decent conversation -_-

Naina, I have been great just doing last minute touch ups on my homework before I go to school on Monday! I want more spring break lol. It's okay, I totally understand and how have you been?
.Jiya. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sanjanaprincess

@Jiya: Go too sleep and read the OS tomorrow

Yeah even I'm hitting bed right now -_- nights 🤗

Ooo before i go Heeey Naina 🤗 girl you go missing on me like all the time! 🤣 will hunt you down another day 😆 ta ta x

Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Sanjana
Cool, thats interesting! I'm still in school!

Nainaa!🤗 How are you?
..Naina.. thumbnail
Goddamn! You've been on spring break for like the past two weeks right? I forgot about that! *hmph* Womp. School again. How excited you must be 😆 I've been good though! Just a few more weeks before the semester ends so just excited about being done, even though it'll be hell with all the exams and whatnot.

What happened with the cruise you were planning to go on? :)
Nights Jiya, have good dreams cuz you read romantic OS 😆Edited by sanjanaprincess - 12 years ago
..Naina.. thumbnail
Jiya! 🤗 Hello Hi and Byebye! :( Yeah dude, we really must talk. I'll try to get online sooner from now on 😆 :)

Suvi! 🤗 Woman it's been foreverr! Where is that promised FF update? *Humph*
Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Good night Jiya!

Naina..yeah, I know. I don't come much during school time, but now its Easter break so I'll try and be around! I'm writing it! I've written a paragraph! I've even got prooof!! 😆

The sun hung low in the sky, almost out of her field of vision. The sky bestowed a pink hue on everything below it, as if she was looking through rose-tinted glasses. Moist blades of grass tickled her feet, making her raise her heels so she stood on her toes.

Originally posted by: Naina2127

Goddamn! You've been on spring break for like the past two weeks right? I forgot about that! *hmph* Womp. School again. How excited you must be 😆 I've been good though! Just a few more weeks before the semester ends so just excited about being done, even though it'll be hell with all the exams and whatnot.

What happened with the cruise you were planning to go on? :)

Yes for 2 weeks and it's finally going end now! Time flies so fast. Yes I am so excited to go back to school Yippie😆! NOT!😆 Really? My semester wont end in 2 months :/ at least yours will end! Exams take my life away lol anyways good luck on your exams! Oh! I went on my cruise like last week, I came back Thursday!