Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: RC14

Hi im new to IF and i loved ur FF, im soo addicted to it!! Read it all in one go!!
Awsome update, the dance was the best!! Very well written 😃
cant believe that someone has been copying ur work!! That is just wrong :@ glad u r standing up against it, please update soon and add me to ur buddy list :)

Thank you so much! The situation has been handled and the copier's account has been deleted, so hopefully something like this won't happen again. :)

Originally posted by: Taz.roxox

I REALLY do believe that u r an amzing writer and can't believe that someone would do such a thing!!!!! U R very talented and i hope to read more works from you if you let me!!!! It awful that people can be so shady and cruel but i an glad u r doing something to stop it. I hope i can be on your buddy list and read your blog if not then i understand because u r gonna have a hard time trusting people online! But if you can trust me i promise not to disappoint you, rip you off, or screw you over!!! 🥱

Ps i promise to leave extra long comments on you blog if i am allowed!!!! 😃

Thank you so much for the kind words. 😳

Originally posted by: rusticreet

d plagiarism thing is so undone...bt shreya please  know that there are many like me how wait to read ur updates n we know u write them n no one else :) please continue 

Aww thank you!! :D

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Woo! I'd forgotten I had first res!

Anyway this was so awesome! I looove that Khushi saved herself! :DDD
Edited by nayika - 11 years ago
wow that was good
she escaped yay
Edited by -Chinnu- - 12 years ago
-Garima- thumbnail
RESERVEDDD (: 

*edit*

YAYYY YOU UPDATED! ðŸ˜ƒ hehe I was anxiously waiting for this.. and ugh I had a feeling Arnav would do something stupid like that!  But I guess it makes sense..since he's Arnav - the most bipolar person in this whole world. ðŸ˜† 

FINALLY we get to see some action from Aditya's part, now its getting more intense and interesting.. I loved how Khushi showed some womanly skills and kicked him in the balls! ;) YOU GO GIRL! <3

Great update Shreya! (: GOOD LUCK WITH EXAMS! <3 loweee you! (:

--Garima
Edited by -Garima- - 12 years ago
MentalExotica thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
EDIT - 26/04/2012

Well who said this is slow, unleash the tattooed guy on them.
Well what a relief reading an update from you after like almost eternity.
I had fluttering emotions in the beginning, then Arnav clenched his fist and i was like NOO.

MU ke shikaar hue ASR. ðŸ˜†

So she is not heartbroken but she's just had a moment of realization.
She wants to be lost in the sensation she felt just moments ago, because she likes him and loathing him is just her way of being in denial.

Now this whole kidnapping thing is going to lead to confrontation and who doesn't love a good fight?
It can be anything - a war of words, a war of impulse - who knows.

Well all we know as of now is that your exams are on and we have to grovel in mud for a week.

Good luck with them and do well and pick up where you left off soon.

Thank you reya

Love 
Gitika

Edited by MentalExotica - 12 years ago
321abc thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey!
Amazing update, I loved how khushi got kidnapped and escaped all in one update and I liked how khushi her self escaped and didnt need a arnav to save her. I wonder what is adityas problem, its getting more suspenseful, I cant wait to read more, hopefully khushi figures out the aditya mystery soon
Thanks for the pm
Edited by 321abc - 11 years ago
shadesofme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
loved it!!!!!!!!!
they have lot of things to talk...
Edited by neenamallireddy - 12 years ago