Fatal Attraction: Thread 5 {Chapters 19-22} - Page 80

Posted: 11 years ago
omg after long time got update.. awesome update...thats good arnav came 2 know abt d truth
Thanks for the PM. Nice update. Happy that Khushi knows who Aditya is. Arnav was worried about her. Good thing he heard about the fake girlfriend thing.
OMG finally, finally the big secret is out...and to add to that, Arnav now knows about the fake boyfriend girlfriend thing...he's probably doing some mental bhangra right now, lol

didn't think this Aditya issue would be related to Anjali...I can't believe he did all that and still has the audacity to come back for revenge...wonder how this will be sorted out...waiting for the next part 
ohh finally two BIG secrets are out...wow gal story is getting more and more interesting cnt wait to knw wat happens nxt...plzz PM me the updates

just read ur FF in one go... i am loving it... pls cont soon... cant wait since now arnav knows that khushi is aman's fake girlfriend!!! Yay! i am so happy... we would surely miss the jealous arnav!

pls pls pls cont soon...
LOVE IT!!!! LOVE IT!!!! LOVE IT!!!!!! what an update!!!!!! this was sooo good luved every single sentence and even more arnav opened to her and more importantly arnav knows aman and khushi are in a fake relationship!!!!! cant wait to read the next update :)
Omg Aditya's a right piece of scum...that man is dangerous and now he's set his sights on Khushi!! Oh no!

Ooo I can't believe you ended it on Arnav finding out about Aman and Khushi's pretend relationship!!!! I'm eager to know his reaction!
We get to know aditya's truth AND  arnav finds out the truth- all in the same update?? Lol, talk about a nice update. I can't wait to red arnav's reaction. It should be interesting. And ugh, aditya just sounds...🤢
Hahah finally the truth is out! 🥳 LOVED the update yaar !!! Awesome chapter 😳
Great update felt for Arnav when he was talking about his past but pleased he shared it with Khushi.

Yay he finally knows the truth hope that he doesn't be too angry with her.