Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Sobi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Risha_ipkknd

*wait-remembers what to say*Haan so firstly waah waah this was typical ASR style wooing😆Loved how she ''hated'' it.Infact I hated the OS. =| Hated it more than she ''hates'' him 🤣 *stop cracking lame jokes* well I loved it obviously,you have written it na😉So I was honestly thinking ''yaar I am torturing him in my One shots for redemption and she is bent on taking me to peck-world''😆and then you said how it was your idea-must say it was different and dhinkchika😳Now what are you reading? Go write up another one 🤣

Actually I was sure many people would hate this OS...at least somewhere you told the truth!!😉
Because everyone over here wants him to do redemption...its not like I dont want him to...but I want him to do it in his own style!!!

I dont write that well!!
Thats why I am going now to read ur stuff to take some inspiration.
😆😳

thank you so much Risha!!!
Just loved you comment!!!😊

Edited by ss374 - 12 years ago
starlight06 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Intresting Arrogant ASR style wonder if this will suffice Khusi
19sayana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

simple and sweet... loved it..
Piya.D thumbnail
So cute 
Loved it!
ASR6262 thumbnail
amazing thank u for pm me
farfar319 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I completely agree with you! I think a main arc of the story in its entirety is that Khushi loves Arnav, in spite of all his shortcomings (which are well... pretty bad sometimes). You know why? Because those people can fall in love too, and they can have life long relationships, etc etc. I hope they keep that in tact. I want Arnav to be in anguish but I hope it won't be too crazy lol. Indian serials can overdo it sometimes. And while I hate to include IPKKND into that mix, after that hate marriage-6 month contract fiasco, i can't keep my hopes up too much (despite that i think Sarun have awesome chemistry when doing the Arhi hate/fight scenes)

Lol, Loved it!
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
fantastic os loved it 
Exactly my thoughts Arnav should not be decades Majnu ranjha .. Loser  type of romance ASR should  just never let Khushi go
PepsiGirl101 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
LOL amazing you were able to say so much in so little! aww just so cute! and i agree with how u portray arnav it just suits him!
TheFictionFreak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
nice post 👏.