woohooo finally ...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Okay, so, funny story (not really :P ) I was going to take a break from studies yesterday and update FA, but then I wasn't feeling it and ended up writing an OS instead. So yeah, I MIGHT try to update tomorrow if I find time between studying and stuff. But I can't promise anything. So yeah, sorry everybody! I hate to keep you all waiting, because I want to update this as much as people want to read it, but I don't want to update because I feel I absolutely HAVE to, because then I know it'd turn out crappy. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
guyinoblivion thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
you have a beautiful style of writing it makes me read your story with flawless imagination..thanks for creating this and taking time to write this work...kudos to you..please pm if you can spare some time.
appy111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yes update soon pls waitin waitin:D:D
tennismaniac19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 6
This is kind of random but Hey!!!!!! What's up? Update soon girl! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

๐Ÿค—
Z4ra3 thumbnail
Wow, this is a very interest story! You have quite a lot of potential this is the first story I have commented on, I look forward to your updates everyday! Please update soon, I would appreciate it ;D
Glimmer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Reserved !! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited...
Awesome update !!!!!! Loved it !!!!
Why doesn't Khushi just tell him that she is not aman's girlfriend and everything might become fine between them !!!!And he is accusing her when he was the one who cornered her !!! Typical ASR !!๐Ÿ˜†
Omg !! Aditya is such a creep and I'm eager to know more about him !!!
Khushi is awesome !!!! Escaped soo easily !!! ๐Ÿ‘
Hope Arnav now tells her everything when he finds out that Aditya got her kidnapped !!!!
Can't wait to read more !!! Thnx for the pm !!! Update soon !!!Edited by Mysticnavya - 11 years ago
SharManEDKV thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This was just AWESOME!!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜can u believe I finished all the 19 chapters w/o giving myself a break๐Ÿ˜†...had me hooked, I tell ya๐Ÿ˜ƒ. Please update soon and please please add me as your buddy๐Ÿค—.. NEED PM's when u update!! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Congo on Thread5 & keep up your good work...U R AN AWEOME WRITER!!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘
.Enchanted_Soul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Hey, I'm new and I just read this whole thing!

This is awesome, but haven't read part of it because the prologue and that stuff is missing, lol.

Could I get PMs for this? I'll send you a request so please accept it

Continue soon.

nyxx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Im late! =/

RES.