Possible Miracle Siddhi could be referring to???

shamrish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

In the last epi, Siddhi says only miracle can now save Kunal in the case , especially with the CD broken.. [ Thank god atlast something logical was shown ].

What possible miracles could happen which would save Kunal??

Guys, Have your say...

My few options:

Option1 [ Strong possibility] :

My feeling is somehow Siddhi is going to reach the court... How CVs show it remains to be seen.
There is still day left and anything can happen.. Plus we have got hints that only miracle can save Kunal..

Lot of promos /scenes have been shown so far that Siddhi is going to prove Kunal, her husband innocent.. including EK herself mentioning in her article about this case is about how a married woman saving her husband etc...
Kunal and his family [ obviously viewers] has seen to what extent Siddhi went to save Kunal... Court and rest have to see it and CV's have to take this to a logical conclusion... Otherwise all those promos/articles/scenes and Siddhi's bashan's would look farce... Unless they just showed us to get Kunal's realization which would not make sense...

Siddhi could magically be shown to have her health improved to a point she makes it in wheelchair to court but at the end of it is admitted back to hospital.. 2nd round of Kunal worried and this time no holding back on confession... What say guys??

Typical filmy style but as EK pointed out in one of her recent articles, she sometimes borrows ideas from movies.. May be that time has come now???

Option2 [ Most illogical but anything possible in EK world] :

Inspite of contempt of court , with inspector's and Siddhi's written gawahi and Rohit's arrest, judge magically allows Kunal to fight the case..Rest is history...

Option3 [ Remote Possible ] :

Since a defence lawyer is needed , given Siddhi's medical condition and Kunal's contempt of court,  Judge appoints a lawyer to continue the case with Kunal helping in the background...
But if this was to happen , per my knowledge , judge would be forced to give a new date as the new lawyer cannot be expected to fight rightaway without knowing about the case... This would buy time for Sinal and in the meantime Siddhi does get fit and we are back to continuing like Option1 minus any medical drama/twist end of the case..

Option4 [ Possible but would be totally unSinal] :

Either Nikhil or Inspector or Kapil or Vikram or Batliwala manage to get another lawyer.. But again judge has to give a new date to allow time for the new lawyer.. But this may look unlikely compared to situation in Option3 where judge is himself appointing someone , so has to give time...

Would love to take your takeon's on this...

Anycase we will be enjoying magical , miraculous ride next week...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Rojaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i go with option 1. i think this is what cvs are going to show Edited by roshani45 - 12 years ago
sandy118_RiDdHi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
option 1  and i have very very strong feeling ke siddhi will cum cause this bkwaas track was only to show kunal that what siddhi is for him his everything and second ke kaise ek patni apne pati ji ko fake molestation ke charge se bachati hain in short naari shakti zindabaad πŸ˜† 
purvimehta thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shamrish

In the last epi, Siddhi says only miracle can now save Kunal in the case , especially with the CD broken.. [ Thank god atlast something logical was shown ]. (couldn't agree more...thank god for showing that the CD actually broke...πŸ‘)

What possible miracles could happen which would save Kunal??

Guys, Have your say...

My few options:

Option1 [ Strong possibility] :

My feeling is somehow Siddhi is going to reach the court... How CVs show it remains to be seen.
There is still day left and anything can happen.. Plus we have got hints that only miracle can save Kunal..
Yaa...afterall, everytime she talks about her patnidharam and farz, karyeshu mantri. shayneshu daasi starts playing in the background...I guess she has to live up to that expectationπŸ˜†

Lot of promos /scenes have been shown so far that Siddhi is going to prove Kunal, her husband innocent.. including EK herself mentioning in her article about this case is about how a married woman saving her husband etc...
Kunal and his family [ obviously viewers] has seen to what extent Siddhi went to save Kunal... Court and rest have to see it and CV's have to take this to a logical conclusion... Otherwise all those promos/articles/scenes and Siddhi's bashan's would look farce... Unless they just showed us to get Kunal's realization which would not make sense...
I better not get started about promos...how misleading have they been overtime...I dont think EK is herself aware about whats going on in the show...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. I thought Kunal has already realized her feeling and is waiting for appropriate moment to confess😑

Siddhi could magically be shown to have her health improved to a point she makes it in wheelchair to court but at the end of it is admitted back to hospital.. 2nd round of Kunal worried and this time no holding back on confession... What say guys??
hmmm...I wouldnt mind that...but I guess its too much over the top...unrealistic as well. If she has just been operated and lost so much blood, It wont be easy for her to be able to do all that...πŸ˜•

Typical filmy style but as EK pointed out in one of her recent articles, she sometimes borrows ideas from movies.. May be that time has come now???
Totally agree, I can vouch by that...I have seen some of that crap in her other shows...

