Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rozinab thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
woop woop woop woop woop woop partyyy time shreya! Congratulations on reaching 5 threads for this amazing FF. I Know this is going to have many more thread because it is so awesome that i see another 10 threads on the way!!

Okay i loved the way the update started shreya! Khushi practicing her catwalk and arnav watching her so intently! Im surprised she didnt fall over with arnav staring at her like that. It was really sweet of arnav to come and comfort khushi and telling her not to be nervous! That was intense, especially the way he kept his hand on her back.

Hmmm what was brewing between lavanya and sid? Looks asthough lavanya faked her illness just to get khushi in the showstopper dress! If it was lavanyas idea then Hi 5 to la and sid. Haha i loved the way aman explained to khushi why she was getting so many looks from the guys!

Okay aman is definitely into priya nad vice versa so i cant wait for someone to play cupid between them two.Grrr i really cant stand the idea of arnav dancing with anna! The way his hands slid down her waist an reached her butt was yuck! To top it off arnav was staring at khushi all through the dance! No wonder Khushi was getting so raged!

OMG shreya the last part of the update was mindblowing! I was literally holding my breath all through the last part! It was so intense the way he grabbed her and decided to show her how to dance! The kisses were just too dreamy😳 its been a long wait for this but it was totally worth the wait!

Cant wait for the next part shreya im way too excited! Thanks for the PM

rozina

fatima2603 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Omg this is amazing...update soon please
Originally posted by: rozinab

woop woop woop woop woop woop partyyy time shreya! Congratulations on reaching 5 threads for this amazing FF. I Know this is going to have many more thread because it is so awesome that i see another 10 threads on the way!!

Awww that is so sweet! Thank you so much! :D

Okay i loved the way the update started shreya! Khushi practicing her catwalk and arnav watching her so intently! Im surprised she didnt fall over with arnav staring at her like that. It was really sweet of arnav to come and comfort khushi and telling her not to be nervous! That was intense, especially the way he kept his hand on her back.

Thanks, it definitely goes under my list of favorite ArHi moments in this FF, so glad you liked it as well! :D

Hmmm what was brewing between lavanya and sid? Looks asthough lavanya faked her illness just to get khushi in the showstopper dress! If it was lavanyas idea then Hi 5 to la and sid. Haha i loved the way aman explained to khushi why she was getting so many looks from the guys!

I love Aman. But I love Sid mooorrreee! ðŸ˜†

Okay aman is definitely into priya nad vice versa so i cant wait for someone to play cupid between them two.Grrr i really cant stand the idea of arnav dancing with anna! The way his hands slid down her waist an reached her butt was yuck! To top it off arnav was staring at khushi all through the dance! No wonder Khushi was getting so raged!

OMG shreya the last part of the update was mindblowing! I was literally holding my breath all through the last part! It was so intense the way he grabbed her and decided to show her how to dance! The kisses were just too dreamy😳 its been a long wait for this but it was totally worth the wait!

Thank you so much! I was hoping people would find it worth the wait and they did! SOOO HAPPY! ðŸ˜³

Cant wait for the next part shreya im way too excited! Thanks for the PM

rozina

reveller thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Congrats on the new thread!!

Awesome update! It was really sweet of Arnav to reassure Khushi though he's partly the reason she's nervous.
Sooo La and Sid planned that out! Playing cupid yay :D
Can see Khushi playing cupid for Aman and Priya in the future.
Ah Arnav can't stay away even though he's with Anna and Khushi is supposedly engaged to Sid! But at least he's letting out some tension! :D

Can't wait to read the next part!
gauranitai thumbnail
congratz on ur new thread an once again..fabulous update!! u never fail 2 hav me at d edge of my seat!
SmileyStar thumbnail
That was AWESOME!! Had to catch up on a dozen updates to get to this chap :D This FF just keeps on getting better!! Lovin it!

Edited by reyabear - 12 years ago
nyxx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Edited on page 1, FINALLY! 😆

I wont be on too much, have exams this week and the next. But will wait for the next. Is it coming soon? :D
Originally posted by: nyxx

Edited on page 1, FINALLY! 😆

I wont be on too much, have exams this week and the next. But will wait for the next. Is it coming soon? :D

I think update might be late, because I wanted to get the basic plot and outline of Tainted Wings jotted down so I start it this summer. But after a week, I will update! Pakka! :D
-Garima- thumbnail
ALRIGHT! So my list of my "Most Favorite FFs" has now been upgraded as I add Tainted Wings to it! :D 

DUDE THIS WAS EFFING AMAZING! HOW DO YOU DO IT?! I'm still in shock! 

I literally had goose bumps when you described Nate's accident, it was sooo sad and tragic! :( Jamie liked the poor guy and he was instantly dead! I can't wait too read more of it cuz I'm sure there's more to Nate's story than that! 

And that weird thing that happened to Jamie. She seems like a very interesting character! This story is amazing Shreya! I can't wait for you to write more of it! :D Great job as always! 

Love youuu! <3

OH BTW! LOVEEE your siggy! <3 SRK&Kajol are the love of my lifee and KKHH is one of my most favorite movies in this wholeee world. <3 
Edited by -Garima- - 12 years ago