Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

laimdad thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Well, thinking back on Manav and Archana's previous scenario I imagine it will be played out like that. 
K.Ahm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: RDlove

About Arvi actually sacrificing their love? Well, this is Ekta's show!!! And we have repeatedly seen that the leads have made sacrifices.Ekta wont just let ARVI get away. There will be a point when Purvi will come to Arjun and tell him that she cant accept. He needs to forget her and move on!! And Arjun might agree because he would do anything to see a smile on Purvi's face and satisfy. Purvi will surely do it to pay it back to Archana, the woman who raised her. And Arjun who loves his mom alot and knows the importance of a mother will say yes to Ovi for Purvi and Archana. But we know that at such situations, there is always someone, a friend, a support who comes and tells that one cant sacrifice the love of his life just like that. Arjun has no such close friend to slap him and make him realize what mistake he is going to make. DK is the one. He is the one who will stand for ARVI.because he has already noticed Arjun's attraction towards Purvi. He can see that she has changed him. He will never want his son to sacrifice his love. He knows how important is love. He and Ashna were perfect together. Moreover, he will never want Arjun to regret the fact that if Ashna were alive, she would understand his feelings and support his love. DK will never let Arjun destroy himself. Afterall he is Arjun's father. I hope it happens and DK supports ARVI and they dont have to sacrifice for so called relations! ðŸ˜Š

i totally agree with you, i think DK will support arjun, but all this will take place either at mandap or some marriage function, becoz ekta brings all high points during shaadi only...so finfers crossed for that. by d way i have written an os on DK-Arjun will post soon, if it turns out to be good.
bluemom0312 thumbnail
mind blowing yaar!!!!!
while reading it I felt as if i was watchin a video
superbly described...
i think u should write a novel...
u will be surely a successful writer
RDlove thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mjht4everr

i totally agree with you, i think DK will support arjun, but all this will take place either at mandap or some marriage function, becoz ekta brings all high points during shaadi only...so finfers crossed for that. by d way i have written an os on DK-Arjun will post soon, if it turns out to be good.

If thats whats going to happen then get ready to see Arjun-Purvi in agony, shedding tears and... ðŸ˜­ But thank you for agreeing to my view. and Arjun-OK os is just awesome! ðŸ˜Š