Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

. (Page 21)

JalebiJane Goldie
JalebiJane
JalebiJane

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
Wow! This is brilliant.
I love this Khushi. She contains the exact spirit of the Khushi that we have seen on the show.
I also love how her impulsive words about being pregnant have now set into motion a series of events that will...will...oh, I don't know.
But, I bet you do.Wink
Looking forward to next chapters.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Gargee

vidya.sanjay Goldie
vidya.sanjay
vidya.sanjay

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
Loved it,loved the way Khushi dealt with that shameless scumbag and at the same time cleared herself out in Arnav's view!!!
"two birds with one shot!!!!!!
Great.

Gargee

sparikh IF-Dazzler
sparikh
sparikh

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
sorry...i'm kindda feel disconnect btwn updates. It seems K has turned another leaf & is strong woman, not just little bit. May be...it's just me!

I loved her spontaneity...& her scooty! :) 

-Sona

Gargee

subiscs IF-Rockerz
subiscs
subiscs

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
awww...loved it!!!! khushi s brilliant ...watte a plan!!!! Smile

Gargee

Cytherea IF-Dazzler
Cytherea
Cytherea

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
OMG I Heart the update.. Hmm so if you changed it I wonder which way you went with initially?! What an explosive update.. The creeps disbelief, Khushi's clever means of getting her off her back and finally, Arnav's realization (he's a little slow isn't he..lol) Can't wait for you to continue.. BTW you need t update Memories sooon!! I love that FF

Gargee

polly_mk IF-Stunnerz
polly_mk
polly_mk

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
Fantastic updates. Loving this story. Great writing!! Can't wait to read more.

Gargee

Anamika100 IF-Dazzler
Anamika100
Anamika100

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
ClapI loved this.  I know I am gushing but I have read this now several times and enjoyed it each time.  Absolutelyt genius storyline.  I was rolling around dying of laughter.  Have not read or imagined anything so funny in a long time.ROFL

You used each one of the characters traits so well right down to Arnav's smirks and 'what the...' and Khushi's recklessness ...I could so visualize the entire scene as if it was in front of me.

This was such a REFRESHING READ because majority of ff/os/as are very sad, OTT emotional and some even tend to to be morbid.  This one was like a light frothy fun story that I could not put down.  

You also highlighted Arnav's devilry...love the words 'devil incarnate'  and his unholy glee at messing with her.   

Arnav Singh Raizada- like all other men in the world- didn't like to lose to his wife' In fact, he couldn't tolerate even the thought of losing to his slightly mad wife. So, as he made his way down the stairs, he thought over his plan to make Khushi pay- for what, he hadn't decided yet' but all he knew was that he was going to make her pay.

The glimpse in Khushi's psyche was beautiful  where she recognizes her love...You perfectly captured Khushi's determination, strength, optimism and feisty spirit

But loving someone doesn't mean losing your self-esteem and life for them- especially when there is a whole crowd of people who are dependent on me! I have to live and that too happily -for my babuji, for my family' I have to push through' so what if my love will remain unrequited, so what if I will have to die alone- look how much I will gain after this is over- my self esteem, my independence, Babuji's life, Jiji's happiness' maybe his too'

The best part was where  she tells Arnav about her pregnancy...and he wonders if they may have... This was pure Khushi NAUTANKI!!!!!!!!!!

He watched as Shyam shot him a look full of hatred and loathing, before turning around and marching away without a word to them. He looked down at Khushi to find her smiling in a triumphant way, before she herself made an about turn and went back into the room. He followed her- his mind desperately grappling after the astonishing facts that he had been faced with today- half of him trying to remember if he had indeed unknowingly consummated his marriage with Khushi for her to be Pregnant. He looked up at her, and gulped.

"Kh-khushi- you' you are-"

She rolled her eyes and walked past him, and locked the door- he turned as she walked to the balcony and slid the poolside doors closed before pulling the curtains too. And then she looked at him.

"No, Arnavji. I'm not pregnant." She said, and he sighed in relief, before he looked up again.

Clap

Edited by Anamika100 - 10 April 2012 at 9:36pm

Gargee

asrksr Senior Member
asrksr
asrksr

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
Great update! I was really worried that her plan will backfire. So arnav do use his brains.continue soon.

Gargee

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Fan Fictions Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index