Option2 [ Most illogical but anything possible in EK world] :

Inspite of contempt of court , with inspector's and Siddhi's written gawahi and Rohit's arrest, judge magically allows Kunal to fight the case..Rest is history...
that makes sense...but is it sensible to expect that, where we have witnessed some of the most insensible things happening...πŸ˜•

Option3 [ Remote Possible ] :

Since a defence lawyer is needed , given Siddhi's medical condition and Kunal's contempt of court,  Judge appoints a lawyer to continue the case with Kunal helping in the background...
But if this was to happen , per my knowledge , judge would be forced to give a new date as the new lawyer cannot be expected to fight rightaway without knowing about the case... This would buy time for Sinal and in the meantime Siddhi does get fit and we are back to continuing like Option1 minus any medical drama/twist end of the case..
Thats a drag!!!!😑. Personally I am completely against it. but, I guess anything can happen. Since somebody has mentioned before about IPL, I would think, CVs can easily give us more and more emotional torture...

Option4 [ Possible but would be totally unSinal] :

Either Nikhil or Inspector or Kapil or Vikram or Batliwala manage to get another lawyer.. But again judge has to give a new date to allow time for the new lawyer.. But this may look unlikely compared to situation in Option3 where judge is himself appointing someone , so has to give time...
Well, I somehow forgot about that Kunal's assistant guy Nikhil...Is he back to his senses or no? Siddhi says yesterday about the CD being the only proof, can Nikhil not be shown to be fine to testify against Richa...again..I know I am expecting something sensible, cant help it I guessπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Would love to take your takeon's on this...

I hope the ride is miraculous and magical indeed, If not...eventually I will have to make myself understand that I am stuck with just another EK show which is as always illogical and insensible...

shamrish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
 I hope the ride is miraculous and magical indeed, If not...eventually I will have to make myself understand that I am stuck with just another EK show which is as always illogical and insensible...

@purvi : I totally agree in red...Parichay is only EK show am still watching after 2 months.. If continues like this , time to take a break for a while till sense prevails...πŸ‘πŸ‘
Will respond to your other comments later tonight when i get a chance..

Simi. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Amrish kiss guffa se bahar pargat ho rahe ho itne dino baadπŸ˜†...btw I also think that option no.1 has better possibility to happen...in the case CVs dont want to make it a little different from other shows...

I think they will show her removing her blood bottle or gulucose bottle wala pipe from her arm...and gain the strength to go to the court..(filmi naa...mostly heroes do itπŸ˜†)...u r also right that they have already publicized Siddhi fighting the case for her pati so much that it has to be Siddhi in the end fighting the case to save Kunal...
Edited by Simi. - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Simi.

Amrish kiss guffa se bahar pargat ho rahe ho itne dino baadπŸ˜†...btw I also think that option no.1 has better possibility to happen...in the case CVs dont want to make it a little different from other shows...

I think they will show her removing her blood bottle or gulucose bottle wala pipe from her arm...and gain the strength to go to the court..(filmi naa...mostly heroes do itπŸ˜†)...u r also right that they have already publicized Siddhi fighting the case for her pati so much that it has to be Siddhi in the end fighting the case to save Kunal...

@ red - i also have the same feeling siddhi toh pakka jayegi and well said most heroes do it but hamari jhansi ki rani jee bhi kuch kam nahi guess aisa hee and i have one prediction ke on mon.kunu  n thakral wid witcha n all in court and here in hospital siddhi madam guess wid seema is there n somethin happens woh seema ko pata legi ki woh usse court le jaaye n in last scene siddhi madam ya just her voice '' ruk jaiye mylord " will cum frame  freeze n tue. hope jhansi ki rani jee will fight the case
hope my prediction goes wrong or rite
nancy1996 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
My list of miracles :-

a) Seeing Siddhi's halat, the judge resigns from his post and decides to become Kunal's lawyer...πŸ˜†

b) The Govt. announces a new holiday...πŸ˜†

c) Shiv Sena.. protesting against. westernization of our culture... and hence mumbai bandh... πŸ˜†

d) Autorikshaw/bus ki hadtal.. isliye Chopra family cannot get to court.. and judge automatically gives another date...🀣
Edited by nancy1996 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: nancy1996

My list of miracles :-

a) Seeing Siddhi's halat, the judge resigns from his post and decides to become Kunal's lawyer...πŸ˜†

b) The Govt. announces a holiday...πŸ˜†

c) Shiv Sena.. protesting against. westernization of our culture... and hence mumbai bandh... πŸ˜†

d) Autorikshaw/bus ki hadtal.. isliye Chopra family cannot get to court.. and judge automatically gives another date...🀣

🀣🀣🀣🀣
🀣
nancy1996 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Oops another one AmrishπŸ˜ƒ... the Govts of the world realize that 2012 is not supposed to a leap year and hence to rectify their mistake (of 29 days in Feb) they decide to jump from 12 March to 14 th March...(assuming hearing is on 13 march) toh bolo.. isse bada miracle kya ho sakta hai...

🀣 
Edited by nancy1996 - 12 years ago