SS- {heartless}part 5 last part/page18{27thmay}

lazyblues thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
okay guys so i was listening to heartless (Kanye west)
when this idea came to my mind...
it is such an awesome song...!!
it is nt a goody good song ...

In the night I hear 'em talk, the coldest story ever told
Somewhere far along this road he lost his soul
To a woman so heartless
How could you be so heartless?
How could you be so heartless?

this are the lyrics...for the song...as in in the start...!!! the 1st phara
okay im nt mad riting alk this here
im gona rite an os for mybe 2-3 parts here..

• okay dnt kill me fter reading it...
  • i have a suprise ending ...
  • im putting up 1st part if u cana read it furter pleas tell me 
  • n now im gona put it up...!! 
 !
 !
 ! 
 v
CHECK THE NEXT POST...!!
Edited by mansi_47 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lazyblues thumbnail

HEARTLESS - part 1 

''Arjun im leaving you'' i dnt think u are good enough for me. '' ''im goin to states for the rest for my life. Dont try and search for me. I dont luv you any more'' the words rang in arjuns mind. It had been a month since she left him. He was still trying to reason out why did she leave him. Why did she leave her alone. Why did love always hurt.

It had been one month since all this happened and arjun had not taken this all to well. He had becom like what he was before. Rich spoiled boy. He was arjun kapoor. The ownet of kapoor and sons..! He was the only son of rudra and kumud and was very spoiled. A typical spoiled brat. Driving BMWs at the age of 18. He got all he wanted . Smoking and drinking was his favourite pass time. But whne she came he had changed. It was summer season. He was on a road trpi wid his friends who were equally spoiled. They had stopped at a gas station before leaving and her car was behind his. He was taking hell lot of time to move. And she was honking continusly which irrated him and he got out of the car and knocked on her window. She was driving. She was wearing sunglasses a white button up shirt and black jeans and black fitted jacket. He was so lost in her beauty tht anger was quickly forgoten he didnt even speak a wrod

He nodding his head went back to his car. ''Ass hole'' she said n he heard . She didnt mean him to hear bt he did. ''Excuss me'' he toruned around ''wht did u jst say?'' he aksed ''nouthing'' she said biting her lip nervously. ''u better speak the truth'' ''wht if i dont '' she said stepping out of the car. ''u madam im speakin to u wid respect beacuse i respect girls tht dosent mean u can say nythin'' ''well mr. If u have ny shame u wnt b fully drunk at 8 AM in morning.''

She said turning around. From tht day ownwrds arjun strted thinkin about her. He didnt know her. Only little he came to know from his spl spies was her daily stop was th same gas station and zfter returninn from the road trip with his friends he used to go there to watch her evryday. She used to notice him but never did say nythin

One day arjun went up to her and asked her out her ans was ''the day which u stop ur alcohol and cigrates ill come with u'' she said

He liked her even more. She knew who he was he was the inheriter of punj and co. Cause she wokred in his compny they never did met before the gas station bt she had seen his pictures in the office bt she was the only person tht could stand up to him like an ass tht was encounterd by him at gas station. And he resepcted her even more. tht day he left his bad habbits he didnt know why bt he did it. On askin he answred his dad ''there is a girl who had done this to me.'' ''ill lyk to met her'' ''it wil b soon once she is mine u wil met her''he said to his dad

Arohi belonged to moderat familyThey had cars. They had luxrious bt not as many as arjuns. She was the head of law department there and attended all the meatins whid arjuns dad. He never did cum to office in india. He attened offices in abrod to check on them once in a while.

After 15 days...!

Today arjun went again near gas station clean shaved wearing a three piece charcol grey suite wid a royal blue tie. He stepped out of his car to see arohi talking to the gas station person. He walked up to her. His heartbeat was so fast tht he placed his hand on his chest to calm it lyk it was helping and she today choose to wear a dress lyk this. Today was party in kapoor.co to celebrate sumthin which was unknow to evry1 bt arjun was joining the office today. She was weraing a plum colour wrap around dress wid black pumps and black earings. She saw him and felt herslf taking a deep breath. She used to dream about him often lately bt always pused out th posibility tht he would evry leave his habbits. As he walked towrds him their eyes met their eyes locked. She could see him happy for some reason. ''wil u go on a date wid me?'' he asked standin very near her. ''sir u no wht i tld u'' ''why do u still have to..'' she could nt complete her sentence. ''i have left evrything and its been 15 days since'' arohi stared at him wid open mouth. She coudnt believe it was truth.

The memories of her meatin him for the 1st time and him following her. The memoires of their early days came back to him so did his smile. Bt then suddenly evrything came back to him how after 2 yrs of their relationship she had left him jst to suffer. ''how could dhe b so heartless'' he said out loud. He had made a rutin for himslf now since a month. Getting up gettin ready goin to office doin his wrk nt interactin wid ny1 just cuming back having dinner and working and goin bk to slp. On his bed tossing and turing. Kumud was very angr and She was very upset tht his nly son was goin away from her.

she blamed her for doin all this to hm fisrt making him hers and then leaving her...!! she was sure it was all for money ...!! she was nt goin to leave tht b****

she was goin to aks arjun the reason and reason him if he knew nothing . Kumud thought she was behind his money!!!

Edited by mansi_47 - 12 years ago
pinky.padda thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
absolutely brilliant cant wait for next part if continued
.vrshn. thumbnail
Was is it Arohi that hurt Arjun?? :/ ðŸ˜¡
aparna4karanika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I expect a black mail frm smone to arohi fr leaving arjun...
S dt so mansi??
zooombie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Mannu I loved the OS...such a interesting story...what happened that Arohi left Arjun...must be smth big otherwise I know our Arohi wudn't be heartless cauz her heart only beats for Arjun na...u ve to up8 asap...I'm getting hyper now n what do u mean by surprise ending...u better don't separate them n update chahiye jaldi jaldi...
Arjuhisis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Interesting one Mansi

pls post the next part sooon
sreeja_rox thumbnail
i luvd it mansi.aww dat was so swt wen arjun lft drinking and smoking coz of arohi!!!!But why did she leave him???do continue and pm me:)
lazyblues thumbnail
HAHA i have the part almost ready

im jst playin around wid u guys ...!! ðŸ¤£

i wil post it at nyt...!!! till den geuss!! wht happned! to them ...!!

oh btw thnx to evry1 for awesome comments...!!!
zooombie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Not fair yaar I was abt to go to sleep n saw ur comment...now I'll not be able to sleep..jaldi jaldi update kardo na plz...sweet mannu...