Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mermaid1 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
OMG...

U truly do know hw to make a story go all steamy...and leave everyone wanting more... ;) !!! awesome is the word...
emistry thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
ahhh Loved it as usual!!! awesome update!! love the intensity, the jealousy and the passion!!! awesome!!!!!! congrats on the new thread!!! 👍🏼
desikalakaar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
New thread yayyy! :)
Dude if this is arnavs best friends gf why the hell is he kissing her?
But then again its asr. Kuch bhi ho sakta hai lol :)
BarunAddictSays thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
flawless. 😳Edited by arnav_addict - 11 years ago
arshieverlastng thumbnail
well its nice the story is gng forward im curiously waitng to knw about aditya nd the realatn between arnav nd kushi before
Zindagirocks_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMG thread 5 , congratulation hun so much , your updates are just mind-blowing that I don't even care when theyvkiss and when they don't :)
Loved the update as always , it was mind-blowing
Khushi is obviously gonna be so nervous about walking at the ramp damn Arnav your looks are making her more uncomfortable ... Really liked how Arnav wouldn't his hand from her and then the ramp awesome
Khushi kept on comparing Aman to Arnav
I would say arnav you bloody rock , your hot man !!!
And the dance woo Khushi getting jeleous of arnav touching Anna ass haha
And obviously our arnie boy teaching her how to dance and bam giving her kisses at her shoulder awesome
Thankz for the pm and continue soon <3
namirakhan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
this update was lllooonnnggg due !!!!

and lemme tell u u have reached thread five !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and mayb crossing it the way everybody is lapping it up

congrats on ur work and now like u promised u r getting thm going !!!!!!!!

ur next update is going to b fun and ia m eagerly waitng for it
..Anita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wow the fifth thread already!!!!
It is time to party sharty
Awesome update...i would leave a longer comment but it is hard with my phone
wildandsweet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
love the chapter.
can't wait to read more!
MentalExotica thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Hey reya,
Congratulations on thread 5 and congratulations on doing such a great job putting this together.
I am relatively new to the forum and was unaware of the fan-fictions people write. I am still amazed and completely in awe.
Well i don't read all of them to tell you the truth, but i liked how you presented your piece with a trailer, a brief synopsis, an index, the ease and well definitely appreciate the meticulous choice of vocab.
Fab job at that. 
I just read all your chapters at one go and hence my first comment but i'm sure as hell going to write to you after every post from now on.

Well how wonderful is the grip in your story, it leaves you wanting more.
I like the character build-up and the suspense being intact probably because i know how things might intensify once the truth starts to unravel.
There are some instance you've picked up from the show but i am guessing that is only because we as readers can relate to them.
For example - Arnav letting khushi fall, pinning her against the wall almost all the time...
Visual impact always gives the much needed impetus to reading a story.

I like Arnav's unrest and Khushi's fluttering.😳
They are such no-nonsense characters that you almost fall in love with them time and again.

I also observed how you're totally in love with their expressive eyes, i almost come across that apt description of them emoting through their eyes in each of your chapter, which brings me to post a picture here about how beautiful those eyes actually are.

But hey thanks for writing this out for us.
I hope my comment did even like .000001% justice to your FF.

Lots of Love and Best wishes 
Gitika